Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? (3712 Views)

Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
It's a very apalling development that has taken root and is now the norm here.. A lot of misogynistic guys here insulting women and feeling fly not knowing their mothers and sisters are women.. Real men don't insult women but respect and cherish them.. If u really want to be a man u give women the respect they deserve and stop hiding behind ur keypads to insult all and every woman that's what cowards do.. Not all women are the same there are still independent ambitious women out there that depend on no man for their daily bread.. Think twice before u paint all women with the same brush.. That's just my 2cents.

Away from the topic.

Did you take your username from the Christian musical group called "casting crowns"?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Away from the topic.

Did you take your username from the Christian musical group called "casting crowns"?
yes.. I am a huge fan.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
yes.. I am a huge fan.

Wow!! Lovely. Didn't think I will ever meet another fan. I've been a fan since 2011.

Love those guys so much, praise you in the storm, city on a hill, I can only imagine, mercy, east to west, till the whole world hears to mention but a few are my favourites.

I'm sure my fanatism surpasses yours smiley

I also love the group; Mercy Me.

Nice one.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Wow!! Lovely. Didn't think I will ever meet another fan. I've been a fan since 2011.

Love those guys so much, praise you in the storm, city on a hill, I can only imagine, mercy, east to west, till the whole world hears to mention but a few are my favourites.

I'm sure my fanatism surpasses yours smiley

I also love the group; Mercy Me.

Nice one.
U have a stiff competition from me when it comes to who is a bigger fan i have all their albums.. I know mercy me, do u know anthem lights and forever jones?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
U have a stiff competition from me when it comes to who is a bigger fan i have all their albums ... I know mercy me, do u know anthem lights and forever jones?

shocked You are definitely a bigger fan than I am, RESPECT!!

Chai! See my life outside, I don't know those guys o! grin

When and how did you start listening to these guys? I'm really impressed.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

shocked You are definitely a bigger fan than I am, RESPECT!!

Chai! See my life outside, I don't know those guys o! grin

When and how did you start listening to these guys? I'm really impressed.

i actually started listening to them 2013 and became obsessed very quickly.. Made up for lost time lol, ave always been a fan of good music.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
i actually started listening to them 2013 and became obsessed very quickly.. Made up for lost time lol, ave always been a fan of good music.

Cool. It's not everyday you find ladies who have good taste of music. Music has been the orchestra of my life since birth.

Let me recommend "even if" by Mercy Me.

Do you do other genre's of music?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Lightangel65: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
It's a very apalling development that has taken root and is now the norm here.. A lot of misogynistic guys here insulting women and feeling fly not knowing their mothers and sisters are women.. Real men don't insult women but respect and cherish them.. If u really want to be a man u give women the respect they deserve and stop hiding behind ur keypads to insult all and every woman that's what cowards do.. Not all women are the same there are still independent ambitious women out there that depend on no man for their daily bread.. Think twice before u paint all women with the same brush.. That's just my 2cents.

Stop with all the bullshit always playing the victims, you insult people cause they deserve it, real men tell the truth, that's what we are doing. Independent women lol, how many are there, 1 in 10000. You ladies act like livestock so don't complain of being treated like one.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lightangel65:

Stop with all the bullshit always playing the victims, you insult people cause they deserve it, real men tell the truth, that's what we are doing. Independent women lol, how many are there, 1 in 10000. You ladies act like livestock so don't complain of being treated like one.
if u notice i said not to paint all ladies with the same brush.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Cool. It's not everyday you find ladies who have good taste of music. Music has been the orchestra of my life since birth.

Let me recommend "even if" by Mercy Me.

Do you do other genre's of music?
i ll check it out.. Yes i love the oldies like luther vandross.. Pop mostly sia, and rap music.. Once the music is good i dont discriminate. What of u
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
i ll check it out.. Yes i love the oldies like luther vandross.. Pop mostly sia, and rap music.. Once the music is good i dont discriminate. What of u

Well, hmmmmm (takes a deep breath)

Music as was defined to me way back in primary school is anything that is pleasing to the hearing.

I started with Reggae as a child growing up with my father playing those old big black CD plates. Then, I moved to blues, I had so much of blues that every morning I was either waking up to the voice of the King of Soul; Luther Vandross, or the sonorous voice of Celine Dion. The likes of Whitney, and groups such as Westlife and Backstreet Boys giving us good RnB was not left out, not also forgetting Seal and Lighthouse.

When I got to secondary school, I fell in love with Hip Hop, listening to Eminem, 50 cent, NAS, Ludacris et al.

I am also a big fan of the local scene from Plantasiun Boyz to P Square to Asa but not currently a fan to all.these noise these days.

My Dear, I don't know which genre of music I haven't listened to, sometimes I even go as far back to the 70s to listen to great music.

I also love Country music and I'm a big fan of Don Williams.

I listen a lot to radio, watch music talent hunt shows, watch series that play short excerpt of great music like Grey's Anatomy.

I just love music.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Each and everyone of those genres u mentioned above ave listened to them.. I even listen to osita osadebe and am not even igbo, i love his soothing tones,lol i think ave met my musical match.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
Each and everyone of those genres u mentioned above ave listened to them.. I even listen to osita osadebe and am not even igbo, i love his soothing tones,lol i think ave met my musical match.

That's nice. We will blood you in.

So you're not Igbo?

Let me guess, with the way you look, slim, dark and beautiful, you are a Berom lady from Plateau? Probably from Langatang?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
CsRockefeller:

That's nice. We will blood you in.

So you're not Igbo?

Let me guess, with the way you look, slim, dark and beautiful, you are a Berom lady from Plateau? Probably from Langatang?
Thanks for the compliment.. I am from benue state actually.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
CastingCrowns:
Thanks for the compliment.. I am from benue state actually.

Awww, that's nice. I've been there once, Makurdi and Gboko enroute to Enugu.

Ina ini.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Awww, that's nice. I've been there once, Makurdi and Gboko enroute to Enugu.

Ina ini.
is that not hausa? I am not tiv by the way..
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by zexy2030(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
vikkimimi:
Bae let them be...
they insult ladies in public and go on their knees in private.... mtcheew!
Lies. If u ave met some here and they have been submissive, then they are not men.
We can arrange to meet, I'm in Lagos.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
CastingCrowns:

is that not hausa? I am not tiv by the way..

Yes, it's Hausa. So, what tribe or ethnic group are you from?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2019
vikkimimi:
Bae let them be...
I like your posts...quite intelligent babe
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CastingCrowns(f): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Yes, it's Hausa. So, what tribe or ethnic group are you from?
I am idoma.. Dont know if u ve heard of it.. Am sorry i cant seem to access my mails.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
CastingCrowns:
I am idoma.. Dont know if u ve heard of it.. Am sorry i cant seem to access my mails.

Yes I have, if my history is correct, the Idoma's are the second biggest tribe in Benue asides the Tiv's right?

How else can I reach you?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by rosy1992(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
It doesnt matter if you like me as a female or not, i dont live my life to please others. I live to be exceptional and successful.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
WorworBoi:
I like your posts...quite intelligent babe

thank you
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Go on their knees for what exactly Cos of pussy?? May God never let that day come
vikkimimi:
Bae let them be...
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by MrCork: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
CastingCrowns:

..bro.. u truss black women...especialy the nigerian? angry
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2020
vikkimimi:

thank you
You're welcome. I sent you a PM
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2020
WorworBoi:
You're welcome. I sent you a PM

Bros!! So fast? wink
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by bluefilm: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2020
AstroG1:

F ur not happy abt t,better deactivate ur moniker. Cus u contribute 0.00000000001% to NL growth undecided

Dammnnnnn nigarrrrr

Go soft on the biatch, please.
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Eskhalil:

What if i ask for the same things from your sister?
Chai this one e pain'm

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Daddycharger: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Who are you to decide which is real or fake?

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
CastingCrowns:

Did you notice any change in Nigerian women also? Or is it just the men?
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
CastingCrowns:
AWALT=all women are like that. so get the fck out of herre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most / Mrsheddy Love Quotes World. Check Us Out / Ugly Straight Male Incels Always Flock To Lesbian Threads to vent their agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.