Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54389 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ardar:
[s] hy didn't you sit at the back with her despite her asking you to do so?

You were busy chit chatting with the taxi man leaving your girl alone.

I don't support her acting out like you claimed but you fvck up abeg.

You see little things like this no matter how inconsequential or negligible you think they are, are very much important to some people.

Just allow her time to cool off am sure she'll come around.[/s]
you're very senseless and ur brain is as small as the size of an ant.
didn't u read the part where he said he'll have the whole day with the girl?
what if he was engaging on a constructive discussion with the taxi driver?
one more time you're senseless and your opinion is inconsequential so shut up and go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ryan03(f): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
if i decide to send you to those that has pussy in ur house now they will say am rude abi, cos you don't have pussy and if i have to reply you den i'll have to send you home. But no try am next time oh omo ale jatijati
oloshi buruku, go and wash up, I don't have your kind in my family. We don't raise bastards and prostitutes grin
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
ndidigood:
God blesss u my thought exactly
shut up there! what do you know.
ant size brain like u
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

We sabi dem... arrogant pple from dat region. angry
hehehehe which region abeg
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by mrpassionate(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Because you refused to sit at the Back with Her.

Plus, that "little talk with the driver " might have lasted for 20mins without you knowing.

WowSweetGuy:
Please Help Me Judge. Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

Ladies/Gentlemen please where did i really go wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
uuzba:

Well, the show was already a spoilt one from the beginning. Guy was taking how out on a date and package here in the back seat as if she's crocodile that him and the driver have captured, and are carrying it to go and kill and eat.
He did not give her any single respect. He didn't treat her as his friend, babe, or even human being.
She was probably expecting some romantic music, that the boyfriend will play a special CD or mp3 on the car audio system. But who knows the Bullsh1t the driver was playing.
The boyfriend guy totally screwed up the whole situation because he's just a bush man, uncivilised.
She treated him as he deserves.

Lol you're very funny. Crocodile hahaha

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Psoul(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freshprince91:

Sitting with her is not a big deal brother, its a ride, they have the entire day for themselves. Have you ever been on a date with someone that couldn't do away with her phone despite your attractiveness?
Baba, you fall my hand with this yarn wey you write so. Na una dey make all these girls feel say dem be demi-gods.
As long as you two love each other, this kind thing no suppose cause make she walk out on him. I dey very sure say the guy self go dey beg before him get the babe attention talk less of going on a date with him, that's like saying she did him a favour going out with him.

Well, I will not blame you or ur opinion. You just speak according to ur level of understanding. Moreover, I beliv u are not married and don't even understand what it means to be in a serious relationship. What u understand is boyfriend/girlfriend affairs. If a any babe f*ck up, I dump her and pick another one.

Oga, when u get to that point, ur brain go reset. Just enjoy ur exploitation age.
Now, let me tell you, if you can't make ur girl feel like she is everything in the world, then u don't deserve to be in a romantic affairs.
In the same manner, if your girl fails to make u feel same, she is not ready to be in a love affairs. It is a mutual thing.

You don't enter a love affair with the mindset of, I am the man, my order must always be obeyed at all times. If you do dat, you are bound to fail in that relationship. You treat ur woman as if she is the last woman on earth. She does same to u.

That you are the one going to spend ur money on a girl does not mean that she will not have contributions to the outing. If u think her opinion does not count, why not go alone and pend ur money on urself and see if u will feel the same way u will if u had spent it with her.

So if i fall ur hands cos I said the guy did not behave well by denying his baby that little presence she requested, that means u are still doing kindergarten kind of love. U are still feeling that so long as u ar the man, you will always have ur way. Oga, they no dey carry that style go marriage ooo.

Women, love petty petty things. Only a matured man can handle them well. Wen you are able to handle them well and win their heart, (if you like call it worshiping them) forget it bro, they will in turn worship you for life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fisherboy: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
o boy I no mean to abuse u o but u be baby u be taata....u want take a lady out u go sit for front of Moro . u De talk of football Abia na how u De drive wit driver . a lady's day is her day not ur Chelsea fan day. learn how to make them feel special

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

She's trying to establish her power over u.. whatever u do please my guy don't call or text her. Be the man and if she does initiate the first move by reaching out don't play blame games. Ask her the reasons she left, if its nothing tangible if i were u i would let her be but a lot of u are scared to be alone so u rather swallow shitt.. Just warn her sternly but no be quarrel, let her knoq u don't tolerate such from anyone especially her and open ur eyes very very well.. From ur story something may be going on u know nothing about. because i don't see any concrete reasons for her to just up and leave in anger without an explanation. Except ur not telling the full gist.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
OmoEpe:

Why is everybody asking this foolish question? I personally view seating at the back seat of the car as not too nice to the one doing the driving, true he's working for his money but your attitude towards him speaks volume about your person.

The girl is no good, the earlier you realise that the better for you. She isn't someone worth wifing. She is an apt example of the biblical description of a contentious woman who sharing a bed with is worse than sleeping on the roof of a house instead of inside it

She is absolute bad news

So sitting in the front seat with the driver is showing solidarity or empathy? You need to sit there to show that you don't look down on him as a driver. So you mean sitting in the back seat while the driver drives says something about one's attitude. This is very funny. You need to change this mindset and let go of irrelevant sentiments.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

So sitting in the front seat with the driver is showing solidarity or empathy? You need to sit there to show that you don't look down on him as a driver. So you mean sitting in the back seat while the driver drives says something about one's attitude. This is very funny. You need to change this mindset and let go of irrelevant sentiments.
are u supporting the girl?
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Psoul:

Well, I will not blame you or ur opinion. You just speak according to ur level of understanding. Moreover, I beliv u are not married and don't even understand what it means to be in a serious relationship. What u understand is boyfriend/girlfriend affairs. If a any babe f*ck up, I dump her and pick another one.

Oga, when u get to that point, ur brain go reset. Just enjoy ur exploitation age.
Now, let me tell you, if you can't make ur girl feel like she is everything in the world, then u don't deserve to be in a romantic affairs.
In the same manner, if your girl fails to make u feel same, she is not ready to be in a love affairs. It is a mutual thing.

You don't enter a love affair with the mindset of, I am the man, my order must always be obeyed at all times. If you do dat, you are bound to fail in that relationship. You treat ur woman as if she is the last woman on earth. She does same to u.

That you are the one going to spend ur money on a girl does not mean that she will not have contributions to the outing. If u think her opinion does not count, why not go alone and pend ur money on urself and see if u will feel the same way u will if u had spent it with her.

So if i fall ur hands cos I said the guy did not behave well by denying his baby that little presence she requested, that means u are still doing kindergarten kind of love. U are still feeling that so long as u ar the man, you will always have ur way. Oga, they no dey carry that style go marriage ooo.

Women, love petty petty things. Only a matured man can handle them well. Wen you are able to handle them well and win their heart, (if you like call it worshiping them) forget it bro, they will in turn worship you for life.
you're an asslicker so keep quiet and go and sit.
it's because of weak men like u be making these useless hoes feel special

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
are u supporting the girl?

Read my initial comments and come back and ask this question

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by OmoEpe(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

Irrelevant sentiments you said? Even when my driver drives me I seat with him in front except am ill or need to sleep.

The true test of ones character is how he/she relates to people lower than him/her on the social ladder. This same lesson I inculcate in my children daily in order not to get caught up in situations like this.

I relate absolutely with what he did, the only difference is the character/content of the wife/fiancee of the person involved.
I for one wouldn't have married my wife if she was such a person not to relate with people working for us with empathy and care.

That's who I am and the kind of person I want my kids to grow up to be. Everyone decides their priorities by the values they hold on to, I can only speak based on the values I hold dear.

Based on my values I will advise the poster to look for someone who shares his kind of values because the girl obviously doesn't

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

Read my initial comments and come back and ask this question
if you're supporting the girl then all I know is that doom will befall u rude egocentric creatures one day if u don't change
mark my words
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by hodeejulia(f): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
you are dating an immature lady. aka baby, aka toddler. Pele ti e.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by NiklauseFred(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
chigoizie7:

You fucccked up nah, what do you expect her to do?

See all these people saying that she was rude. Yes, she was. But it would have been avoided too.

You made it clear that the date was for the both of you. You should have started her day great by joining her at the back seat.

See, me, when ever I am using a cab, I sit on the front , but this case is different, you should have sat with her, had some little chats with her while the driver minds his wheels. You even abandoned her to chat with the driver. Baba, you neglected her that little time she needed your attention.

Some will say that she is still a kid. But bros it takes a mature mind to date a mature lady.it is only mature people that see the needs to compromise at all times.

If you think she is a kid to act they way she did, it made the both of you kids, because you shouldn’t have acted the way you did. Relationships are not for kids bro.

*singing in Phyno's voice* oil dey ur head oo aaaah eh oil full ur head oo eeeh ahh

You make sense die;the dude started it all tho the girl should have at least played cool.
Nice one tho�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by anigbajumo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
trust me i won't, but i expect them to have understood each other perfectly well dan dat

Aiit,but from ur comment you support the lady bad behavior,the guy in the question still begged the lady and later left him at the cinema...
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
You didn't do any wrong, infact if she's not picking your call, just leave her and move ahead, she will come looking for you.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by bamasite(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.

The bolded is the truth. She has a very terrible attitude that will be extended to your relative, friends, and ultimately you if you get broke(heaven forbid).

She she is unreasonable and vain. She wants to court attention at all cost and make it known that the cab was chartered.

I don't want to consider if you ignored her to sit at front or spoke rudely, since you claim that you came down to hug and open the door for her! Run bro...run
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
like is he begging her? Seriously? Someone you ought to delete her contact instantly. Where to you find such girls sef?

This grammar is too strong for me oh!
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by streetzdreamz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
nairaland: a forum sandwiched with so many humans with differing opinions,brilliant,foolish,annoying you name it......to those saying the man was wrong for sitting in front, I guess that's your justification for bad manners,if evil and bad stuffs should be justified what's the essence of it being frowned at initially? people commit murder out of anger,provocations,jealousy etc,but does that make their actions right? a well mannered lady if displeased with her man's attitude about the stupid sitting position,would make her displeasure known in a sane way, not take it out on an innocent man,no matter how gorgeous or lovely you appear to be, my respect drops once you treat "any" innocent human with disdain and contempt!!all cuz you feel you are a superior being,@op if you were planning on marriage, consider this an eye-opener unless of course you can live with such attitudes, sassy creatures everywhere this days, and some dimwitted humans always jumping to justify their excesses.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Jameruby(f): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
shey you even opened the door for her. you tried na. mine left me standing while he went to sit at the front seat and was talking to the driver without even paying attention to me. it would have been a perfect night out assuming he didn't ruin it with the shit he did. Little Things Really Count. Every girl wants a gentleman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Surulereman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
What a rude mannerless bitch. She'll slap you in public soon if you don't move on. Lover boy.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by emergingstars: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find a partner, find a friend, find love, absolutely free. Try it today

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by isnovic(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Guy go Church go do thanksgiving.

You would have entered one chance.

The girl has no manners, she is will give you a lot of headache.

God has indeed saved you from a bad relationship.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
OmoEpe:

Irrelevant sentiments you said? Even when my driver drives me I seat with him in front except am ill or need to sleep.

The true test of ones character is how he/she relates to people lower than him/her on the social ladder. This same lesson I inculcate in my children daily in order not to get caught up in situations like this.

I relate absolutely with what he did, the only difference is the character/content of the wife/fiancee of the person involved.
I for one wouldn't have married my wife if she was such a person not to relate with people working for us with empathy and care.

That's who I am and the kind of person I want my kids to grow up to be. Everyone decides their priorities by the values they hold on to, I can only speak based on the values I hold dear.

Based on my values I will advise the poster to look for someone who shares his kind of values because the girl obviously doesn't

Sitting in the front with him is not a test of character neither does it show that you are are respectful to others. I can't leave the back seat if it's more comfortable just because I don't want to put my driver down. I can sit behind and relate well with him and be a better boss than someone who sits in front with him. The position you sit in is not the issue. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with sitting behind.

My husband won't choose to sit in front with the driver and leave me to sit alone at the back especially when we are going out on a date... just because he wants to show that he is humble or nice.

The position of the sitting is inconsequential. What matters is that you treat people well and with respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
if you're supporting the girl then all I know is that doom will befall u rude egocentric creatures one day if u don't change
mark my words

Stop being a prejudiced ignoramus and read up. Just so quick to pass judgement without thinking

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Sunnyobums: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

Stop being a prejudiced ignoramus and read up. Just so quick to pass judgement without thinking
If you followed her comments from the onset, you would have noticed that she totally condemned the girl's character, she is among the very few wise ladies we have here on NL, you only saw the part where she condemned the guy on his own part too, free her abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Sunnyobums: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
mark my words
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by emmysolo2001(f): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

you are not wrong in any way way.and yes your gf lacks manners but I'm sure you already know this considering that you are dating her and you love her,and you clearly stated that the day was for two of u I( mean the couples)so I believe you should have stayed with her behind considering you hired the taxi even if you wanted to chat with the driver.I feel you should have stayed behind with her.if I was your gf I would feel bad,I would feel maybe you want to be distant in public,I would feel you don't want people to know we are together.just my thoughts tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Abolajihowells2: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Criously u are very wrong u way u treated her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You. / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.