Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55787 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
when I asked my babe (now ex) to suck my dick on a public bus when we were travelling to Ilorin.

e don tey sha.
Idiat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Flier: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
We had a quarrel & I became so worried in the night that I couldn't sleep, so I ran down to her hostel to beg her. She was indoor & it was already late in the night. Meanwhile, there was a curfew that same day. I couldn't go back to my villa due to the fear of getting caught by the traditionalists. I knocked her door countless times & her response was, "if you get caught by the ritualists, na your own problem o". I became more fearful.
Las las, na inside one bush in front of her hostel I had to hide & stay there overnight. It was indeed a terrible experience.

She later confessed that she also had a wakeful night,,,,that she kept whispering my name & there was no response

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
I used to send half of my nysc Allowee in the name of yeye love. Still yet she still Ex me. �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Oluwapresley(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Investing 500k on Crypto currency..
Till now I no see one Naira
Kidding?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by chiboy1116: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
I wouldn't say this is something really stupid , a lot of guys , girls didn't have good first times either . But it's awesome to have a good first time though . Maybe it was his first time too u know .

PS :my first time was........... wink
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bruse212: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oga your Jacket may be at Sambisa forest dey help matter.

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Judybash93(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
because I wasn't satisfied. and his peewee was meh

You mean his diiccck?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ziel20:

Jessssu! With such heavy duty in your before?

Even if you carry heavy duty back and front, a cheat must always remain a cheat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by MrCork: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Angelfrost(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.

Let's just say you haven't met a professional... You gave your virginity to a wack virgin...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Pilopher: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
[I can give u a good sex till u organquote author=lilianofentse post=83345203]I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by greatbrian(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Love or lust mine was in secondary school days. Was on pass and I met this lady at home we started dating children date sha.

She called me one morning that she wants recharge card. Well, I didn't even have one naira on my Motorola oloju opolo so I told her no p I will flash her when I buy the card. To cut the long story short, I stole my mums 100 and 10 naira, ran to the nearest recharge card shop and purchased 100naira worth. I started flashing her to call me back so I can call the digits for her. That's how we did sha. A week later went back to the north and the military next pass I will come for, she won't even give me face again.

We talk this days sha and I do remember the recharge card thing anytime I see her message on whatsapp

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gspotlicker(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
Wow you're every way
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by pawesome(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
travelled 12hours just to kiss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
u for teach him nah. Maybe him too was also a virgin. U knw virgins don't knw how to rock d walls wella an u may have bn a very wild virgin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Flier: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Refusing to let go after he made it vehemently clear he's no more interested, well, lesson learnt sha.
It wasnt a stupid thing.You can't avoid those things if you love dating decent guys

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nknate: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kissed him in the lecture hall while friends and other students watch us till date I couldn't believe I did that Pooh ....love is actually blind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
bravetentewa:
Getting Married.

Hmm
Bros I fear oo
Someone should please update my software
to the now version
Since when has marriage become such a stupid thing
Guess I'm out of touch anyway grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by promiseniqqa(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
na so she come house carry my tupac hood,till today when she left me i come dey wait for het to return the hood

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Judybash93:

Well, it's only a matter of time
lol, matter of time for what?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Delaw00(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh my oh my
sweet jesus!!!
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by promiseniqqa(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
na so she come house carry my Tupac Shakur hood till today, as she come leave me i come dey wait for her to return the hood.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
lilianofentse:
because I wasn't satisfied. and his peewee was meh

Wtf....
Jess....
You weren't satisfied even as a virgin
Now tell me something...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?
Lol

Las las,,,na another guy go enjoy the data with hergrin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by cybriz82(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
We made love like crazy love she slept over n i was feeling like top of d world.until she got married to another guy that same week.mehn e be like say make i enter ground cus i been cook for her that night n early morning.

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by briggson07(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
To refuse to go to my hostel after lectures kissing and having fun with my date untill I was slapped by some jealous cultist

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by psychologygh: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
GreetMe:

Na closing of border still dey chuk u reach now?? grin
oh you people will really love to tease oo,when we start teasing you,you will start swearing and cursing and screaming,"small Ghana,we will invade Ghana,even Lagos is richer than Ghana, we blame Lord Luggard like Ghana will be a colony of Nigeria" and be saying all kinds of rubbish. Listen,your country is as useless to Ghana like the "p"in my name "psychology ". You lock yourself inside and starve yourself to death buh look through the window and laugh at people who are free to buy and sell among themselves. Tell me,why will Ghana cry.Even Benin and Togo are all quiet.

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dickson44: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
chigoizie7:

She even carry that jacket go do love with another guy. And that guy used the same jacket do love with another girl. Bros if I tell you where that jacket dey now, you no go believe am
Lol... Bro tell me abeg mek I know weda na de one wey I get here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Drosonogasta(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
I woke her all night to read for good grades every semester buh, now she's another man's asset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chukzy44(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oluwapresley:

Kidding?
Ewoo....
Chaii
embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lasdas100(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Using my hard earned money to travel from Abuja, here to Lagos for a girl didn't love.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.