Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54391 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nackzy: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.
She's Obangje
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by odunola25(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oga,you made a mistake by not sitting with her at the back,since its romantic outing,you are meant to sit at the back and cuddle her..
Secondly,talking rudely to the cab driver,was transfer of aggression,you didn't sit with her plus you chatting with the driver and neglecting her seems annoying to her..
Lastly,you should have followed her immediately she left,and talk it out with her since you won't be chanced at during the week..
Madam,you need patience o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
the thing is women are different....

their are women that wouldnt have mind that you went to the front seat,but their are others too that will react the way she reacted....

its individual....

and i learned to that many women prefer machos to gentlemens....
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
dapo456:
we can't display our profile on nairaland, but be rest assured i can buy you air time for 500years... uber driving is a job, you have to be proud of what every you do for a living. there are successful cab driver, there are professional driver who drives presidents , they will feed your generation.

You see?
Your self esteem is so low. Because i was trying to get a message across, you're blurting out jargons (buy me airtime for 500 years)
Nigga please !
Well, carry your recharge card money go pay those children for that slum wey dey under 3rd mainland bridge if your pocket dey itch you. No be me you go dey brag give.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Maghan37: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
chigoizie7:

You fucccked up nah, what do you expect her to do?

See all these people saying that she was rude. Yes, she was. But it would have been avoided too.

You made it clear that the date was for the both of you. You should have started her day great by joining her at the back seat.

See, me, when ever I am using a cab, I sit on the front , but this case is different, you should have sat with her, had some little chats with her while the driver minds his wheels. You even abandoned her to chat with the driver. Baba, you neglected her that little time she needed your attention.

Some will say that she is still a kid. But bros it takes a mature mind to date a mature lady.it is only mature people that see the needs to compromise at all times.

If you think she is a kid to act they way she did, it made the both of you kids, because you shouldn’t have acted the way you did. Relationships are not for kids bro.
Bro u have a point but two wrongs do not make a right. The fact still remains that there are ways to go about telling him he screwed up other than transferring aggression d way she did. She could have told him to come to the back then berated him with sarcasm which would have made him realise is mistake and apologise to her without her acting like a petulant child and transferring aggression on poor the driver. This is a woman that is a disaster that is waiting to happen because she lacks the necessary communication skills required for a marriage. My advice is for u to speak some sense into her or bail while u still have the chance and don't apologise to d spoilt brat and loose ur dignity and respect (if u have any left) in d relationship. Let her call u first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Mavor: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bro you dodged a bullet. No stress yourself, she no worth am. If you insist and persist, big yawa go gas when u eventually marry her. Most of these ladies nowadays are too full of themselves and not worth it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Alexanity(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
OP you a child with little understanding of how women works, if she demand you come sit with her but you say no it can send some signal like you not proud of her, you cheating on her and don't want be seen with her, you only care about staying with her in dark places like cinema, she just thinks she's just another random gurl in your life, meanwhile she may have been suspicious of you, OP faithful girls sometimes act the way she did, think she truely loves you otherwise she wouldn't have cared, she could have just had fun with you in the cinema and move on with the other guy next day but she loved you, my opinion though. just give her sometimes and make her realize you proud of her and willing to show her off as your woman. meanwhile she'd be happy if you'd take her to your mum next time, all girls are not same

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Abokisulay(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
She is Jezebel
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Rejoice5000(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
She has a anger issue but@op u no still try at all u stated above dat she look too good its for u to admire leaving her@the back seat u no do well at all if am to be on her shoe i will be very angry because some girls read meanings in little things maybe she is dat type.but venting her anger on the driver nobi am maybe she was trying to pass a message to u but she did it in a wrong way.give her time first she may come around if she is into u.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by lexxyrule(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freshprince91:

Bros, stop justifying nonsense.
I have cooked for a lady before, she was ill and had nothing to eat, i deemed it as my responsibility to do that because she has helped me several times, i could see the love in her eyes way before i did what i did.
While i was growing up, i was 15 or so and my Dad said he wanted to do something strange, it was on a Saturday morning, he asked my mom to gather her dirty clothes except panties and underwear and he asked me to join him and we did the laundry for the entire family that day, guess what ? [/b]My mother was marvelled and she couldn't believe it. She said my Dad had done so many things during their courtship but doing her laundry was unbelievable.
Irrespective of what he did, they still had their couple issues, but [b]there was never a day my mother walked out of her matrimonial home
What I am saying in essence is : I would go extra mile for someone who loves me, not a woman who walks out on me at the slightest provocation, not a woman who berates a driver and makes him feel less of a man because he drivers uber or refusing to pick my calls after apologizing as a bait.

Firstly, Let's say if she's not ill you can't cook.

I understand it has to do with your upbringing, (when you were 15....) for you it's strange and it has to be a one-time thing where you have to make see it like you're doing the lady/woman in question a favor.

The taxi or cab isn't even the boyfriends personal car, not to be compared with matrimonial home dear.

Now back to the discussion, arguing with someone like you is pointless. I think people like you just love to belive in whatsoever they believe in

The guy in question left the lady unattended to in the back of a taxi, got her all moody and she said she wanted to go back home instead. The guy never said uts her usual habit, neither did the story say she asked to quit the relationship cos of this. I won't speak for you bro, but from experience, I know acting wierd is bound to happen to anyone once in a while, some even do this on issues that a Re far less irrelevant than this. This could have been avoided tbh, also what effort did the guy make towards making her change her mind to stay at the cinema or so? Left to me, I won't blame either party, just they should work on it

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Marley147: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I'm sorry bro! I'm using, opera mini.

If I use only one space for paragraph, sometimes it will merge them together.

I'll try to edit it

Chrome requires more data so I stick with Opera mini angry Abeg, I cannot be spending money for food on data! grin
really chrome takes more data thanks for the info. I love like the manner you used in replying this person
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Arsenalholic(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
IF I move with you, you have to dish out respect, especially to strangers and elderly people we meet -- because that's how I was brought up.

Lashing her frustration on a driver who did no wrong is the highest of lows. And if as you described it is how your girl really behaved to the driver, then she really must be a drama queen and disrespectful as well. And girls with those two traits are a no-go for me.

That doesn't change the fact that you messed up for NOT sitting with her at the back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
lexxyrule:

Nice one dear. People just love to pass blames around. So far so good she's done nothing wrong. And she was f rude at the taxi man just so you can get to know she's angry and not okay with yiu ignoring her. You neglected all the signs and try to blame her for it. People are just too dumb at times. If the guy can't man up, he shouldn't expect her to do same. Uncle should go and beg hanty
God bless you jare my guy, am sure she doesn't mean whatever it is she said to the driver, she only did dat to make you know she's angry and yet u still ignored her.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
will you shut up? Reverse the roles and you will be the first one asking if he confronted her about it
if i shut up wetin u go con do, you shut down. Yeye dey smell
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
MoxxxxO123:
.lady u are biased or your comment is irrational
am not, it just doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Finchmgh: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
OP, what's on your mind about the girl?

Do you want to chop her dodo (or maybe you're already 'chopping' it) and leave her in the name of girlfriend?

If yes, better cut off that thing you call a relationship now if you don't want God to punish you! angry

Or you want to marry her?

If yes, then I think marriage with such a lady will probably be dangerous or problematic.

Please, we've been hearing news about what women do to men. We've heard the ones too about what men do to women. So I'm not being biased here.

But since we are talking about the former here, let's face it.

We don't want you to join the list and come lament here about how a lady ruined your life.

from what you explained, she appears as rude, insensitive, arrogant, having ego and so on and so forth.

Such a lady, if that is how she truly is, will have no respect for you or your feelings. Will have no regard for your relatives and friends. And she is the type that will be quick to start keeping malice or even pack out of the house after a little misunderstanding judging from her decision to go back home after the taxi trip.

So beware! there are a myriad of ladies out there. I'm not saying you should just break up like that. But try to carefully study her by giving her time to come to her senses, reconciling with her while watching out for any traits that will suggest that she can never change or will hardly change. And if there is such, My guy, run!

women are too much to be begging just one out of them to become your responsibility.

Well, I only gave u that advise that you should try to reconcile because I don't want to sound inconsiderate.

But if it were to be me, we are done!!!! angry

Modified: And the lady below me has a point that little things like what you refused for your girlfriend, some people take it serious!

But brother, a woman who takes such a thing serious to the extent that she acted the way she acted, has serious Ego issues.

It could be that she's pained because she asks you to come and you refuses the request. Just like how someone who is of higher authority will ask someone of lower rank to do something and will be refused, so the person of higher authority starts feeling ridiculed and disrespected and starts acting up!

If that's the case here, then what do you call that? What does she think of herself for her to start acting to that
extreme because u refused her request?

That's how you identify people with ego issues!

So you could have been wrong with what you did (a little) but for her to react that way.. . abeg, be careful with such a lady

I give you 1million likes for this your comment.

Seeing comments like this reassures me that we still have real men in this part of the world. Unlike some weak ass sissy that willl go on begging a lady for no tangible reason.

just look at the rate at which most men are being redicled, religated and dragged on the ground by ladies all because most men have reduced their integrity to power zero in the hands of women.

Ladies should be the ones begging and petting we guys to be our responsibility and not the other way around.

God bless you for being a real man you were greated to be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

cc phintohlar
See wetin a fellow woman like u write
that thing can be annoying let's be real here, it's just like you taking ur woman to the club and then end up been with ur friends all 2ru the night living her to herself. It just doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kingsdave:

They think the world revolves around boobs and pussy... The guy didn't do anything wrong... Not sitting with her isn't wrong... Everyone has a choice... His choice was to sit at the front
So true. He did nothing wrong in my opinion, he's got to let go of this mistake of a lady

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Judybash93(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congratulations bro... Now, you know you're about to get married to a potential bomb that'll explode in due time. Yes, you f'd up by not sitting by her in the car but my broda, this ain't no big deal, she could have called you to one corner and settled the entire thing with you.
But wait oOo...i wish one could hear from her side too so as not to judge wrongly but based on the evidence you've provided, please, if the account you provided is indeed legit, break up with her...
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by SolarHub(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ewedegubbler: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Your only offense is owuite.. go make bahhh and u go see love upandan
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Judybash93(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
The babe even try follow you reach there cos if na me ehn, as you go sit down for front so i go just go back inside. The driver na ur uncle wey u go sit down with, no be money hin go collect? All this yeye guys dey here they call the girl names, wey be say una own girls dey slap una mama eye for house. Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast the stone abeg.

cry cry jesu

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Judybash93(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
that thing can be annoying let's be real here, it's just like you taking ur woman to the club and then end up been with ur friends all 2ru the night living her to herself. It just doesn't make sense

Yes. It's annoying, i totally agree but isn't there a better way to solve the issue particularly with someone that you're in a relationship with.. it's not like he impregnated someone else...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by BigBizzy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
go to her house and do what?

please stop making men look inferior..................bone her jare.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Austineva:
grin grin. Baby fire. Don't worry I no go treat u like that. U hear?
lol
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
you called me one of those small boys on nairaland, stealing there parents money to buy data and i said i can buy you airtime for 500 years, and i mean it ...

go and read your books and stop quoting me
Freshprince91:

You see?
Your self esteem is so low. Because i was trying to get a message across, you're blurting out jargons (buy me airtime for 500 years)
Nigga please !
Well, carry your recharge card money go pay those children for that slum wey dey under 3rd mainland bridge if your pocket dey itch you. No be me you go dey brag give.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
lexxyrule:

Firstly, Let's say if she's not ill you can't cook.

I understand it has to do with your upbringing, (when you were 15....) for you it's strange and it has to be a one-time thing where you have to make see it like you're doing the lady/woman in question a favor.

The taxi or cab isn't even the boyfriends personal car, not to be compared with matrimonial home dear.

Now back to the discussion, arguing with someone like you is pointless. I think people like you just love to belive in whatsoever they believe in

The guy in question left the lady unattended to in the back of a taxi, got her all moody and she said she wanted to go back home instead. The guy never said uts her usual habit, neither did the story say she asked to quit the relationship cos of this. I won't speak for you bro, but from experience, I know acting wierd is bound to happen to anyone once in a while, some even do this on issues that a Re far less irrelevant than this. This could have been avoided tbh, also what effort did the guy make towards making her change her mind to stay at the cinema or so? Left to me, I won't blame either party, just they should work on it

Still boils down to the point I'm trying to pass across. No matter how angry she was, she shouldn't have worked out on him considering the effort the said guy put into the date.
What kind of mood swing is that?
The said conversation between the guy and the driver might just be a 1 minute chit -chat about the interior of his car or the deplorable state of our roads. Common man! What if she was the one pressing her phone all along, Will the guy call off the date ?
Why not enjoy the date, its not like the ride is going to be forever and pour out her mind after the date.
And quoting my post and trying to insult my background is very stupid of you. I never said i can't cook for a lady , after all while i was at school, i used to cook for my roommates, they do too but when it comes to a relationship, you need your four senses to be working.
There are a lot of men out there doing all they can to please a lady and its never enough.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Elliot2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
You did nothing wrong! In fact,you did good. Look! Most time relationships fail because of those crazy fantasies we created in our head like it was some manuals for romantic life. There is no manuals! Often times,I have left my girl in the house while I went playing ball or doing other things that caught my attention. I have the whole of my life to spend with you,just spare me some time for other things.

It was even romantic considering that she had the whole backseat to herself. You failed to tell her that that you wanted her to feel special at the back. Guys,always tell her lies!

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by anigbajumo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
The babe even try follow you reach there cos if na me ehn, as you go sit down for front so i go just go back inside. The driver na ur uncle wey u go sit down with, no be money hin go collect? All this yeye guys dey here they call the girl names, wey be say una own girls dey slap una mama eye for house. Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast the stone abeg.

Funny,all these naija Ladies sha.This one will even do worst....
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by OLORIPAPA: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Probably she is offended because U said she is going to spend the night with U,there by portraying her as loosed... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Austineva(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
lol
yes nah
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Emotionss: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
phintohlar:

Madam the guy may be wrong for sitting in the front, but the girl was extremely wrong for transferring her anger to the taxi man. Both of them lack maturity simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.