Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra (552 Views)

Evra: Messi Will Have 15 Ballon d'Ors If He Had Ronaldo's Work Ethic / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra by Discovery4today: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra by beresponsible(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Man U dey flop you dey talk nonsense, very soon now Arsenal fans go come dey remember say we dey 13th. Idiot

Re: Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra by Abfinest007(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2019
when we don want to argue with someone we just say arsenal is the best .d person will just understand
Re: Arsenal Is Weak, They Are My Babies, They Play Well And Lose-- Evra by Kemkemgirl(f): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Akwa Ibom first lady of Sport. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Has Lost An Icon In Romelu Lukaku / The Top 10 Richest Football Club Owners In The World / Download Video: Leganes Vs Barcelona 1-2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.