Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

What Will The Liberal Call The Popular Vote Now In Canada - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Will The Liberal Call The Popular Vote Now In Canada (224 Views)

Worst Of The Worst: Liberal Media's Top 10 Biggest Gaffes, Errors / US Election: State Legislature Cannot Override The Popular Vote. / Presidential Elections: Why Is America Scared Of A Popular Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will The Liberal Call The Popular Vote Now In Canada by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2019
What will democrat call it now that the conservative won the popular vote in Canada but lose the general election. I hope they will put the same energy they used to submerge Trump as democratically elected president just because he loses the popular vote, to Trudeau for also losing the popular vote?
Re: What Will The Liberal Call The Popular Vote Now In Canada by Caseless: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
'illegitimate' prime minister. I can't be a leader and hold my head high if i'm elected on such arrangements.
Re: What Will The Liberal Call The Popular Vote Now In Canada by zill16: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
smh. ignorant folks. just look up how a parliamentary system of government works and stop advertising stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Unnao Rape Case: Former BJP Lawmaker Kuldeep Sengar Found Guilty / White House Describes President Trump’s Impeachment As ‘the Most Shameful Politi / Batter Sea Shooting: Man Killed In Front Of Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.