Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) (48550 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2019
IgbereTV captured the pictures of Vice President Osinbajo playing along with a little boy, who fiddled with his cap.

To satisfy his young ‘friend’s’ curiosity, the VP takes off the cap and wears it for the child.

The boy was visibly elated.

Even after the VP collects the cap and wears it again, the baby boy seems satisfied that he has, at least, had a feel of what it means to wear the VP’s cap.

Photo Credit: Tolani Alli

https://www.instagram.com/p/B339YLVg8zV/?igshid=1ll3sqai4sgzk

http://igberetvnews.com/1082298/vp-osinbajo-seen-playing-along-kid-fiddles-cap-photos/

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Johnpaul1099: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Very cute child

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Interpretation! Interpretation!! Interpretation!!!.....

It means that political positions in Nigeria does not fit all those old grand fathers in power but the youths.....

Who's the nincompoop that will wrongfully quote me

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Cute because na baby. I for like to try am too and even him oga cap too grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by FamousMonk: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Cap tain
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2019
the joy of a father

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by saintokwuluora(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2019
I can't help but smile. Children are wonderful, they can easily humble you and you will be grateful and happy for it. Imagine an adult trying to take the Veepee's cap. Neither will you succeed nor will he willingly give it to you after you must have tried taking it yourself. Cute boy.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2019
INNOCENT MAN THAT EVERYBODY IGNORANTLY BLAMES FOR BUHARI AND APC's FAILURES.

31 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by jadeliyi(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
hy hy the pikin sabi better thing. me self sabi jare.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by jadeliyi(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
hy hy the pikin sabi better thing. me self sabi jare.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by phorget(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
INTERPRETATION:
The politics of Nigeria belongs to the youth. Do you noticed that the kid was actually going forcefully for the cap? Then the youths should rather go forcefully for the position of governing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Something deep about this picture. smiley

Dont know why I feel this way.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Wow, very beautiful! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by netpro(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Fun side of life. Best of today guys!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2019
make him no carry corruption wear the small boy ooo...e no dey hard e hard.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Anything for the camera

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 7:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Today is Tuesday,let me go to my shade,vp is in his pr shade,all shade na shade

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2019
smiley

Take your crown lazy youths, cos no one would offer it to you

cute baby

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by mrsLeo(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Take your crown lazy youths, cos no one would offer it to you

cute baby

[/s]
trash
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Cumtroller: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Teaching the young chap how to be a false prophet. -And a Judas to his tribe.

Afonja Ajokazi!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by TheExecutioner: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
The house boy vp
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by kamaldin(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Sharp kid

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by FactBoyz: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Mr figure head, all for show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Will like to try this kinda stuff whenever Mr President visits my state but the problem is that his security guards no go gree gimme chance undecided

But before that... My People.. If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 71
Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by gaetano: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Hitler, idiamin and elrufai also play with kids, so what's your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
See Osibanjo's hair, see his face...smh

Nigerians are not an easy people to govern.

Says a lot about us as a people when our leaders look harried and aged after a few years in government.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.