Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,383,173 members, 5,317,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 08:43 PM

What Books Are You Reading Now? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Books Are You Reading Now? (241 Views)

What Novel Are You Reading Now? / What Book Are You Reading Now / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 1:00pm On Oct 22
Hello guys

I created this thread for book lovers. All types of books ranging from the three famous genres to artsy books, encyclopedias, novels and novellas, heath books, self-help books etc

I love to read and I would love to share that passion with y'all. I have tons of books on my nightstand and on my shelves. This is also a thread to recommend any book of your interest end intensively discuss on it

Shall we begin?
Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Juicyjuice(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22
I am currently read a book titled "The internet million dollar secrets".

It entails about all the secrets to start earning money online.

Money must be made.

1 Like

Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by forsto(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22
The Betrayal. That is what I'm currently with. Basically for lovers.

1 Like

Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:24pm On Oct 22
Juicyjuice:
I am currently read a book titled "The internet million dollar secrets".

It entails about all the secrets to start earning money online.

Money must be made.
Sounds juicy, who wrote it?
Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:25pm On Oct 22
forsto:
The Betrayal. That is what I'm currently with. Basically for lovers.
I love romance, who's the author?
Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 2:54am On Oct 25
The knife of never letting go

Plot
In the near future, Todd Hewitt has been brought up to believe that a pathogen has killed all women in a colony world and unleashed Noise, the special ability to hear people's and animals' minds. Later, he comes upon a patch of silence and soon discovers the source of the silence: a mysterious woman named Viola Eade. On the run, they learn more about the true history of the New World.

I can't put this book down and the fact that its been turned into movie out next year just makes the anticipation for it heightened.
Check it out
Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 2:56am On Oct 25
The knife of never letting go

Plot
In the near future, Todd Hewitt has been brought up to believe that a pathogen has killed all women in a colony world and unleashed Noise, the special ability to hear people's and animals' minds. Later, he comes upon a patch of silence and soon discovers the source of the silence: a mysterious woman named Viola Eade. On the run, they learn more about the true history of the New World.

I can't put this book down and the fact that its been turned into movie out next year just makes the anticipation for it heightened.
Check it out
Re: What Books Are You Reading Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 3:24pm On Nov 08
Guess who

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Erotica Writers. / The Philosophy Of Orunmila Is Always Live And Let Live, By Pius Adesanmi / SEO Article Writers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.