Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. (274 Views)

Where To Buy Building Material Wholesale / Bales Material Business / New Building Material Now Made From Carbon Emissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. by Zivaharry(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
please nairalander's, i'm 31 yrs of age,.i need your candid advice.......i have been considering, either learning how to sew or learning building material business,.....but i'm somehow confused on which to choose.....currently i'm teaching in one secondary school....but to be sincere, teaching is never what i planned to do......but due to condition of things in this country, i moved into teaching some months after my service....... now someone told me to go and learn any business of my choice,....that he will support me immediately after my apprenticeship......but the problem here, is the line of business to move into......... please other lines of business is also welcome......i reside in portharcourt...........please all i need is/are ur advice's and contributions.
NB:i want to be a millionaire.
Re: Between: Learning How To Sew And Learning Building Material Business. by Mutemenot(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Look for a reputable Tailor, it's better for you to have a handiwork, with your friend's support or not, you can become someone great .

(1) (Reply)

/ Ayade leads UNIDO delegation on inspection of Ayade industrial park / Getting Started On Amazon Kindle Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.