Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55743 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
I cooked banga soup for him.

The same banga soup that back then, would make me grumble from dawn to dusk whenever my mum asked that I prepare it.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Destiblack(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
capable in what ways?

DM me for private chat if u cares, have a nice time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EBUG(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
I stayed with her in the hospital for several nights, not knowing the cause was another guy that was eating the cherry.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by channelads: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wore wet trousers to her house in a cold evening in Jos!!! grin

Social media Promotions is an effective way to reach thousands of people with your business, That's what I do. Check siggy

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by mrkings84(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Me?, Love??, Nothing!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Oyikoha(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bravetentewa(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Getting Married.

Well, I am modifying this post and I hope anyone who thinks in this direction should have a change of mind and mentality too ...

Actually marriage is a very beautiful thing.. I have the best woman in world and she has been more than a backbone to me. Since we met I have done nothing else but think of how best to love her and make our home happier.

Supporting her dreams and encouraging her to achieve her dreams has exposed me to other experiences that I would never have discovered.

I would advice any man to search for a good lady to love and hold. You can achieve a lot together if you just understand that no one is perfect but your home is what you make of it.

Turn to God in time of challenges watch him crown your efforts with happiness and lasting success..

Home is where the Heart is..

Stay Home
Stay Safe ...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Judybash93(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.

Well, do you have any data set to justify your claim?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by RenHub: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.

Sad but true bruh

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by teesquad007: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lols....sorry ooo
lilianofentse:
I gy sex.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Onyi90(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
U look too beautiful to feature for LIE MOHAMMED. Anyway s wat do I Know. Las Las u a beautiful Sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Investing 500k on Crypto currency..

Till now I no see one Naira

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Odunharry(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?
Na wah o.. Your own love strong o
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Judybash93(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

See rant abeg untop naija, and you're on a naija forum, you see your life undecided

I wonder o... Make the guy go Ghanaweb

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Mustiniceone(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Using pillow in place of her sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by hopexter(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Picking up my crush's boyfriend birthday cake and driving 30 minutes to the venue to deliver it and later drive both of them to their Hotel room. I don't mind, she will break up with him soon and be with me grin cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:

Pray tell how you know he wasn't good.in bed
Considering you were a newbie
And was supposed to have relatively little or know experience about sex?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Omojudy: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
Got married! Haha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Judybash93(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I cooked banga soup for him.

The same banga soup that back then, would make me grumble from dawn to dusk whenever my mum ask that I prepare it.

Osheyyyy bangaleee

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Hotzone(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
I have been crazily in love that I built house for my girl while I am yet to build a bungalow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by GreetMe(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
psychologygh:
Na closing of border still dey chuk u reach now?? grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Alot ohh....and I still love that person till now...

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
when I asked my babe (now ex) to suck my dick on a public bus when we were travelling to Ilorin.

e don tey sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Chukzy44:

Pray tell how you know he wasn't good.in bed
Considering you were a newbie
And was supposed to have relatively little or know experience about sex?
because I wasn't satisfied. and his peewee was meh

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Realfrankie(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
I borrowed her some cash and wasn't able to ask her for return because of yeye love

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
Try me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
I sold my L.G led tv worth 130k for 70k to buy my girlfrnd blackberry curve of 40k. And i was coming back from ghana for holiday by road, the bus started burning. It was only the phone i picked while running out from the bus.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Judybash93(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:

Well, it's only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Ziel20: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...

Jessssu! With such heavy duty in your before?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Angelfrost(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bruno3000:
Gave her my expensive jacket to wear when she came visiting because of cold. Up till now I never see that lovely jacket. angry

The guy she truly loves needed the damn jacket... Simple sturvs!!! cool
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gspotlicker(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bruno3000:
Gave her my expensive jacket to wear when she came visiting because of cold. Up till now I never see that lovely jacket. angry
same with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / What Is The Biggest Mess (a.k.a Wahala) You Have Been Into? / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.