Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) (24710 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Young Udokwu Adiamond Speaks On Her Motivation As Nigeria- Africa Award Winning Model (Photos)

Anambra-born award winning Model and fashionista Ms. Udokwu Adiamond shares her experience and motivation in the modeling industry. She spoke with Abujapress during an exclusive interview yesterday. According to Udokwu who is currently under the management of Royalty Models Connect, she told journalists that she had never dreamt of becoming of Model, but fortunately the industry has been quite interesting and resourceful.

Haven joined modelling in 2017 via a Facebook advert, her grace and pace in the industry has remained luminated and quite sporadic. She noted that her interests in modelling increased when she took up a jobs and contracts for modelling agencies who used her for facial shoot, photo shoots, run-way displays and other modeling-related activities.

In 2019, early this year, Ms. Adiamond was decorated as the Most Fashionable Model of the Year at the South Eastern Fashion Show and Awards(SEFSA) held in Nigeria. She has worked with top rated modelling labels and brands which includes Zarah Model, RMC and other reknowned modeling agency across Nigeria.

The young, vibrant and prospective role model is keen at encouraging young girls, through her motivational engagements that will inspire them to be determined, courageous, persistent, enthusiatic and most profoundly dedicated to self-believe without giving up.

In her concluding words, Udokwu Adiamond also encouraged youngsters , especially girls to be creative and ensure to make the best out of any situation and experience they are faced with, noting that our plans may be different from what destiny holds for us in the future. She says, "our plans don't work the way its planned in life, but we have to stay focussed no matter. I actually thought I was going to become something else in life, but thank God for everything and he is the major reason I am into this today".

http://nollytvafrica.com/2019/10/22/young-udokwu-adiamond-speaks-on-her-motivation-as-nigeria-africa-award-winning-model-photos/

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2019
More

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Phyqee10:
Ok

dude really?

are you using 5G?

17 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow so I am first to comment..
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by MrPsalmist(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lll
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by May1st: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Seen.

Next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Greystone: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Are these the same persons in these photos?
How come she is light skin in some and dark skin in the rest

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
A diamond.... Really?

1 Like

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by aboyaji(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Phyqee10:
no be only first to comment, na third to descend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Seems she has a magic face that changes to different pple in one.... or am I missing something

33 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by pjc(m): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Which kind of name is A-diamond bikonu?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by generationz(f): 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
When I saw Award winning model grin

When I saw Alex reports angry

16 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Finnese001: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
First plot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Finnese001: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Second plot

But non for sale

1 Like

cheesy
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Jimbadly: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dayum! Those lips look wicked! I'm just imagining what those lips can do. Ooh la la !

2 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by NLSavage: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
this girl na shape shifter. different faces, black, white , chocolate, haba hanty small small with the Photoshop abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
We want to be creative ooooo, but they mad we love makeup. Girls learning makeup instead of cooking yen yen yen.
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
kendrick93:
Are these the same persons in these photos?
How come she is light skin in some and dark skin in the rest
Even tacha
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by inahlot(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm glad not to be disappointed with her pictures after all the accolades given to her by the op.. she's indeed beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by NLSavage: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:
We want to be creative ooooo, but they mad we love makeup. Girls learning makeup instead of cooking yen yen yen.
President Buhari
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
aboyaji:
no be only first to comment, na third to descend.
bad belle spotted cool
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by OyiboPep: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
k
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Phyqee10:
grin grin grin
Nope u are the third
Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Saclux paints....

Alexreports

Overhyped....

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Meet Udokwu Adiamond, An Award-Winning Model (Photos) by Tembebe: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigerian shape shifter. Light this minute,dark the next.
Fine this second,average the next!!
Why is she confusing us na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of The Aneke Twins As Little Girls / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Photos From Saidi Balogun’s 50th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.