Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Help A Muslim Brother! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Muslim Brother! (625 Views)

Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Muslim Brother! by rashrockalabx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
I find it somehow difficult to pray 5times daily..which have been trying to fight against..cuz it's not my wish...I feel like shaitan is taking over my mind...pls Muslim brothers and sisters.....need ur prayers ND advice
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
rashrockalabx:
I find it somehow difficult to pray 5times daily..which have been trying to fight against..cuz it's not my wish...I feel like shaitan is taking over my mind...pls Muslim brothers and sisters.....need ur prayers ND advice
Maybe it's not Satan trying to taking over your mind, but God trying to draw you to the Truth which is His Son Jesus.

So why not just ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you, so that He'd not only teach you how to pray, but also give you the grace to pray as you ought to pray.

God bless.
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by TooMuchStuff: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
rashrockalabx:

I think Grace of God is closer to you now.
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
What's holding you back? Your job or what answer this question first
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by rashrockalabx(m): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
What's holding you back? Your job or what answer this question first
Yes my job
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by rashrockalabx(m): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Maybe it's not Satan trying to taking over your mind, but God trying to draw you to the Truth which is His Son Jesus.

So why not just ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you, so that He'd not only teach you how to pray, but also give you the grace to pray as you ought to pray.

God bless.
I already have him as a Prophet...
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
rashrockalabx:

I already have him as a Prophet...
I know. That's why I said ask Him to reveal Himself to you, for He's much more than a prophet.
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by rashrockalabx(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
I know. That's why I said ask Him to reveal Himself to you, for He's much more than a prophet.
Can u prove that?
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2019
rashrockalabx:

Can u prove that?
That's why I said you should ask Him to reveal Himself to you, for if you do that I trust that He will.
Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by IceColdVeins(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was faced with the same problem when I started working!
Here are some tips that helped me out (I'm still struggling though, but much better than before)

For Subhi
I assume you wake early, perform ablution after having your early morning bath while you are still in the bathroom.
Dedicate a minute or two to perform the subhi rakats immediately after you are dressed.

For Zhuri
I assume you work, locate a praying ground close to where you have your lunch, so you pray on your way to get some lunch. (Use the lunch as the reward for solat)

For Asri
Take a stroll to the mosque/praying ground to while away time as work closing hour is approaching.

For Mahgrib and Ishaa
These are the hardest cos you may be on your way home and return tired!!
If you are the cooking type pray while dinner is on fire, to give the food some time to get done, otherwise, pray after your shower just before bedtime, it gives you a sense of relief and peace of mind of a spiritually accomplished day.
I hope my assertions help
Barakallahu Fih!!

Lol My deen is not that strong ooo, I'm still struggling to balance my worldly with spritual life!!

rashrockalabx:

1 Like

Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by rashrockalabx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I was faced with the same problem when I started working!
Here are some tips that helped me out (I'm still struggling though, but much better than before)

For Subhi
I assume you wake early, perform ablution after having your early morning bath while you are still in the bathroom.
Dedicate a minute or two to perform the subhi rakats immediately after you are dressed.

For Zhuri
I assume you work, locate a praying ground close to where you have your lunch, so you pray on your way to get some lunch. (Use the lunch as the reward for solat)

For Asri
Take a stroll to the mosque/praying ground to while away time as work closing hour is approaching.

For Mahgrib and Ishaa
These are the hardest cos you may be on your way home and return tired!!
If you are the cooking type pray while dinner is on fire, to give the food some time to get done, otherwise, pray after your shower just before bedtime, it gives you a sense of relief and peace of mind of a spiritually accomplished day.
I hope my assertions help
Barakallahu Fih!!

Lol My deen is not that strong ooo, I'm still struggling to balance my worldly with spritual life!!

Jazakallahu khairan
Thanks really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help A Muslim Brother! by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
rashrockalabx:

Yes my job

I don't know the mode of your operations but if you can get a praying mat locate a place within the premises take a 5min brakes during the sulat period may Almighty Allah assist you

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: A Lesson to Christians Who Think They Can't Do Without Church / Little Prophet Odumeje On Point, The Liquid Metal, Indabosky Seplay . Hahaha / Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.