Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries (14370 Views)

New Ministries: Oyetola, Alake, Others May Share Buildings, Directors / Ministerial List: New Ministries May Be Created – Gbajabiamila / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Islie: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Olawale Ajimotokan in Abuja

The federal government has posted 99 directors on Salary Grade Level 15-17 to stabilise and provide managerial manpower for the five ministries created in August by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The number, THISDAY learnt, was about 38.5 per cent or more than one-third of the 254 newly promoted and existing directorate level officers in the pool of the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, who were redeployed this month to fill vacancies in the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

The exercise will allow the new ministries overcome the challenges usually associated with running new establishments.

The five ministries that received 99 directors out of the deployed 254 directorate officials were Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development; Aviation, Power, Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs; and Police Affairs.

The senior officers were redeployed on October 4, via a circular, signed by the Director, in the Office of the Permanent Secretary (CMO) Mrs A.I. Attah, on behalf of the Acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr. Folashade Yemi-Esan.

The deployment processes were expected to have been completed by October 11.

Mrs Attah addressed the circular : HCSF/CMO/002/S.II/T.3/II/413 to the Chief of Staff to the President; Secretary to the Government of the Federation; Ministers; Secretary; National Judicial Council; Chairman, National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission; and Accountant General of the Federation, among others.

Although, it could be inferred from the exercise that a few of the officials that were affected were either programme analysts, librarians or statisticians, the vast majority were drawn from the administrative cadre.

From the breakdown sighted by THISDAY, the largest number of senior officers was posted to the Police Affairs and Humanitarian Affairs ministries.

While 32 officers were deployed to Police Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs got 28 officers.

Others were; Aviation Ministry, 19; Special Duties, 16; while Ministry of Power received three.

It would be recalled that in August, the Civil Service Commission promoted 1,780 civil servants during the 2018 Directorate Level promotion exercise.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/22/fg-redeploys-99-directors-to-five-new-ministries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Ashawoboi27(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Temptee101(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is their time, let them chop
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Asapchris(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by juddybrown(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Let d game begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Gudguyz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay!!!!

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok now
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by MackDams(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
naso
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Sirpaul(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
just creating ministries without results
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dont they need junior staffs or entry level Why is there no recruitment or employment adverts in this new ministries?
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by peculiar111(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hope its not waste of money...? 99 people will only b fighting for der pocket......GOd save dis country......selfishness is about to eat Nigeria finish
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by agabaI23(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Killing mosquito with a machine gun.
Who will work under who?
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by careytommy37(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
All these scalar re-deployments
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Oshin56(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Dont they need junior staffs or entry level Why is there no recruitment or employment adverts in this new ministries?
bro I tire abi Na ghost they wan employ.

1 Like

Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by NonFarmPayrol: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Nigerian ministries are family syndicates

Some have 3 generation in one ministry

While you fill online forms. Some people are given employment letter in their bed

Witnessed that live before

A country where a dad begs his ajebo kids to work in nnpc and he turns it down

While others pray and fast for same job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gudguyz:
Okay!!!!

For ur epileptic power solutions.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar.Pls click on my profile for contact details.Thanks

Are telling us that your power solution is epileptic? Please check your Grammer well sir.

Just an advise shaa because, as they say, "idea is what we need"
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by four4: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Incomplete infor, where is the list of there names?
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by SolarHub(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by oloko1859(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Are telling us that your power solution is epileptic? Please check your Grammer well sir.

Just an advise shaa because, as they say, "idea is what we need"

I fear too o, paying for epileptic power supply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by allthingsgood: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
peculiar111:
I hope its not waste of money...? 99 people will only b fighting for der pocket......GOd save dis country......selfishness is about to eat Nigeria finish

Sheer ignorance. U just like to type trash
Re: FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries by peculiar111(f): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2019
allthingsgood:

Sheer ignorance. U just like to type trash
...........free world......type your own trash too....I own my phone......

(1) (Reply)

Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA / Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.