Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (34015 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by GistMore7: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Williams Uchemba is a famous Nollywood child actor, movie producer, model, comedian, philanthropist, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and a television personality. He is currently the United Nation Ambassador and African Youth Representative to the United Nation. He was born and bred in Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria.

Williams Uchemba is originally from Abia State in the south eastern part of Nigeria, where he completed both his primary and secondary school education and obtained both his First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate.

After completing his primary and secondary school education, Williams Uchemba proceeded to University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State in the south eastern part of Nigeria and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation.

Williams Uchemba joined the Nigerian movie industry (Nollywood) in 2000 as a child actor and rose to fame in 2001 after featuring in the Nollywood blockbuster movie “The Journey of the Dead” a movie he acted alongside with Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs and Ramsey Noah. The movie “The Journey of the Dead” brought him to limelight and gave him a lot of advantage in Nollywood.

Williams Uchemba whose birthday is today, 22th October wrote on his page;

Today is my birthday.
Today I enter into another phase of my life as i add another year to my Life. Today I don’t intend to celebrate myself as I didn’t add any hair on my head rather I want to celebrate my lord and savior Jesus Christ who from the day I was born has kept me, without any accidents, No hospital bills, and Casualties till this very day, Who came into my life and changed my life for good and has never left me or forsaken me. may him alone be glorified.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B36d3FDAyXs

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/former-child-actor-williams-uchemba-celebrates-his-birthday-with-cute-photos

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by GistMore7: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2019
cool
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by IjebuWarrior: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
See how dis one don bleach him brain commot. Dem go come here come say dem pipu no dey bleach... undecided

Rubbish and NgadaAwo balls! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Zimbola7: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
See how dis one don bleach him brain commot. Dem go come here come say dem pipu no dey bleach... undecided

[/s]

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
whoa there
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by blackspades(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
When will he grow from child actor to adult actor

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by GistMore2: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by 9jamag(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy birthday to him but first time hearing his name tho wink wink

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Bondatt: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

He didn't bleach bro,
He's always been fair. The camera now is better than it was in the past, plus good food and environment gives a better skin condition overall.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Candycrushy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa oo...that caption
Former child actor bawo...
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by HacheNoire: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
They will be celebrating birthday without rice and stew

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by heckymaicon(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Just wish the guy hbd.....

Nigerians and hatred Ehn.... I just tire

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by gozzlin: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Money has polished him. He looked like a refugee back then.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

He didn't bleach it on your body so take a back seat......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You must be hungry while typing this rubbish

23 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
What's his occupation as at today
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

as in eh grin

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by lovingyouhun: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Correct guy, HBD to youNr funny
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Oyikoha(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by thelish(f): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bonatheripper:
What's his occupation as at today

Child actor. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by lovingyouhun: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
HacheNoire:
They will be celebrating birthday without rice and stew

Rubbish!

You no know road to market if you dey hungry?

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by HacheNoire: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
lovingyouhun:

You no know road to market if you dey hungry?

I dont!
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Cumtroller: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fvck you OP. No be only child actor , na adult film actor

We dont know him.
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by kobosmart(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin ooooole ajiboye ooooooole ajiboye ooooooole ajiboye
Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by dermmy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Small Uchemba in "Ebube the land of tears" the third pic. That movie ehn. Them just dey sacrifice to gods anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

afi ijebuwarrior na..Shame on you..hater oshi buruku angry

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by Emmaino99(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Till now he is still child actor? When is he gonna be an adult actor?. Abi na another charly boy who refused to be charly man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos by RenHub: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
"Former child actor"??! grin
Bloggers will never let one be grin

Call for our 500w mobile power bank with 250AH inbuilt lithium ion battery for your TV, sound system, PCs and light for up to 12 hours uptime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Teases Girls With New Photo / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.