Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA (8460 Views)

A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / Importation From China Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Last Promo of the year. join my mini importation masterclass for just #1500. Promo ends between now and Saturday 21,December 2019
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by bigt2(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2019
arodavoo:
Last Promo of the year. join my mini importation masterclass for just #1500. Promo ends between now and Saturday 21,December 2019
How much capita lis substantial for importation.
I want to venture into sneaker business but how do I tell them to stop the misspellings too.
Imagine BALCENIAGA written on a very cool sneaker! angry
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Promo ends tomorrow... Take advantage of this promo and learn how you can become financially free doing importation business
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Importation business is one you must learn before entering 2020...it is one of the most profitable business in 2019,and it would remain so in 2020
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Súnday promo... Join our mini importation class for just #1500

Promo ends tonight by 9pm
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Wxyga(f): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
arodavoo:

Is the class still on??
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Wxyga(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
arodavoo:

Please add me 09036211692 if the training is still on for this price
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Elibest693(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Contact me on 08135962309 if the class is on please
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year everyone... The class is still on going. And have decided to give out the training for a discount price of #1500 for the next one week. I did be showing you how you can make money doing importation business
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Take advantage of this discount now... It goes for #1500 for the next one week
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by uchman(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Add
+971522682701
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by bizza45: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Am so interested smiley smiley smiley smiley.... Can u add me up
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2020
bizza45:
Am so interested smiley smiley smiley smiley.... Can u add me up

Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
uchman:
Add
+971522682701
Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
The promo is still going on..for just #1500 you would start importing like a pro
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Promo ends this friday
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
You would be shown how to import from China,turkey ,uk and USA

And also importation of hair from Cambodia,India,vietnam and china
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by vistaking: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wxyga:

Please add me 09036211692 if the training is still on for this price

The class is so so rich.
Give it a try.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
vistaking:

The class is so so rich.
Give it a try.

Thanks so much bro
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning everyone....

The discount is still going on. Take advantage of it and become financially free through mini importation business
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Importation business is one of the most profitable business one must learn in 2020...I did be showing you how it is been done profitably

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by completey(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
It's another brand new Year! We have all prayed and wished for a better Year.

Today is the 9th day of the year. How many of your plans have you been able to put into action?

Or, are you like the former ME, that believed that there is no difference between years that it's just a change of figure?
I changed that mindset in the 31st of Dec.2019. Let me tell you the full gist.

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't believe there is a new year so on the 31st, when it was about 40 mins to 12am, I left the church to go get snacks for my kids.

On my way, a thought was prompting me to hurry up so that I can meet up with the prayers for the new year; but I quickly shut down the thought that "what's the big deal? After all, it's going to be another Wednesday.
But a gentle thought, dropped in my mind that" if you say there is no difference in years will you be happy to go through what you experienced in 2019?

It was as if a veil was lifted off my face.. you can guess what happened next.

You have prayed, and may have written out your plans and resolutions for 2020 have you started working on it?

I know many of us may not have the financial capacity to work on our dreams and aspirations but do you know that, no one can start climbing a ladder from the top? You have to start from the bottom step and work your way up ward.

In the course of brainstorming on getting capital to start up a side business, I discovered an efficient method that's very easy to execute and I will like to share it with as many as are interested.
Just join me on whatsapp so that we can share ideas and better our lots this year.
Remember that little drops will eventually become a pool of water.

Start with what you have now and work your way up. Stop waiting for the lump sum that may not come.
Join me on whatsapp at my signature.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by secpowell: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=arodavoo post=85667411]Importation business is one of the most profitable business one must learn in 2020...I did be showing you how it is been done profitably

Is the importation business, still on? I am interested.
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=secpowell post=85900883][/quote]

Yes..it is still on,send me a message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Boombaby: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kindly add me to the class. I really enjoyed your thread. Thank you
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by arodavoo(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Boombaby:
Kindly add me to the class. I really enjoyed your thread. Thank you

Send me a message on WhatsApp 08102883927
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by dedons: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2020
I dey come
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sammyklever(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2021
It Christmas and I want to teach 20 people how to import from China and turkey

By the way this is Op

My real account was banned by lala �
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sammyklever(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2021
I will be teaching all you need to know about importation from China and turkey

Just for a fee of #3,500

20 people and we start
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sammyklever(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2021
You will be getting various contact of different suppliers from both countries
Re: Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA by Sammyklever(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Importation is one of the ways to earn cool cash online

Buy at a cheaper price and sell at a higher price

I will be showing you product that can give you profit of atleast #5000 ( per product)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Customer Service In Nigeria So Aggressive? / The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo / See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.