Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst - Programming (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (329869 Views)

Chronicle Of A Data/cloud Engineer / Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by randomShek: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
belovez:

Thanks for your response sir, I only have basic knowledge of excel I haven't dive into sql, my thought was to learn Excel and SQL after I'm proficient in Python
Learn MS Excel completely asap. That program is enough to start bringing serious money in if you know your way.

Armed with proficiency in SQL - you’re ready for entry level jobs

10 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
The community is moving! If you have interest and what to start your career in data analysis. Well my udemy paid courses are still in my dashboard and I'm pretty sure it is everything and more to get started. From Excel to Power BI to SQL. If you are interested and want to download the tutorials using udeler you can reach out to me via whatsapp 08108176six73. Completely free. Only thing you would be required to have would be data. Cheers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Houston17(m): 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sellout:
The community is moving! If you have interest and what to start your career in data analysis. Well my udemy paid courses are still in my dashboard and I'm pretty sure it is everything and more to get started. From Excel to Power BI to SQL. If you are interested and what to download the tutorials using udeler you can reach out to me via dm. Completely free. Only thing you would be required to have would be data. Cheers.

I dey your dm baba
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by jamesy212(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sellout:
The community is moving! If you have interest and what to start your career in data analysis. Well my udemy paid courses are still in my dashboard and I'm pretty sure it is everything and more to get started. From Excel to Power BI to SQL. If you are interested and what to download the tutorials using udeler you can reach out to me via dm. Completely free. Only thing you would be required to have would be data. Cheers.
Dm'ed you
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by belovez(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Sellout:
The community is moving! If you have interest and what to start your career in data analysis. Well my udemy paid courses are still in my dashboard and I'm pretty sure it is everything and more to get started. From Excel to Power BI to SQL. If you are interested and what to download the tutorials using udeler you can reach out to me via whatsapp 08108176six73. Completely free. Only thing you would be required to have would be data. Cheers.

Thanks very much, God will reward you.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by LadySarah: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by EMMANUELBENEDI: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
good MR mcemmy0z: please how do i get to you as regards the materails you posted. i dont mind coming to you, can it be sent via mail?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you have any good sample project or data set that I can use to run KMeans Clustering and PCA please share with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Does anyone have access to chris dutton advanced excel formulas and functions course? sad
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Raalsalghul: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
SOLARPOWER1:
If you have any good sample project or data set that I can use to run KMeans Clustering and PCA please share with me.

You've gone far oh. cheesy
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sellout:
The community is moving! If you have interest and what to start your career in data analysis. Well my udemy paid courses are still in my dashboard and I'm pretty sure it is everything and more to get started. From Excel to Power BI to SQL. If you are interested and what to download the tutorials using udeler you can reach out to me via whatsapp 08108176six73. Completely free. Only thing you would be required to have would be data. Cheers.

Hi, I sent a DM

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by olamidedivotee(f): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dexmo:

Where do you stay?
Meiran, Alagbado, Lagos State
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
rodhy:

Hi, I sent a DM
hi you cam message me through WhatsApp
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
rodhy:
Does anyone have access to chris dutton advanced excel formulas and functions course? sad
I do

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by belovez(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm finding it difficult to download torrent courses from freetutorials on my pc, downloading always get stuck once it get to 97% or 93% and it will no longer download very painful. I use Qbitorrent, I've also tried Bitcomet and Utorrent, but same issue.

Pls, how can I go about downloading this courses, my learning has pend now cus I'm unable to have accesses to those materials.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Can anyone recommend a very good course on statistics for data analysts(Microsoft excel)

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by QueTeddy: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
belovez:
I'm finding it difficult to download torrent courses from freetutorials on my pc, downloading always get stuck once it get to 97% or 93% and it will no longer download very painful. I use Qbitorrent, I've also tried Bitcomet and Utorrent, but same issue.

Pls, how can I go about downloading this courses, my learning has pend now cus I'm unable to have accesses to those materials.

Search for courses on either howtofree.org or just on Telegram

7 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by QueTeddy: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
belovez:

You could also covert torrent to normal download.

Try seedr.cc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by randomShek: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
rodhy:
Can anyone recommend a very good course on statistics for data analysts(Microsoft excel)
I personally used this one

Udemy - Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics

https://dropgalaxy.com/getlink/20/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2021
randomShek:
I personally used this one

Udemy - Statistics for Data Science and Business Analytics

https://dropgalaxy.com/getlink/20/

The link isnt working. Is it the one made by kiril eremenko or 365 careers?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by randomShek: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2021
rodhy:

The link isnt working. Is it the one made by kiril eremenko or 365 careers?
365 careers
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by eodorpy: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you are interested in data science you can checkout this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x-UEjXQwXQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2021
randomShek:
365 careers

Thanks
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Amoto94(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Greetings from Apps Business IT Solution Pvt Ltd.

We have an opening for

1.Power bi Developers
Skills -Expert in power bi, DAX, SQL, Data modeling, Any bi, (OBIEE, MSBI, COGNOS)

Notice period - 15 days
Salary: based on your performance
Experience: 5 to 10Years
No.of openings : 5
Interested candidates, please mail your resume to maxwelin@ssinfrallp.com
Contact No :8248716507
Thanks,
Maxwelin,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Sirwallace(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Amoto94:

We have an opening for

1.Power bi Developers
Skills -Expert in power bi, DAX, SQL, Data modeling, Any bi, (OBIEE, MSBI, COGNOS)

Notice period - 15 days
Thanks,
Maxwelin,

5 to 10 years, Aba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by OladiTwo5(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amoto94:

We have an opening for

1.Power bi Developers

Notice period - 15 days
Thanks,
Maxwelin,

MY question is, when did we start using PowerBI in Nigeria that you are asking for 5-10years experience?
This is unfair now

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Amoto94(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
OladiTwo5:

MY question is, when did we start using PowerBI in Nigeria that you are asking for 5-10years experience?
This is unfair now
I saw it elsewhere and decided to share it here.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Gavorche: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please is it advisable to pay for online courses video or just download on youtube.you see many adverts on nairaland selling online courses, my question is where do they get their contents
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by SherUnlock: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gavorche:
Please is it advisable to pay for online courses video or just download on youtube.you see many adverts on nairaland selling online courses, my question is where do they get their contents
If you mean paying for online courses from Udemy and the likes then yeah, there are good courses on there. If you're low on cash you could look for the name of a particular course and try to torrent it. There are also great learning materials on Youtube, you just gotta find the right one. I don't know about paying someone on here for a course though, you could be paying for something outdated or get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Jetline: 2:11am On Jun 19, 2021
What is the correct address of free tutorials?
www.freetutorials.us does not open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (146) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.