Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (10728 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by chinwe93(f): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
i lost my virginity to the second guy am going out with in my entire life, if am to say i don't regret it at all, because i did what i did out of love and i will keep on having sex with him as far as he is doing it for love and the same goes to me.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ poster
The good thing is you have a guy who truly loves you
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by mapist(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yeah, it's no big deal, i also lost mine last year 2 a second date, bt,we r no longer 2geda,
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by powertool: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ Chinwe
U're still underaged
How can u be having sex at 17 years

Dont scar ur future with sex. It is not the end of the world
Please focus on ur academics and getting ur life right for now
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by md4real(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
chinwe93:

i lost my virginity to the second guy am going out with in my entire life, if am to say i don't regret it at all, because i did what i did out of love and i will keep on having sex with him as far as he is doing it for love and the same goes to me.
i hope you realized soonest that men dont care about what you called love. cease giving it to him and everything is death.
congratulation on being a real woman. now we don know say you no be virgin again.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Rhymez(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
@poster and topic. How did you feel when you were still a virgin?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
@powertool

How did you know she's 17 , it's not on her profile so how did you know ?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Ofido(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Chinwe if really you are 17 then am sorry for the world and you u are even proud of saying u are Having Sex for Love, My dear which 'Love'
God that so loved the world gave his only Son not Sex,
Am a guy of 25 and ve lived it all, as in i ve lived life in its fullest and i must tell you sex in not and never love.
The girl i value so much in my life now is my girl whom i waited for 9months to have intimacy wit.
My dear i wil advise u to be a holy girl with ur God on ur side and u go for ur studies first.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by JudgeDredd: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
apocalypse:

@powertool

Interesting question. Apparently powertool knows something we don't know. cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by powertool: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2010
@ apocalypse

shine ur eye bro.

If she is truthful enof, she will concur with that statement
She's just 17 yrs old

wink wink
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by kpolli(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2010
she hasnt told us the feeling yet, so this topic is pointless
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by babyme1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
I cried all night,got the guy scared grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by SAGoddess: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
@OP, how do you know it is LOVE and not LUST with your guy? Guys will tell you they love you to get nookie, you will soon learn that fact!

Anyway, goodluck with your love!
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by denony(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
i haven't seen correct answer regarding the question lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by kpolli(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
SA Goddess, y r u exposing us
dont spoil our market oooo
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Tonyet1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2010
apocalypse:

@powertool

2010 - 1993 = 17 (chinwe93) wink

Chinwe sorry but me thinks you just made a wrong choice. . .virginity is a woman's most treasured gift to one man - HER HUSBAND.

"marriage is honorable when the bed is undefiled" - Hebrew 13:4 *i dont judge you though* wink smiley

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by slap1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
Tonye-t:

Chinwe sorry but me thinks you just made a wrong choice. . .virginity is a woman's most treasured gift to one man - HER HUSBAND.

"marriage is honorable when the bed is undefiled" - Hebrew 13:4 *i dont judge you though* wink smiley
If my girl sees this and refuses to give me . . . I'll ban you. Nonsense!
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by MrCork26: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
it waz all about self service angry
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by lykyns(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2010
Pls lets think abt dis word.can u cal dose who caresses their partna s body witout sex,virgins.bt lets b frank,its nt easy 2 b 1,it only take God s grace.wel i m stil 1 n i no d battle i m fightin wit my hormones bt thank God 4 my guy.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by powertool: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^^^

I pray u keep it for a long time to come
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by annawhite(f): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
powertool:

^^^^

I pray u keep it for a long time to come
sweethart do u kno her from somewhere?
Mr~Cork:

it waz all about self service angry
who be dis one?
Tonye-t:

u were disvirgin at 4yrs so why d preaching

@poster
im so sorry for you cos but the time u come out of ur hallucinations,your hymen is already damaged
men are not worth d trouble
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by lykyns(f): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2010
Amen oo.dat wold b my drm come tru on my matrimonial bed.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2010
I'm going to feel like a King.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by annawhite(f): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
lykyns:

Amen oo.dat wold b my drm come tru on my matrimonial bed.
keep ur hormones in check
cos that is an experience no one would ever take from you
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by powertool: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2010
^^^^

Dont know her dearie but I feel she needs all the prayers and support
I dont even mind protecting her if need be
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by annawhite(f): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
powertool:

^^^^

Dont know her dearie but I feel she needs all the prayers and support
I dont even mind protecting her if need be
and aw do u intend to protect her
with ur power tool?
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Tonyet1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
slap1:

If my girl sees this and refuses to give me . . . I'll ban you. Nonsense!

Just what every greedy guy will say^^^. . . grin grin

my friend Sex is worth waiting for.

Amazingly before now, folks use to say those words are from religious folks but little wonder even HIV billboards go on to say
ZIP UPgrin grin grin

The truth is that there are million-and-one things to enjoy in relationships outseide sex. . .only dry relationships indulge in sex. . . maybe they are just too inexperienced on relationships grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by lykyns(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
God s protectn is supreme n dats wat we al nid.bt we also nid 2 b careful.He wantd 2 visit me in skul 2day bt i told him nt 2 cos i m on ma h-e-a-t period n anytin nt plannd 4 cld happen.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by Tonyet1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
annawhite:

who be dis one?u were disvirgin at 4yrs so why d preaching

@poster
im so sorry for you cos but the time u come out of your hallucinations,[b]your hymen is already damaged[/b]men are not worth d trouble

One moment she is criticising a preacherboi. . . the next moment she is consoling and acting a preachergal, but babe you and I know that sex is the least thing in every relationship. . .IT IS WORTH WAITING FOR  grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by annawhite(f): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
Tonye-t:

One moment she is criticising a preacherboi. . . the next moment she is consoling and acting a preachergal, but babe you and I know that sex is the least thing in every relationship. . .IT IS WORTH WAITING FOR  grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lykyns:

God s protectn is supreme n dats wat we al nid.bt we also nid 2 b careful.He wantd 2 visit me in skul 2day bt i told him nt 2 cos i m on ma h-e-a-t period n anytin nt plannd 4 cld happen.
a virgin can never xperience a HEAT period,aw do u kno u were in ur HEAT period
have u done it before
heat period comes when u have repeated sex
so ma lady throw mo light
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by yeye4live(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
lykyns:

dont mind dem try b a gud girl
Re: How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity by CyberG: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2010
Look, if ANY guy dates a girl, virgin or otherwise, let your most important target be to do am strong thing ASAP! If you dull yourself, when the break-up happens because it most probably will, na LOSS you dey so. . . tongue tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.