Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54380 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by badonkadonk: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Please Help Me Judge. Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

Ladies/Gentlemen please where did i really go wrong

Dump the babe and move on...
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by crunchyg: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
sweetheart. She was petty and rude not only to the guy but the driver.
Little things matter, but a mature lady would have kept calm and talked with the guy. Thats wisdom.
She acted like a kid. Even i wouldnt do such. As a lady you learn to carry yourself with a good amount of pride. Not complain an entire day for such a trivial issue.

My bf once forgot our anniversary, rather than throw a tantrum, i took him aside and drew his attention to it. Simple!
How I wish I can just see your pic, I so much like your response here, first time seeing a girl that reasons maturely

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
The babe even try follow you reach there cos if na me ehn, as you go sit down for front so i go just go back inside. The driver na ur uncle wey u go sit down with, no be money hin go collect? All this yeye guys dey here they call the girl names, wey be say una own girls dey slap una mama eye for house. Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast the stone abeg.
Abeg shifftttt.
Self entitled feminazi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Happyguy201: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
being offended at the taxi driver and talking rudely to you should be a red flag . your lucky you didnt sit close to her she for pick pocket you sharp sharp
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by nnaeyes6: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Wahala De o
U are taking someone out and u de form big boy to sit in the front. Name front seat u de date?
Anyway
U Bleep up.

The look she gave u when u showed her the back door and went to the front door spoke volumes. U ought to have understood that she needs u at the back seat. It takes only few women to ignore ur pride. That u are taking her out and so what! Are u the only one that wanna take her out that u won't understand that u ought to give her attention. U didn't even know what her mood was before joining u to see a movie.
Anyway, no need to call her again. Own up and send her apology and acknowledge ur mistake. Should in case u wanna do such stupid thing again, just give the taxi guy a name and make her assume that is been very long that both of u saw. Is not possible that a lady will let u chose a strange taxi man over her on her date. It is like telling her SHE DIDN'T DRESS UP WELL. U looked down on her. I cherish the dates I have with ladies, because they are memories u too have to enjoy for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=RedCreme21 post=83347346] i grew up here in Nigeria. Im a female but i wont be a hypocrite. The lady in question reacted nastily regarding a matter she could have handled with a little more dignity.
The guy did wrong, but she messed up hands down.[/quote

Yeah. Both of them fessed up but d lady took it damn far.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Reelmii: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
chigoizie7:

You fucccked up nah, what do you expect her to do?

See all these people saying that she was rude. Yes, she was. But it would have been avoided too.

You made it clear that the date was for the both of you. You should have started her day great by joining her at the back seat.

See, me, when ever I am using a cab, I sit on the front , but this case is different, you should have sat with her, had some little chats with her while the driver minds his wheels. You even abandoned her to chat with the driver. Baba, you neglected her that little time she needed your attention.

Some will say that she is still a kid. But bros it takes a mature mind to date a mature lady.it is only mature people that see the needs to compromise at all times.

If you think she is a kid to act they way she did, it made the both of you kids, because you shouldn’t have acted the way you did. Relationships are not for kids bro.
if truly she is matured, when they got off the cab, she should have told him she did not like wat he did, instead of taking another cab home... matured people communicate, thry let u know how they feel about somthing, they dont leave u guessing about their feelings

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ryan03(f): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
phintohlar:
if i shut up wetin u go con do, you shut down. Yeye dey smell
smelling like your dirty pussy.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by MrSix: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ariza:
What's the big deal in sitting separately for just some minutes? You mean at her request he should have gotten down to perch beside her? Come on! Why do some ladies have this mentality of everything revolving around them. She was selfish, rude,and childish. EOD!
Dude, the guy bleeped up and the lady acted in a way she shouldn't. Don't just face the reaction, also consider the action.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
uuzba:

I don't agree that the lady is spoilt.
But I agree that the guy messed up sitting in front with the driver.
The proper thing is to sit at the back with your lady. Unless you are the one driving. Then she sits in front with you.

She is. She lacks the ability to compose herself regardless of the situation. She had to throw tantrums... talking and acting rudely to the driver. She got there and took a taxi back home. She's not just spoilt but childish.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by sanchybaby: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

Both of you nor get sense to be frank. I am sure you are one those guys that can start a fight just to sit in front of commercial bus. How can you be going out with your chick and abandon her in the back sit while chatting with a total stranger in the front sit?

You expect her to be talking to herself?

As for the lady, she over reacted and made you look like a saint. She shouldn't have attacked the driver instead she should have spoken some uncommon commonsense into your head.

Wait sef, werin be my own na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Shugargal(f): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ariza:
What's the big deal in sitting separately for just some minutes? You mean at her request he should have gotten down to perch beside her? Come on! Why do some ladies have this mentality of everything revolving around them. She was selfish, rude,and childish. EOD!
Hahaha EOD? as in Explosive Ordinance Device?

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by chayoski: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
OP, what's on your mind about the girl?

Do you want to chop her dodo (or maybe you're already 'chopping' it) and leave her in the name of girlfriend?

If yes, better cut off that thing you call a relationship now if you don't want God to punish you! angry

Or you want to marry her?

If yes, then I think marriage with such a lady will probably be dangerous or problematic.

Please, we've been hearing news about what women do to men. We've heard the ones too about what men do to women. So I'm not being biased here.

But since we are talking about the former here, let's face it.

We don't want you to join the list and come lament here about how a lady ruined your life.

from what you explained, she appears as rude, insensitive, arrogant, having ego and so on and so forth.

Such a lady, if that is how she truly is, will have no respect for you or your feelings. Will have no regard for your relatives and friends. And she is the type that will be quick to start keeping malice or even pack out of the house after a little misunderstanding judging from her decision to go back home after the taxi trip.

So beware! there are a myriad of ladies out there. I'm not saying you should just break up like that. But try to carefully study her by giving her time to come to her senses, reconciling with her while watching out for any traits that will suggest that she can never change or will hardly change. And if there is such, My guy, run!

women are too much to be begging just one out of them to become your responsibility.

Well, I only gave u that advise that you should try to reconcile because I don't want to sound inconsiderate.

But if it were to be me, we are done!!!! angry

Modified: And the lady below me has a point that little things like what you refused for your girlfriend, some people take it serious!

But brother, a woman who takes such a thing serious to the extent that she acted the way she acted, has serious Ego issues.

It could be that she's pained because she asks you to come and you refuses the request. Just like how someone who is of higher authority will ask someone of lower rank to do something and will be refused, so the person of higher authority starts feeling ridiculed and disrespected and starts acting up!

If that's the case here, then what do you call that? What does she think of herself for her to start acting to that
extreme because u refused her request?

That's how you identify people with ego issues!

So you could have been wrong with what you did (a little) but for her to react that way.. . abeg, be careful with such a lady
I would grant you all your heart desires if I had the powers to. For me, only for how she spoke to the driver, I'd start thinking of ending the relationship. I can tolerate so many things but lack of respect is one I'm yet to learn to... Yeah, op, some people love romance and PDA and your fiancee happens to be one probably, she's got the right to be offended on that ground, but talking to the driver in that manner is transfer of aggression. If that driver were to be your friend who happens to be wealthier, I bet you, she wouldn't dare. She may likely even join the conversation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by chayoski: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ariza:
Thank you. Same girls will tell you they don't love their men granting all their requests, it makes them look weak. Again, they come with the opposite. Anyone that supports the girl, based on this story told is just being...don't want to insult anyone sha. Few minutes ride to the location that the guy didn't sit beside her is the problem, not that the driver is a lady. Wetin person no go see sef

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
chayoski:
I would grant you all your heart desires if I had the powers to. For me, only for how she spoke to the driver, I'd start thinking of ending the relationship. I can tolerate so many things but lack of respect is one I'm yet to learn to... Yeah, op, some people love romance and PDA and your fiancee happens to be one probably, she's got the right to be offended on that ground, but talking to the driver in that manner is transfer of aggression. If that driver were to be your friend who happens to be wealthier, I bet you, she wouldn't dare. She may likely even join the conversation.

Awwn!! cheesy Thanks so much!
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Finchmgh:

I give you 1million likes for this your comment.

Seeing comments like this reassures me that we still have real men in this part of the world. Unlike some weak ass sissy that willl go on begging a lady for no tangible reason.

just look at the rate at which most men are being redicled, religated and dragged on the ground by ladies all because most men have reduced their integrity to power zero in the hands of women.

Ladies should be the ones begging and petting we guys to be our responsibility and not the other way around.

God bless you for being a real man you were greated to be.

Amen bro! Thanks very much!

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Marley147:
really chrome takes more data thanks for the info. I love like the manner you used in replying this person

Thanks very much
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Candycrushy(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why would you even make the first mistake by leaving her all alone at the back...for what n...na you Bleep up

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by marvin905(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
OP if you're so called gf can react like that Just cause you didn't sit with her at the back sit..oga tighten your sit belt..
those that are vomiting trash that it's just mood swings all of you are mad what type of stupid mood swing is that ..
I don't know whether OP is like me I don't like sitting in the back sit unless there's no other option..
i have a boss like that anytime the company driver comes to pick him up he rejects the back sit..
na back sit una wan do the date self..
if your gf was sensible she would have told you when you guys got down how she felt..
you apologize simple..
not making a mountain out of it..

OP if you apologize to that girl then your a fool if she's wants to break up cause of something as that then let go

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by chayoski: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Awwn!! cheesy Thanks so much!
I salute you!
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by uuzba(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:

She is. She lacks the ability to compose herself regardless of the situation. She had to throw tantrums... talking and acting rudely to the driver. She got there and took a taxi back home. She's not just spoilt but childish.
Well, the show was already a spoilt one from the beginning. Guy was taking how out on a date and package here in the back seat as if she's crocodile that him and the driver have captured, and are carrying it to go and kill and eat.
He did not give her any single respect. He didn't treat her as his friend, babe, or even human being.
She was probably expecting some romantic music, that the boyfriend will play a special CD or mp3 on the car audio system. But who knows the Bullsh1t the driver was playing.
The boyfriend guy totally screwed up the whole situation because he's just a bush man, uncivilised.
She treated him as he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by jclassiq(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ardar:

I see nothing wrong in asking your guy to sit with you.

Infact when you enter a cab or a taxi, the Passengers sit at the back living the front sit empty. Besides the guy is not coming down to "perch" beside her, it's just the two of them in the taxi.

Maybe she was a little rude to the taxi driver but selfish and childish she was not.

You are being very economical with the truth. Perhaps thats how you behave hence you see nothing wrong with that sort of behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by kpolli(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
WowSweetGuy:

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my[b] fiancee to be[/b]....

Abeg who's a fiance to be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
smelling like your dirty pussy.
if i decide to send you to those that has pussy in ur house now they will say am rude abi, cos you don't have pussy and if i have to reply you den i'll have to send you home. But no try am next time oh omo ale jatijati
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fyi0:

Abeg shifftttt.
Self entitled feminazi
fyio shut up there abeg
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by godofuck231: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Run for your life she's an improvised IED , that can detonate with a simple GSM frequency, a car that's not hers , even intruding in a conversation she's not brought into, she will not treat your workers well, talk less you, be careful she's a radioactive waste.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by OmoEpe(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:
Your fiancée is rude and spoilt and she does not know how to manage her emotions.

However, one question, why did you decide to sit and gist with the driver when you were supposed to relocate to the back seat when you picked her up? Is the driver your family member?

Why is everybody asking this foolish question? I personally view seating at the back seat of the car as not too nice to the one doing the driving, true he's working for his money but your attitude towards him speaks volume about your person.

The girl is no good, the earlier you realise that the better for you. She isn't someone worth wifing. She is an apt example of the biblical description of a contentious woman who sharing a bed with is worse than sleeping on the roof of a house instead of inside it

She is absolute bad news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Madam the guy may be wrong for sitting in the front, but the girl was extremely wrong for transferring her anger to the taxi man. Both of them lack maturity simple.
it wasn't the girl's fault now cos the guy was supposed to have understood his babe perfectly well by den.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
anigbajumo:

Funny,all these naija Ladies sha.This one will even do worst....
trust me i won't, but i expect them to have understood each other perfectly well dan dat

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Judybash93:

Yes. It's annoying, i totally agree but isn't there a better way to solve the issue particularly with someone that you're in a relationship with.. it's not like he impregnated someone else...
and dats why i said i won't go even after have asked him to join me at the back

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Emotionss: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
phintohlar:
it wasn't the girl's fault now cos the guy was supposed to have understood his babe perfectly well by den.

Even so she has no right to transfer her anger on the taxi driver. She should have waited until they are alone to register her displeasure in a more matured and classical (lady like ) way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.