Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst - Programming (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (329138 Views)

Chronicle Of A Data/cloud Engineer / Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Jp96(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
molybdenum0012:

I have sent my WhatssAp no to your mail

Didn't see your contact, I sent my contact to you mail.
07035158699 WhatsApp or telegram pls
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Heyf: 6:21pm On May 31, 2022
Jp96:

Go to udemy and search power bi free

Thank youuu
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by ashimiu2020(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2022
Jp96:

07035158699 WhatsApp or telegram pls
Thank you.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by cotmag(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Good morning. I need this, sir. Let me DM you.
Tonyblessed:
WorldQuant offers a free online data science top-notch certification programme for any one really interested in the field. Also, if you are a graduate especially in the science, engineering or finance field and passionate about applying for the free 2 years Masters degree programme in financial engineering. Anyone really serious who needs assistance in successfully passing the quantitative test to be enrolled can message me.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jesse8048(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Tonyblessed:
WorldQuant offers a free online data science top-notch certification programme for any one really interested in the field. Also, if you are a graduate especially in the science, engineering or finance field and passionate about applying for the free 2 years Masters degree programme in financial engineering. Anyone really serious who needs assistance in successfully passing the quantitative test to be enrolled can message me.

I'm interested. Good morning.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by dbeautyful: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thank you.

Gmajor:

Self-Reflection carries no marks and is optional.
no matter what you type in discussion prompt you will get 100 percent
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by greattybee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jp96:

I sent you an email bro
Hello bro
I sent you an email too.
Would also like to be in contact with you.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by greattybee(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please I need help in choosing an sql course as am confused on which sql course to buy on udemy as they are lots of them.
Am starting sql courses. Just finished excel
Thank I’m advance
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Jp96(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
greattybee:

Hello bro
I sent you an email too.
Would also like to be in contact with you.

07035158699 whatsapp or telegram
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Jp96(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
greattybee:
Please I need help in choosing an sql course as am confused on which sql course to buy on udemy as they are lots of them.
Am starting sql courses. Just finished excel
Thank I’m advance

Just about finishing excel.
I downloaded mysql software, also downloaded mysql free courses on udemy to learn sql.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by avalon7(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Lol. This "circle" is nothing special oh. It'll be fine if we connect though. My mailbox is open. I'm hoping yours is too...

Did you see my email?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Esiman(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
How i fit reach you boss? I wanna make an inquiry about this software development. It's very important.
Kaycee54321:
So it's looking like it's easier for a software developer to land a foreign remote job or migrate abroad than a data professional??

Because, in my own space, I only know of one data guy who got a foreign job (earns upward of 1.2M a month) compared to several software developers that are doing numbers much better than that...

I'm trying to give myself 18 months to pick the basics of software dev so that I could get into that zone...

Because, passion is good but the truth is I'm in the game to survive. Heck, I'm a data analyst now but if you see wetin I study for school, you go run...
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by DHaran: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Please I need help I am a novice in python grin

I have installed python and anaconda prompt

But I am trying to install all the library using conda but I think I am not getting it right

This is the result when I tried to install panda.

What does it mean?? What am I required to do??

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Prinss: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
DHaran:
Please I need help I am a novice in python grin

I have installed python and anaconda prompt

But I am trying to install all the library using conda but I think I am not getting it right

This is the result when I tried to install panda.

What does it mean?? What am I required to do??

It's pandas not panda. Try again let's see.

Ensure you have an active internet connection.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by DHaran: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Prinss:

i taught it does not require internet connection since i have already installed anaconda that has all the packages pre-installed aready
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jesmond3945: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
DHaran:

i taught it does not require internet connection since i have already installed anaconda that has all the packages pre-installed aready
no
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by DHaran: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Prinss:

I have Tried typing pandas but it is still giving me the same issue
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jesmond3945: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
DHaran:

I have Tried typing pandas but it is still giving me the same issue
connect to internet boy.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Yutes: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please house I'm trying to read a CSV file using pandas on pycharm but it's not working.
Please help

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Marveaux(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yutes:
Please house I'm trying to read a CSV file using pandas on pycharm but it's not working.
Please help
Apparently, it worked because there was no error message.
Change td.head() to print(td.head ())
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Yutes: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Marveaux:

Apparently, it worked because there was no error message.
Change td.head() to print(td.head ())
Same thing didn't show the table

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by DHaran: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
jesmond3945:
connect to internet boy.
Ok sir
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenny242(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Pls have been trying to record with my headphones and it’s not picking any sound just loud bass am hearing.
Have looked up many YouTube video but none is working

(I want to use it for video call but seems the others can’t hear me but I can hear them)
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jesmond3945: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Yutes:

Same thing didn't show the table
use the terminal, it will show
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by iLearner: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tonyblessed:

Thank you very much for this. I just enrolled in the Data Science Lab and started. When ASUU finally allows me finish my Statistics degree this year, I'll definitely be giving the MSc a shot

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jolak5(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello Gurus,

I have been on this for well over a week. The month is sorted perfectly in the sheet but once I transfer it to the pivot table, the arrangement scatters. This only happens in Google Sheets cos I have tried it in excel.

Please can you explain how I can fix it? It will really help me.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by praizt: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hi, pleaseI'm interested.
Tonyblessed:
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by iceberg02(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm interested in learning Ethical hacking and cyber security, what language will you advise I learn first?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Yutes:
Please help
import pandas as pd
e = pd.read_csv( "train.csv" )
print(e)

make sure you install openpyxl and pandas modules correctly.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 11, 2022
iceberg02:
I'm interested in learning Ethical hacking and cyber security, what language will you advise I learn first?
Python has a lot of promises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.