Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today (47522 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Myhoneypie(f): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are all for a simple and chic pre-wedding shoot.

Bride-to-be Jasmine and her forever love, Jeff is giving us all the feels with their prewedding shoot. We just love how it shows them in their fun and playful moments, as well as they, dropped the slay with their outfits. Pretty sure, you want to know how they met, the bride-to-be, Jasmine lets us in how it happened. For now, it is a countdown to.

We met at the University of Abuja when I went to visit my sister at school. I guess you can say it was meant to be. I was absolutely certain about him being someone I would want to spend forever with. We’ve been through it all and back, he has been my inspiration, motivation, and stress reliever, and my absolute bestie.

https://thickmatch.com/met-university-abuja-pre-wedding-shoot-will-melt-heart-today/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Myhoneypie(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Jay5mie: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Credits to the photographer

17 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Opportuneke(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Just passing......

That Positioning though......

hmmmm

11 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Photos shot @ Thought Pyramid Art Gallery, Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Skmoda360(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cool....she looks stunning and husby to be is good looking.

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
The lady really looks beautiful while the husband looks handsome,they definitely gonna make beautiful kids.
I can't wait for mine!!!

28 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by luminouz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by PheelzAlmighty: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why do I feel like this pre wedding pictures thingy is a bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Sirpaul(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beautiful...

Too much makeup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by emmabest2000(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ladies are always happiest in both pre-wedding traditional wedding and white wedding

But when the marriage went south
They will claim to be happier after divorce

But the the real situations are .......

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
They look good, the wife is so cute kiss
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Kendumazy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beautiful! May their marriage be as beautiful as the pictures. HML to them.

I sell UK Men's shirts. Check my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Shakaranews2: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cute people. The lady's lips and fingers though.
Meanwhile, meet the cutest teenage kid in Nollywood, you would love her after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwdDuM67ew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Luckysbab: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is the only thing some fish brain girls ever dream of as their life's achievement. No plans on what values they will be contributing in their matrimonial homes afterwards.

I have a feeling pre-divorce pictures will soon start trending too.

2 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by naijaguy123456(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beautiful girl. I hope that guy can maintain her for long though.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by fourhayz: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
My heart has not melted...

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Kassia(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
They are real cute

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by DaddyNimo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
knuckles always falling their hands....there should be a special cream for knuckles.

5 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hml. Cute couple.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by ursullalinda(f): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cute babies alert.... the wife too fine.... the guy is cool too....God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by RenHub: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
They are sizzling walahi grin
I'd have tagged them ochanja couples but that might just come out as insensitive.
Cuties

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Why do I feel like this pre wedding pictures thingy is a bad idea
You can decide not to do it when it's time for you to get married, that's if you aren't married already. Person wey no get money go say beer dey bitter. Meanwhile if you buy for am, e go booze tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Her knuckles tho

2 Likes

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by sylve11: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
The lady really looks beautiful while the husband looks handsome,they definitely gonna make beautiful kids.
I can't wait for mine!!!

not 100% guaranteed. some of the kids might just tow them ugly forefathers looks. undecided cool
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Edyice: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I can't wait for mine!!!

Bae send me your number let start ours wink wink

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by PheelzAlmighty: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Honestly, it's not about the money. I just don't see how it makes the marriage work or help the bonding
dilodavid:
You can decide not to do it when it's time for you to get married, that's if you aren't married already. Person wey no get money go say beer dey bitter. Meanwhile if you buy for am, e go booze tire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.