Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55775 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by baajetu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
I borrowed money to buy cookies for her when she said she wanted it and her friends were there, when I got home, I begged neighbors for garri to drink, the kind laugh wey my friends laugh me ontop this matter for more than a year no be joke that year. She was first girl that was 12yrs ago. I used to rehearse what to say on call before calling her, once I call her, I will forget everything I rehearse and start shaking my voice and end it with I love you, tell me you love me too, bye bye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm, can we call dis transfer of aggression or heat transfer/conductivity(heat convection)

LasLas i knw say u no go break my head from space. tongue

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by adeoljyd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
You can still enjoy sex, u just need some tutorials. i"ll advice you open a thread for sex tutors grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by jojothaiv(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Begged a lady for 5 years just to "SPARK" the once sparkless relationship.
But thank God, man don leverage on that experience.

N*gga haff suffered big time..

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by adeoljyd(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
jojothaiv:

Mario... cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Realfrankie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
mine was 30k. her school fees was 45k, I sent her 30k while she used 15k to complete it.
Reason why I gave was that the school fees receipt was the only means thru Which one would be admitted into the exam Hall and she risked carrying over the course that's why I gave her but up till now she no returned and I don forget about am.
wetin con vex me be say she tell one guy wey dey ask am out that she has nothing to do with me that we are just friends with no strings attached, omo the thing pain me enter bone I swear.
so I come tell am say I get feelings for her and I asked her out but she said no o let just be friends and let's allow God have His way (whatever that means).
I later asked her out and still got the same response (may God have his way).
na so I kukuma know say I've been friendzone.
later in school she come enter wahala for school and needed 10k to sort it out academically and when she tried discussing it with me and seek for my help na so I respond with "May God have His way"

Guy, this your own experience bad ooo
She still get guts want cashout 10k from you again without conscience

So annoying bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by jojothaiv(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
adeoljyd:
Mario... cheesy
It Is What It Is My Man..
Babe was even telling me "I'm not begging you to love me again"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Singingbae(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

No
Okay, can I pm you
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Singingbae:

Okay, can I pm you

No
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
jojothaiv:

explain more cos be like I had similar issues
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

No
I don't blame you.
you're still in your 20's maybe when u reach 30's and near menopause after u have been used and dump shakara go don end and u will come back here but by then it will be too late
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
NigelCundy:
Right after NYSC, I had two job offers: one was completely unrelated to my career path but the salary was more, the other was in line with my knowledge, skills and abilities but the salary was barely half of what the first was.
After consulting with her, I decided to pick the first because I needed to have enough to take care of the both of us pending when she's able to get a job.
Two months later, through her dad's connection, she got an entry-level job at one of the IOCs in Lagos. A month into the job, babe started changing, then she broke the news that her parents said we can't be together because of reasons she wouldn't divulge. I let her go.
7 months later, I was advised to resign from my job because I couldn't bring in the numbers.

Folks, as of this moment, I am tearfully unemployed and depressed. I have vowed never to fall in love with any woman again.
Oboy this one is deep.
but guy we all know that girls have dumb brains, why would u discuss such sensitive career issues with a girl and not a professional?
I blame u.
now this is a true reference to the assertion that girls have dumb brains.
cc womenareapes realfrankie martinez39

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Eagba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hotzone:
I have been crazily in love that I built house for my girl while I am yet to build a bungalow
ehn what ya say? ma guy dey put us on a long thing. expecting the award for the biggest lie, if I hear. anyway check siggy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Eagba(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
bukatyne:

You think lack of experience in something means you don't know what satisfies you?

So if I gave you sour vegetable soup or burnt beans, you wouldn't know that there is something off because you have never eaten them before?

And you are going on and on about how her lack of sexual experience should make her satisfied with anything.

Tomorrow, you will claim Nigerian women are pretenders. The one that opened up (though not Nigerian) you refuse to let her be.
now the mod should just ban me. nl mods are killing this forum with their ineptitude. some of us come to Nl to relax. my most favourites thread are those where people relate their personal experiences and its like you're living n seeing the world their eyes n minds. but these overgrown babies of nl won't allow people to be free, they suck out the fun from every thread with slut n body shaming. ahggggg damn! so f seun f lalatisticlala f y'll mods. mind you I'm not beta. I just like the good things of life, I like fairness and advancement. expecting my ban.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by seunmohmoh(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
TemmyT002:

At all
It was boring
What was your main course.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Eagba(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nokio1:

so you were a virgin but still knew what good sex is...u need deliverance. I cover you in tacha's body odor be healed sista
if you're mature enough to comment on a forum like Nl, you would hv known that virgins fantasize more about sex more than non virgins.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Avast(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
What was your main course.
Xup bae
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Eagba(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Temptee101:

How did you ascertain he wasn't good in bed when you are yet to fvcck for the first time?

Keep lying
all these adult babies una nor go let this girl be. that was how one lady created a thread asking girls to comment on how long they would like to last during sex if they were guys. trust all these fake alpha male that can't easily nail a girl in real life to come and bombard the thread with lame slut shaming and unsolicited chivalry. spoiling things for those that want to unwind and data scientists. una father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by NigelCundy: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
In hindsight, I actually thought she had my interest at heart but that is a mistake I'll never make again.

EmptyCoconutHead:
Oboy this one is deep.
but guy we all know that girls have dumb brains, why would u discuss such sensitive career issues with a girl and not a professional?
I blame u.
now this is a true reference to the assertion that girls have dumb brains.
cc womenareapes realfrankie martinez39

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dubem29: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...

Its quite Sad that people with good heart up being broken

I really admire you maybe we can work things out. If you don't mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by emergingstars: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find friends, find love

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OlawaleBammie: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zita55:

Cant even describe the beauty u command, all i see is a beautiful babie with a deflected nose, mouth with a ridiculous bending moment and a protuded stomach.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nknate: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Good for you...
Your pápá will be so proud of you..
so proud dearie love Inna d air
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by onyeomanono24(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cry grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by nappy760(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
cybriz82:
We made love like crazy love she slept over n i was feeling like top of d world.until she got married to another guy that same week.mehn e be like say make i enter ground cus i been cook for her that night n early morning.

grin I call this "The last supper"
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dubem29:

Its quite Sad that people with good heart up being broken

I really admire you maybe we can work things out. If you don't mind.
Am scared cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Martinez39(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hotzone:
I have been crazily in love that I built house for my girl while I am yet to build a bungalow
The heavens and the earth and all that breaths are highly disappointed in you. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Martinez39(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
SirDelight:
We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & stay there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience.

She later confessed that she also had a wakeful night,,,,that she kept whispering my name & there was no response
Chai.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Martinez39(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Smart12:
Divide my school fees into two to pay for my girlfriend school fees in another institution
Read my topic and help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by noisy45(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bruno3000:
Gave her my expensive jacket to wear when she came visiting because of cold. Up till now I never see that lovely jacket. angry

Just like me but it wasn't painful
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Martinez39(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Gave my 2nd semester school fees to her to buy JAMB form...las las,we no marry
Read and help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by noisy45(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
I visited her for the first time in Lagos at ogba for the first time she booked a hotel for one week for both of us. We bleeped silly, gave me the best meal and she got married the following week. undecided undecided I will never forget Ijeoma

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.