Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? (21002 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Are The Actions Of A Man Who Shows Up Properly For His Family. / Chimamanda Adichie Tells Women To Stop Using Feminism To Justify Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
crackhaus:

You're all over the place Layla and may just have to read that comment again to understand it cheesy

Where did I say I don't want it, and what am I advocating?

You girls don't like double standards regarding infidelity, and it is not stopping anytime soon. So saying you all should level up and play the game also, upsets you?
Shouldn't you be happy? cheesy

"What I don't worry myself about" in layman term means no woman is smart enough to pass another man's child as mine... you can take this to the bank.

A woman does not need a brain to give you aids Joe grin

If you’re concerns stop at pregnancy then pikin dey worry you grin

I am not happy because I am not a hoe but at least we've established that you are an old Bleep boy grin

No offence embarassed
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by crackhaus: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guest007:

A woman does not need a brain to give you aids Joe grin

If you’re concerns stop at pregnancy then pikin dey worry you grin

I am not happy because I am not a hoe but at least we've established that you are an old Bleep boy grin

No offence embarassed
AIDS? cheesy
Of course raising a bastard is of much bigger concern to me than AIDS. Seriously, AIDS? grin

Anyway, can everyone cheat now so we can all rest and not have to deal with you chics complaining? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

yes you better be quiet, as your holy book is a mountain of contradicting BS... these respected men had countless of mistresses, baby mamas and concubines (some even to the number of 700) and were NEVER punished for it (or viewed as sinner) by that holy book, so long as the babes were unmarried.

[img]https://media1./images/8733f405a485f62c17bb556500037c43/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes.. It's an existing and valid weakness in humanity just like war and famines. What the op is doing is questioning the foundations this practice stands on. Unless we all want to Bleep like animals and not concern ourselves about morals and ethics and all that bs then men can no longer milk this privilege which survived on poverty. Once we eradicate poverty like the disease that it is then everything will be alright grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
crackhaus:

AIDS? cheesy
Of course raising a bastard is of much bigger concern to me than AIDS. Seriously, AIDS? grin

Anyway, can everyone cheat now so we can all rest and not have to deal with you chics complaining? cheesy

I can't cope grin grin grin

Okay, carry on cool
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by crackhaus: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guest007:

I can't cope grin grin grin

Okay, carry on cool
You of all people should have known better grin
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guest007:

Yes.. It's an existing and valid weakness in humanity just like war and famines. What the op is doing is questioning the foundations this practice stands on. Unless we all want to Bleep like animals and not concern ourselves about morals and ethics and all that bs then men can no longer milk this privilege which survived on poverty. Once we eradicate poverty like the disease that it is then everything will be alright grin

WOMEN are at the frontline of this BS, because the minute they will stop accepting such miserable treatment from MEN (and also stop sleeping with married men), then the issue will be over... and cheating bastards would have no options but to face their wifeys and recycle them back to the center of their universe... but nobody should bring religion to this issue, as we all know that A) women are viewed as a second class citizen (at best) by any holy book and B) since biblical times, men where given a free card to do what they wished with women ( so long as these women were single).

being "one" in holy matrimony was the con used to appease women into believing that they were equal to men (while these holy books certainly didnt believe that)
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by BlackfireX: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
UnknownQueen:

If them like make them dey stay beside my house, he no fit leave me and his 2 children for dem.

If I tell u say I dey lucky, believe me I true true get luck oo with regards to man wey I marry.

Hmmmmm let me keep quiet
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

WOMEN are at the frontline of this BS, because the minute they will stop accepting such miserable treatment from MEN (and also stop sleeping with married men), then the issue will be over... and cheating bastards would have no options but to face their wifeys and recycle them back to the center of their universe... but nobody should bring religion to this issue, as we all know that A) women are viewed as a second class citizen (at best) by any holy book and B) since biblical times, men where given a free card to do what they wished with women ( so long as these women were single).

being "one" in holy matrimony was the con used to appease women into believing that they were equal to men (while these holy books certainly didnt believe that)

I'm sorry, maybe it's me being biased and that could be why I can't stomach your reply; I couldn't even finish reading it lipsrsealed

I stick to poverty being the only common denominator, because even men are shouting that women want money... When money changes hands the holder of the purse is god.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
crackhaus:

You of all people should have known better grin

We live and we learn grin
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guest007:

I'm sorry, maybe it's me being biased and that could be why I can't stomach your reply; I couldn't even finish reading it lipsrsealed

I stick to poverty being the only common denominator, because even men are shouting that women want money... When money changes hands the holder of the purse is god.

but poor men do cheat too... and even worst of all, whether wifey is RICH or the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN out there, men still cheat on these top women (aka the Beyonces, Halle Berrys, Kim Ks, Janet Jacksons, Christin Milians, Britneys, Eva Longorias of this world etc etc etc). so it is obvious that the issue has very little to do with either MONEY or BEAUTY, and this has to to do with ALL women not accepting to A) being used and B) women not sleeping with these sneaky cheating rats.

i could also say that men are the problem here, but as we all know, we men are a special breed... listen to the 1st 3mins of that video to understand us better (lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1IsDto41Tw
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

but poor men do cheat too... and even worst of all, whether wifey is RICH or the MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN out there, men still cheat on these top women (aka the Beyonces, Halle Berrys, Kim Ks, Janet Jacksons, Christin Milians, Britneys, Eva Longorias of this world etc etc etc). so it is obvious that the issue has very little to do with either MONEY or BEAUTY, and this has to to do with ALL women not accepting to A) being used and B) women not sleeping with these sneaky cheating rats.

i could also say that men are the problem here, but as we all know, we men are a special breed... listen to the 1st 3mins of that video to understand us better (lol):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1IsDto41Tw

I agree and op agrees... We need solutions or new cutting edge answers grin

BTW... Money is a currency, an energy, it flows through every class and sub class and markets ooo grin
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Guest007:

I agree and op agrees... We need solutions or new cutting edge answers grin

BTW... Money is a currency, an energy, it flows through every class and sub class and markets ooo grin

listen sista, we all have to be honest with the demon we are dealing with here. these married/dating MEN will never stop chasing women outside their union, the only way they are going to stop is if there is no women accepting to be treated like dirt and/or no women agreeing to sleep with these married men. sadly, 9ja bad economy is turning desperate broke and hungry women into "zombies" willing to even sleep with dogs and eat shiit, so long as they get paid.

now, money is indeed a positive energy, but sadly, it is also a curse in Africa (or any of these 3rd world countries) where people are willing to do any unimaginable atrocity, to get money at ANY cost.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 23, 2019
crackhaus:

It does not bother me, you have to believe me.
When you know exactly where you stand with the person you're with, surprises can't be sprung on you because you're always prepared. This is how I live.
Women are chameleons, remember? cheesy grin

I will leave you alone for now grin
This will come up again very soon kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Caleycashh: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Because retards like you deserve even a serial killer as a husband... you don't deserve anything good on earth cus you are a horrible soul right from inception!!!
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by theTranslator: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
pocohantas:
Just poison him...

Problem solved
and you'll go to jail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.