Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

HAUSA PROVERB FOR YOU - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HAUSA PROVERB FOR YOU (724 Views)

NAIJA PROVERB: Cow Wey Hurry... / My Father Spoke In Proverb, But I Thought He Was Calling My Name, Very Funny. / For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAUSA PROVERB FOR YOU by MoneyMattersNG: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Fawa biu tana bata hankali' n kuda..
MEANING :
When you have too many options, there is a high chance you will hesitate.

This sounds like another way of saying you shouldn't hold ten stones with just two hands or on the long run, you might just end up losing them all.
When there's a whole lot to handle and varieties of options, it mostly leads to confusion which results to hesitation as stated above and hesitation when full blown produces doubts which at the end might just result to failure.
LESSON FROM THE ADAGE ABOVE ?? Handle only what you can at a given point in time.
Good Day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / COVID-19: Stay At Home Hair Style (funny Picture) / Short Jokes To Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.