Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (69248 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by newsynews: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Hushpuppi has reacted to the arrest of his fellow Dubai based big boy, Mompha, who got picked up by Interpol.

Hushpuppi and Mompha, both men who are known to flaunt extravagant lifestyle on social media, have been whispered to be involved in fraudulent activities.

Reacting to Mompha's arrested, Hushpuppi shared a picture of his luxury cars with the caption: ''I Never Fold... Never #Ijaya1''

https://wotzup.ng/what-hushpuppi-said-after-interpol-arrested-mompha/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet

311 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Treasure17(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Don't worry, your time will definitely come peradventure you are into fraudulent activities.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by tayebest(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
This men uses money and influence as rivalry! That's how real ballers do! smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Officialgarri: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
I believe Mompha's arrest must be connected to a business gone bad between him and launder client.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jordan97: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
This guy And Mompha made real, hustling guys out there look like children without sense.. But you see how the tide has turned? It is obvious all these showoffs were proceeds of ill-gotten wealth..

"Hushpuppi, we are coming for you" in FBI, INTERPOL Voice grin grin grin So happy right now..

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TheSourcerer: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beautiful cars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by newsynews: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Opportuneke(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
I just dey Observe....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by festacman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
"I never fold ... never"

EFCC never give up ... never!

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by DTC2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2019

Mehn see cars shocked

Nigga, better stay right where u are, because the day you will enter 9ja...

Lemme come and be going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by FemiMaduka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
I certainly do not see how the lifestyle and posturing of guys like Mompha would stir 'depression' and 'worthlessness' in the minds of regular folks. It is a non-issue really for guys that are illuminated. To each his own.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Sirmuel1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Your Brother dey Prison o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by drips8(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
That was mompha thought also before he was caught

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Teewhy2: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na person way day break for his head be barawo, enjoy your time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ogawisdom(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thief

What's your source of income

U r next to be arrested, criminal

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Don't worry, your time is also coming, I won't be surprised if they arrest him tomorrow, all they do is torment legit hustlers on Instagram, scamming people up and down,when they catch you ehn,I'm sure you'd end up in jail, I don't even pray for efcc to catch this one, interpol should arrest him and let him face the music, criminal angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by pointstores(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Money sweet
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by IjebuWarrior: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
E go pain Mompha gan ni ooo grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TheTourist: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Suspect Next
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Imoh555(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
All in a bid to spite mopha....you got enter net soon

If to say Dem no catch mopha we for still dey believe am
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Maryclaire1(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Soonest dem go catch you
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by soberdrunk(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
..........Na who them catch be Thief... angry
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by jagabanlewis(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
ogawisdom:
Thief

He thief your thing

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Ruggedniggaone: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
we are very proud of you bro more maga in the net ijn

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
But those cars are on the streets and not in a single compound.

That is Why Obi Cubana and Jowizazaa they always clear una doubts

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by fourhayz: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mompha Arrest will actually bring up the Hushpuppi feud with him again.

He's currently having it better now but i pray the table doesn't turn against him for another day!

We all know Mompha and HushPuppi are into frauds.

And Sooner or Later they will all be exposed.

HushPuppi and his crew right now�

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Mays24(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm...

You're n3xt sir

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jafar1: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
I no support yahoo

But why flaunt ur wealth when u know that u acquired it illegally?

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by dexcira(f): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Which one be i never undecidedfold again?
I sell landed properties in ibeju lekki, Ajah,sangatedo,Abijo GRA and many more.
600k per plot ibeju lekki.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.