Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday (4577 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by shegbo: 2:20am On Oct 22, 2019

Snoop Dogg who just turned 48 years celebrated his birthday in the most typical way. The folks who know him best surprised him with one of the things he loves most on this Earth … WEED!!!

His friends brought him a customized bouquet filled with over 4 dozen joints. This type of gift probably isn’t very surprising for Snoop, who is known to love cannabis so much he probably smokes 4 dozen joints on a daily basis.

The rapper was gifted a basket of ganja as gift, the flower were arranged with 48 pre-rolled joints filled with the stickiest of the icky.

The gift involved joints that were half-filled with Indica, while the other half was filled with Sativa. In addition to the normal plants, the bouquet even had 4 small weed clones and 8 tall ones.

TMZ reports said: Snoop’s present is the creation of the cannabis floral designer and artist, Leslie K Monroy … and she tells us folks at Snoop’s weed company, Merry Jane saw some of her work at Flower on flower and just had to get something dank for the Doggfather.

read more:
https://shegbo.com/snoop-dogg-surprised-with-48-weed-to-celebrate-his-48th-birthday/
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Kingpee2(m): 2:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Naira’s uncle....

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by mogboyelade(f): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Igbolabi!

3 Likes

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Looking at this guy alone, u'll know he can't survive an hour without weed in his system....he looks wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Larryfest(m): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Uncle Snoop..
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Vision2ae: 5:55am On Oct 22, 2019
wiz khalia is still their papa

buh smoking weed is bad....I have had opportunity to be involved in rehabilitation of some addicts mehn....weed would make a 40 year old man look like a 13 year old boy

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by asgard01(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
LIke for khalifa, share for snoop n quote for burna/wizkid

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by solmusdesigns: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2019
his obsession with weed is getting stale and boring

2 Likes

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by mrsLeo(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
his obsession with weed is getting stale and boring
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by happybee: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Vision2ae:
Papa ke e?
Person wey still dey learn..
grin

4 Likes

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Sadeeqdikkko(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2019
shegbo:

Snoop Dogg who just turned 48 years celebrated his birthday in the most typical way. The folks who know him best surprised him with one of the things he loves most on this Earth … WEED!!!

His friends brought him a customized bouquet filled with over 4 dozen joints. This type of gift probably isn’t very surprising for Snoop, who is known to love cannabis so much he probably smokes 4 dozen joints on a daily basis.

The rapper was gifted a basket of ganja as gift, the flower were arranged with 48 pre-rolled joints filled with the stickiest of the icky.

The gift involved joints that were half-filled with Indica, while the other half was filled with Sativa. In addition to the normal plants, the bouquet even had 4 small weed clones and 8 tall ones.

TMZ reports said: Snoop’s present is the creation of the cannabis floral designer and artist, Leslie K Monroy … and she tells us folks at Snoop’s weed company, Merry Jane saw some of her work at Flower on flower and just had to get something dank for the Doggfather.

read more:
https://shegbo.com/snoop-dogg-surprised-with-48-weed-to-celebrate-his-48th-birthday/
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by EXLOVER(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2019
The bad thing about weed, it will make you happy and you will think you are always making sense, but in reality you are actually doing everything wrong and mad.

I remember the first time i ate a jollof rice prepared with weed while in school, I went to take my bath and while coming out of the bathroom, my mind said i shouldn't tie towel cause it was too heavy, and i actually came out of the bathroom naked, if you dey take weed you know how weed dey make you preek hard abi? Gosh, I became a laughing stock that period, but after seeing my preek three of my neighbors were dieing to fvck me, but to were lucky to have me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by BIGGIE121(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
This nigger is the king of weed smokers , burna boy,zlatan, naira marley still dey learn work for where snoop doog dey.

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Oluwatosean(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
See the guy sef like weed
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by sesaan(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2019
I think weed is just a normal thing and should be legal, click lick if you agree

7 Likes

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by ArticleBeast: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Vision2ae:

buh smoking weed is bad....I have had opportunity to be involved in rehabilitation of some addicts mehn....weed would make a 40 year old man look like a 13 year old boy
Not weed uncle... That's heroine and coco

1 Like

Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by superfitsez(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
someone Said weed will make a 40 year old to look 13,,,, Uncle where did you get that junk info..

kid's dey here oooo
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by 0905babatee(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol dodo leleyi
EXLOVER:
The bad thing about weed, it will make you happy and you will think you are always making sense, but in reality you are actually doing everything wrong and mad.

I remember the first time i ate a jollof rice prepared with weed while in school, I went to take my bath and while coming out of the bathroom, my mind said i shouldn't tie towel cause it was too heavy, and i actually came out of the bathroom naked, if you dey take weed you know how weed dey make you preek hard abi? Gosh, I became a laughing stock that period, but after seeing my preek three of my neighbors were dieing to fvck me, but to were lucky to have me.
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by nelsonebby(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Smoking kills but this one is still alive
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by briggson07(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Seun your mods are not trying o
U no its bad in Nigeria and our government does not support this
Y giving us this unacceptable stuff here on Nairaland

If iigbo is being glorified in diaspora it should remain there...
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
tell me more
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by teewhizzy4real(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
shegbo:

read more:
Naira marley's uncle.... awon igbolabi won ma fi igbo foyin
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by seunmohmoh(f): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Seen.
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Yahman1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vision2ae:

Really, that mea6 it's not bad na
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Maryclaire1(f): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Snoopy
Snoopy

Doggie tongue
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Looking at this guy alone, u'll know he can't survive an hour without weed in his system....he looks wasted.
yet he makes some of the best music

Check out... Sensual seduction
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by erons22(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Da da da da daa
It's tha mothafuckin' D O double G
(Snoop Dogg)
Da da da da daa
You know I'm mobbin' with the D R E
Yeah yeah yeah
You know who's back up in this mothafucker grin cheesy

My man
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by greatbrian(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Your day of reckoning is around the corner. Keep enjoying the mirage it gives you
Re: SNOOP DOGG Surprised With 48 Weed To Celebrate His 48TH Birthday by kaybills(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Set To Be Named Best Dressed Actress / First Nollywood Actress Attending Grammy 2011 Awards Shows Up With Ugly Dress? / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.