Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (329060 Views)

Chronicle Of A Data/cloud Engineer / Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
lymelyte:
yeah..idm

Which network una they use download this large torrent filles
Coz ntel just they bleep me uP

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
quote author=lymelyte post=87698202]downloading on pc is best.. Torrent was what I use to download python by Jose portilla yesterday
3.66gb[/quote]

do u stay in lagos i need the vidoe
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blesser28:

Which network una they use download this large torrent filles
Coz ntel just they bleep me uP
tizeti
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blesser28:
quote author=lymelyte post=87698202]downloading on pc is best.. Torrent was what I use to download python by Jose portilla yesterday
3.66gb

do u stay in lagos i need the vidoe
where are u in lag?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by halimzytohfresh(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
hey peeps. somebody should pls help me with excel pdf to halimzy071@gmail.com. and the seeding im downloading freetutorial torrent files is slow,someone help with a faster one pls. .and big thanks for this forum
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
lymelyte:
where are u in lag?

around mile 2 to alaba axis
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:

around mile 2 to alaba axis
na island naim i dey for now
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Ejiod(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
How are you guys coping with this Covid 19.
Just here working from home

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
lymelyte:
na island naim i dey for now
do u have any torrent or file relate to this course python sql excel tableau nd data alanlizing
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by javaRookie: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Ejiod:
How are you guys coping with this Covid 19.
Just here working from home
Boss. Sir we are still learning.
But I want to ask, you mentioned something about a pushing Machine learning codes to GitHub why? Is the machine learning algorithm the same for all data sets.
Like if a data sets was given to me by a company to predict some stuff, I will just use the normal regression then pass in the data set as the model.
Or is there anything else to it?

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Ejiod(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
javaRookie:

Boss. Sir we are still learning.
But I want to ask, you mentioned something about a pushing Machine learning codes to GitHub why? Is the machine learning algorithm the same for all data sets.
Like if a data sets was given to me by a company to predict some stuff, I will just use the normal regression then pass in the data set as the model.
Or is there anything else to it?
I did push some projects of my own to github just to show I’m there. It’s always good you push some of your private task to github because most reputable organizations may ask for your account to see what you have done. In fact some foreign firm may even ask you to login with github.
Also as per machine learning it’s you building a model and feeding your data to run predictions. It’s good you build your model well and align it with data you wanna feed. Lastly it’s not only regression model we have

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:
do u have any torrent or file relate to this course python sql excel tableau nd data alanlizing
python n sql
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Abcruz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
noob03saibot:
please bro, I will like to ask two questions, is it possible for me to download anaconda, jupyter notebook on my system while I have pycharm installed too without having any issues or I should first uninstall pycharm ? The thing is, I started with pycharm last month and I will like to switch over to jupyter. And in the advanced option page when installing anaconda, should I click on add anaconda to my path environment variable, or leave it as it is? Thanks in advance

You can install both of them there'll be no issues as for the second question, when installing anaconda dont choose "add to my path environment" also choose "install only for me" else you wont be able to install python libraries.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
lymelyte:
python n sql

do mind private chat to link up how i wan take come collect am
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abcruz:

You can install both of them there'll be no issues as for the second question, when installing anaconda dont choose "add to my path
cenvironment" also choose "install only for me" else you wont be able to install python libraries.

chigoz

u are learning this course too
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:

do mind private chat to link up how i wan take come collect am
click on the link beneath
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
lymelyte:
click on the link beneath

whatsapp aint connecting
beeep on 090seven two O135nine5
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by noob03saibot(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abcruz:

You can install both of them there'll be no issues as for the second question, when installing anaconda dont choose "add to my path environment" also choose "install only for me" else you wont be able to install python libraries.
alright thanks man, already done exactly what you said. Thanks. Currently trying to get used to the jupyter notebook, it's learning curve isn't as fun as "darling" pycharm. Thanks again
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:

whatsapp aint connecting
beeep on 090seven two O135nine5
write me on whatsapp
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Blesser28(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
lymelyte:
write me on whatsapp

bro am not on whatsapp anymore
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by mcemmy0z: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
If you reside around songo Ota I have these available
*Udemy - Beginner to Pro in Excel Financial Modeling and Valuation
*Udemy - SQL - MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
*Tableau 10 A-Z Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science!
*Tableau Hands-on Learn Data Visualization with Tableau
*Udemy - Power BI A-Z Hands-On Power BI Training For Data Science
*Udemy - Machine Learning A-Z™ Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
*Udemy - Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by doncafu(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
mcemmy0z:

I reside around Abule Egba but I can come to Ota to collect it... Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by mcemmy0z: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
doncafu:

I reside around Abule Egba but I can come to Ota to collect it... Thanks in advance
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by lymelyte(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:

bro am not on whatsapp anymore
call 07zeroonethreeseven36fivefour8
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Pharovo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
wisdomremz:

quote me with your email, i will send the pdf

ogomuno@gmail.com
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by plantist: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
mcemmy0z:

Bros abeg I de Owode after Atan, drop your digit mek I holla you.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by mcemmy0z: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
plantist:

Bros abeg I de Owode after Atan, drop your digit mek I holla you.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Abcruz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
noob03saibot:
alright thanks man, already done exactly what you said. Thanks. Currently trying to get used to the jupyter notebook, it's learning curve isn't as fun as "darling" pycharm. Thanks again

Pycharm was described as the most intelligent IDE and that's what I prefer to use compared to others.. The colorful coding gives you an exciting view of programming I advice you to stick with Pycharm if you're not finding Jupyter enjoyable.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Abcruz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blesser28:

chigoz

u are learning this course too

I've been on this course even before the foundation of this thread. What have you learnt so far?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by plantist: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abcruz:

Pycharm was described as the most intelligent IDE and that's what I prefer to use compared to others.. The colorful coding gives you an exciting view of programming I advice you to stick with Pycharm if you're not finding Jupyter enjoyable.

What if you had access to sublime text and vs code? Na to de drool go remain for you.
I find ipython and Jupyter notebook to be the most intuitive for data science. While those I mentioned are best as text editors for python programming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Abcruz(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Felixitie(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
mcemmy0z:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (146) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.