Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not? (547 Views)

Osimhen Highest-Paid Player In Serie A / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / This Is Lionel Messi’s Salary In A Month Converted To Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not? by BonnyWood(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is Lionel Messi currently the best soccer player in the league? Why or why not?
Re: Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not? by Astark: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Is Lionel Messi Currently The Best Soccer Player In The League? Why Or Why Not? by BonnyWood(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Well, I am the only one here who think that Messi is a great player. He has great technical skills and he was always something special. I am a big fan by the way and watched practically all his matches. I even bet through https://777score.com on him from time to time to make sure he is on the top. We have a tradition with my co-workers every Sunday to gather together and watch him playing

(1) (Reply)

Where Is VAR? / Download Video: Chelsea Vs Lille 2-1 All Goals & Highlights / I'm Finished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.