Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Made You Mgtow? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Mgtow? (3950 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Mgtow Memes / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lmao. That you would equate this to slavery says a lot about your disposition.

Anyway, I do not see women in bondage. All the women around me have never been prevented from achieving anything just because of their gender.
I will have to assume that you never walked a mile in a woman's shoes or you would hesitate to say what you said here.

Not all us fighting against patriarchy are unachievers because of our gender. Some of us fight it despite our own achievements and gender just as we may fight against slavery though we ourselves are free people.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Its one thing to be ignorant, another to delibrately turn from the truth.
WOMEN HAVE BEEN STIGMATIZED SINCE TIME MEMORIAL. The common things your daughter can do, you great grandmum couldnt. Even now, your so called priviledges like driving a car, going to the office, schooling have been denied many. Dont pretend not to know that.
For years you've enjoyed this basic rights, we have to fight to do so too. Dont condemn a cause that speaks up for victims because of their gender.
If the tables were turned, you wouldnt find things funny. Afterall is that not why you hate feminism? Fear of that?

I have not witnessed this stigmatisation you are crying about. Except if you mean favouritism, then yes. Women have specific government programs for their advancement. Women and children are primarily considered for rescue in wartime. This idea was reinforced so much, it became part of pop culture. Men are not. In a case of intoxicated sex reported as rape, women are the victim not men, as only the woman can give or withdraw consent.

Quite amusing that “patriarchy” is now the monster. Anyway, I maintain that the concept is a feminist construct.

I don’t “hate” feminism. Rather, I am amused by the fervour and disorientation of its proponents today. Are you haters of men or seekers of equality or both? Are you the victims all of the time or do you admit to being perpetrators too?

Women and men are essentially different, biologically and emotionally. That is not a bad thing and it is certainly not the fault of men.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
budaatum:

I will have to assume that you never walked a mile in a woman's shoes or you would hesitate to say what you said here.

Not all us fighting against patriarchy are unachievers because of our gender. Some of us fight it despite our own achievements and gender just as we may fight against slavery though we ourselves are free people.

It is interesting that you would crop out a part of my comment and respond to it.

Anyway, I stated “my truth” (in the parlance of proponents of your movement ) and it is actually valid.

There is no grand scheme to subjugate women. I wonder why there is thus, a sweeping reaction to something that cannot be observed except in isolated infrequent instances.

I think women have enjoyed favouritism over the years and have weaponised it. In the pórn industry, women are paid higher. There is no reactionary movement from men decrying inequality because of that. Instead we have feminists suggesting that men have objectified the female body because of it and also, that we do it to promote that industry. Another case is the fashion industry (modelling).

Paying unsolicited compliments is a risk today. But since when are compliments solicited? The beauty of a compliment is in the spontaneous thoughtfulness of the observer. Why is a compliment from a man to a woman regarded as both condescension and predatory behaviour? Isn’t that reaching? In contrast, when men decry rudeness or wickedness from a female, feminists jump on it and say she is a strong woman. Lol. Bad behaviour is not strength of character.

Men today, walk on egg shells - at least those men who care to be politically correct. It’s all so interesting.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michellekabod2, I hope I am safe. grin

I post jocular/sarcastic comments sometimes. Hope you won’t come for me in those moments. grin
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:
Michellekabod2, I hope I am safe. grin

I post jocular/sarcastic comments sometimes. Hope you won’t come for me in those moments. grin
Am I that bad? cry
I have a soft heart within me why do people think am so hot headed?
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

It is interesting that you would crop out a part of my comment and respond to it.
Note how I've done it again. It is the only portion worth responding to, the rest being annulled by my response.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by MJBOLT: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Am I that bad? cry

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Am I that bad? cry I have a soft heart within me why do people think am so hot headed?
You sometimes are that bad mich, especially when you hide the "soft heart within" and display the "hot head" instead.

Thankfully, I am often blind to the "display" and see "within".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Men today, walk on egg shells - at least those men who care to be politically correct. It’s all so interesting.
This, by the way, is the wages of men's sin. If they had always done that which is right and proper remembering that both male and female are created equally they too would walk on firm ground today.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Am I that bad? cry

Lol. Alright then grin
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
She loves me, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves me, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves me, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuu88OwdK8
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Korllami007: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lmao. That you would equate this to slavery says a lot about your disposition.

Anyway, I do not see women in bondage. All the women around me have never been prevented from achieving anything just because of their gender. Rather they have enjoyed praise for their achievements. This is what piques my interest. Men do these things but that’s normal. Women do them and want recognition and applause. Lol. Interesting.

Oil dey your head.

The first woman to drive a car in Nigeria was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti in 1956 and that was before Nigeria Independence. But in 2019, some women still think that one gender is stopping them from achieving anything and they are still in bondage.

Truly, feminism should be categorised under mental illness. They all need help.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Korllami007:

Oil dey your head.

The first woman to drive a car in Nigeria was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti in 1956 and that was before Nigeria Independence. But in 2019, some women still think that one gender is stopping them from achieving anything and they are still in bondage.

Truly, feminism should be categorised under mental illness. They all need help.

You dey find trouble o. cheesy They will come for you
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by kkins25(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2019
catwalq:
One paragraph men went out,risked their lives for their families because they were sturdier and stronger and also as a survival strategy. Another paragraph and you're saying women made men go out to risk their lives while they (women) stayed home to be pampered.... This is all shades of contradictory.

Patriarchy was never a myth sir,study your history. Female exclusion ranged from high as politics to as low as mundane decision making in the homestead.

Your article is full of contradictions and very subjective and that sir,is just stating the obvious
hey pusy, before you meow, read twice. pusies are known for thier remarkable vision but its unfortunate that you do not share such gift.

This is all shades of contradictory.
what, the writer pointed out two arguments or school of thought of the same concept. these my dear are two different evolutionary theories for patriarchy or matriarchy as it seems in the second argument.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2020
I became mgtow because I wanted to understand who I am and actualize myself. I didn't want any distraction as to my goals in life. I understood very well that being with a woman is not worth the distraction it comes with.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Take A look At This Post From A Nigeria Girl / New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) / Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.