Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award (21372 Views)

2019 Best Goalkeeper And Best U-21 Player Shortlist / Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2019
arukwe123:
ok agreed He is better than Vinicius. Just tell me how Chukwueze deserves the award better than Felix and Sancho.

My argument with u was saying he is not worth it to make top 5.
Like I said before I can select only 2 players on that list better than chukwueze.
He is supposed to make final 3 if they are honest.
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by arukwe123(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

My argument with u was saying he is not worth it to make top 5.
Like I said before I can select only 2 players on that list better than chukwueze.
He is supposed to make final 3 if they are honest.
how will he make top 3 when there is De ligt, Felix and Sancho undecided
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
arukwe123:
how will he make top 3 when there is De ligt, Felix and Sancho undecided

De light felix chukwueze. , if they. Are honest. Others are just hyped by media I'm not saying they are not good.
But they are only better than chukwueze on popularity.
Ofcourse chukwueze is African and a Nigerian for that matter so we know.
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by arukwe123(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

De light felix chukwueze. , if they. Are honest. Others are just hyped by media I'm not saying they are not good.
But they are only better than chukwueze on popularity.
Ofcourse chukwueze is African and a Nigerian for that matter so we know.
how many goals and assist hasChukwueze got for Villarreal last season for him to displace Sancho. Oga talk true and shame the devil. Leave sentiment!!
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
arukwe123:
how many goals and assist hasChukwueze got for Villarreal last season for him to displace Sancho. Oga talk true and shame the devil. Leave sentiment!!

how many minutes did Sancho play and how many minutes did chukwueze play.
Have u checked that too..
Eg U can't compare some1 who played 30 matches to some who played 20 matches.
U can't also compare some1 who playes as a regular starter to some 1 who played sometimes as substitute.
Chukwueze majorly played as substitute last season,
Just like last week he only came in around 81st minute, but they will count 8 matches for him.
While Sancho always play for 90mins most times
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by arukwe123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

how many minutes did Sancho play and how many minutes did chukwueze play.
Have u checked that too..
Eg U can't compare some1 who played 30 matches to some who played 20 matches.
U can't also compare some1 who playes as a regular starter to some 1 who played sometimes as substitute.
Chukwueze majorly played as substitute last season,
Just like last week he only came in around 81st minute, but they will count 8 matches for him.
While Sancho always play for 90mins most times
that's not an excuse. If he was that good he won't be starting from the bench. FYI last season Chukwueze played 47games 10goals and 4 assists while Sancho played 43games 13goals and 19assists. Oga I tell you again. Leave Sentiment!!!
Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
arukwe123:
that's not an excuse. If he was that good he won't be starting from the bench. FYI last season Chukwueze played 47games 10goals and 4 assists while Sancho played 43games 13goals and 19assists. Oga I tell you again. Leave Sentiment!!!

u said that is not an excuse?
Like u said minutes played in a match does not matter shocked
I'm done with u!, ur problem is inferiority complex under influence of a white man, na ur type Dey see white people for naija and stop walking just to stare at them..lol
Go and tell Barça coach, Liverpool coach, atl3co Madrid coach, and Brazilian coach that he is not good.

Below is the stat of chukwueze and Felix this season....mind u , ur master Felix have played more minutes this season than chukwueze.

And this is my final BECOZ u obviously know nothing about football.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award by arukwe123(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

u said that is not an excuse?
Like u said minutes played in a match does not matter shocked
I'm done with u!, ur problem is inferiority complex under influence of a white man, na ur type Dey see white people for naija and stop walking just to stare at them..lol
Go and tell Barça coach, Liverpool coach, atl3co Madrid coach, and Brazilian coach that he is not good.

Below is the stat of chukwueze and Felix this season....mind u , ur master Felix have played more minutes this season than chukwueze.

And this is my final BECOZ u obviously know nothing about football.
oga go and sit down, you don't have anything to say. From Sancho to Felix. Mtchewww. See person wey I dey follow argue. I brought stats of both last season you are saying inferiority complex and jumped to Felix. Go and sit down, you know nada

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Arrives Super Eagles Camp, Suspends Honeymoon / Ferran Torres Moves To Barcelona From Manchester City / Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.