Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (72866 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / Bishop David Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion Naira. / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Crystalhonah: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Vanity upon vanity crew, over to you!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Senior braah.. Who say Christians no get money.. Taaah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by nurex01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Torr
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by emperorzz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by DaddyMorenike: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm, nkan be!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crystalhonah:
Vanity upon vanity crew, over to you!!!!

Na so u dey open mouth anyhow? Fly go enter ..watch out
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by jayextra(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Damn! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by ArticleBeast: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Coming from a man who said that Job's riches wasn't secured because he didn't tithe. And yet God made Job the richest man in the east, but him that tithes and emphasizes tithing as the Pharisees did, had not been made the richest man in his own state, talk less of this part of the world?

Job 1:3 (KJV)

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

And mind you, Job's riches was not because he accumulated riches to himself as Oyedepo is currently doing, because Job was well known to be a distributor of riches:

Job 29:15-16 (KJV)

16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

But despite that Job didn't accumulate riches to himself, he was yet the richest man in that part of the world to illustrate the distinctive extent to which God had blessed him, which made his example a strong case for helping the poor and needy to all the peoples of that part of the world.

So let Oyedepo keep buying as much private Jets as he wants, but as long all his riches combined pales in comparison with the likes of Dangote in this part of the world who don't tithe, it would hard for him to convince people in this parts of the world that there is anything special about his riches and hence tithing, but that it's just because he is laying up treasures for himself on Earth as opposed to distributing it to the poor and needy as Jesus had taught us and his disciples had done.

Luke 12:33 (KJV)

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

So unless tithing clearly distinguishes him from those who didn't tithe as the Jobs of that world and the Dangotes of this world, but just make him to be just a poor version of them, truth is the case he makes for tithing would remain very weak.

God bless.
You go weep taya o.. The more you weep, the more he succeeed. Weep bro Joe... WEEP grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by ArticleBeast: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
thesicilian:

I hope you have a car at least, before you start defending a businessman with a fleet of cars and aircrafts.
Wail brother... Wail

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
not sure this chopper worth 2.5billion
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by fk002: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Reelnah:

Who told you Dangote don't pay tithe?

Why will Dangote pay tithe? Is he a christian?

Dangote only pay Zakat and is annually

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Sicilyjoe: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
The thing no even reach 500mil
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dreal1247:
Heart attack is about to kill some people. By their posts, they shall be located.

Me dey wait for their obituary announcement seff.. Dia fada

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by KIDfurniture(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
My guy mr oyedapo...keep waxing strong..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Seunaj05(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
I covert your grace bishop. I receive it

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by A305: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
We the Atheists are just having a sheeply smile on our faces right now because we wish to be in the business Oyedepo is in now.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by TemmyT002(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
thesicilian:

I hope you have a car at least, before you start defending a businessman with a fleet of cars and aircrafts.

Haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by JosEast(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by TemmyT002(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Omo Olorun to lowo lapo

Is he a Yahoo Boy?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Crixxx: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
see watn pastor dy do.. d only pastor worthy of emulation that i know is Apostle Chinyere of OPM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Coming from a man who said that Job's riches wasn't secured because he didn't tithe. And yet God made Job the richest man in the east, but him that tithes and emphasizes tithing as the Pharisees did, had not been made the richest man in his own state, talk less of this part of the world?

Job 1:3 (KJV)

3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

And mind you, Job's riches was not because he accumulated riches to himself as Oyedepo is currently doing, because Job was well known to be a distributor of riches:

Job 29:15-16 (KJV)

16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

But despite that Job didn't accumulate riches to himself, he was yet the richest man in that part of the world to illustrate the distinctive extent to which God had blessed him, which made his example a strong case for helping the poor and needy to all the peoples of that part of the world.

So let Oyedepo keep buying as much private Jets as he wants, but as long all his riches combined pales in comparison with the likes of Dangote in this part of the world who don't tithe, it would hard for him to convince people in this parts of the world that there is anything special about his riches and hence tithing, but that it's just because he is laying up treasures for himself on Earth as opposed to distributing it to the poor and needy as Jesus had taught us and his disciples had done.

Luke 12:33 (KJV)

33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

So unless tithing clearly distinguishes him from those who didn't tithe as the Jobs of that world and the Dangotes of this world, but just make him to be just a poor version of them, truth is the case he makes for tithing would remain very weak.

God bless.

You wey no dey tithe so.. How your life be?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Ountunbasuffy1: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yahoo pastor .....in fact pastor stay low so efcc won't knock your..... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by IjebuWarrior: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
beresponsible:
We pray for the safe return of the REAL servants of the Lord, padre Felix Ezeaka kidnapped by anglophone rebel fighters in Cameroon

These are indeed the true men of God! May God bring him back safe. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crystalline:
Daddy Freeze, your food don done ooo

This one go choke am

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Starz825(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Who told Oyedepo that Job didn't pay tithes?

Job that God confirmed he was working diligently before him and he found no fault in his ways of life......

God allowed challenges in the life of job not because he was a sinner...but because he wanted to teach him a lesson...which is till today useful to every generation that....one with God is majority....u may lose everything but when there life there is Hope

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Happyguy201: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
when you know your lying but want people to believe you . they already justified the purchase ,meanwhile we all know its churchs money
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Neroiam(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Crixxx:
see watn pastor dy do.. d only pastor worthy of emulation that i know is Apostle Chinyere of OPM

U be God na ..abi? When you take know say who and who no dey worthy of emulation...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
so what happened to the notorious buhari economy?

i hope the accounts of living faith church are being audited by the right parties?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by spencekat(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dreal1247:
Heart attack is about to kill some people. By their posts, they shall be located.
Those guys will feel bad about this news and start agonizing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Sonnobax15(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin And just this last sunday,a neighbour of mine was dragging me to her church,but to think of enriching this so called pastors with my 100naira as offering discouraged me...in my mind,i was busy saying "your fada well well"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by shadeyinka(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
HigherEd:

Therefore Oyedepo made an inference that is potentially correct within the context of old testament. Job didn't tithe and God did not rebuke the devourer for his sake.
This isn't correct.
Using your logic:
Joseph (husband of Mary) was poor because he didn't tithe
Paul had to work as a Tanner because he didn't tithe.
Satan was able to kill almost all the Apostles of Jesus because they didn't tithe.

It's not all bad news as
The couple in the marriage at Cana paid tithes hence Jesus intervened when wine finished.

When will Christians grow up and stop being materialistic?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.