Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today (47526 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by dexcira(f): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
So cute cheesy. God bless your union.
Check my signature for landed properties in ibeju lekki, Ajah,sangatedo etc.As low as 600k in ibeju
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Honestly, it's not about the money. I just don't see how it makes the marriage work or help the bonding
Not doing it doesn't make a marriage work or last either.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by PureGoldh(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by djon78(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Honestly, it's not about the money. I just don't see how it makes the marriage work or help the bonding

You are right bro with your submission
It adds no iota of value to the marriage.
Most times its to please women
They are the ones that always want it
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy HTML beauties
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Edyice:

Bae send me your number let start ours wink wink
Yeye boyfriend.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by ekaromail: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Do you write about romance, relationships and sex with flair? Are you an awesome interviewer with skills in journalism? Please read below.

A company is in need of a journalist with minimum of 1 year experience and good interviewing skills.

Also, the company is in urgent need of a good writer with flair for romance,  relationships, sex, marriage, dating etc.

Both vacancies are full time. 

Females preferably. But males can apply.

Location is Lagos.

Starting pay: N50k.

For the first vacancy, kindly send in any interview you've done before. Be it
written, audio or video.

For the second vacancy, kindly send in any write up you've done before. You can send in a document, or links to articles published online. (Please know that all submissions will go through plagiarism check. We want to be sure you submit only your works.)

Please send all emails to info@pelleura.top
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by marz17(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Where people the get money do weddings seff
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Dinho20(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
GOOD FOR THEM

wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
The lady really looks beautiful while the husband looks handsome,they definitely gonna make beautiful kids.
I can't wait for mine!!!
I hope your polish boyfriend can come and wife you ASAP before you turn evening newspaper
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Candycrushy(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice pictures there...am beautiful already, just waiting for my mr. Handsome cheesy
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by CaptainMitch: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na your fellow man you wan toast
Edyice:

Bae send me your number let start ours wink wink
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Mcdaniels06: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pre-wedding photoshoots, well, they are nice and good looking, But pre-wedding photoshoots on the moon don't guarantee a happy home.
The intending couples must work on themselves, mentally alertness to each other's feelings, psycological availability to each other, and moral respect would drive the marriage a long way. Relationships and marriages are sweet when what matters to you is your heart and that of your partner but not what you can get from it like material things and marathon sex life without cause. I DON WAKA O.

See below a little news i have for you crews.

It's cool to have a job with a steady income, but it's better you have a side business opportunity that will fetch you the income that will make you wealthy while your job caters for the day to day expenses that is always there, and also in-case the Job employment isn't coming on time. for this purpose if you message me quick on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very Lucrative Business Opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just a little commitment obviously to register and be identified as an Independent Consultant with our Illustrious Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do.

Great day ahead.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by webngnews: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by DTC2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019

Perfect match

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by djoe21(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
The lady really looks beautiful while the husband looks handsome,they definitely gonna make beautiful kids.
I can't wait for mine!!!

I don't think it really works like that though.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by SolarHub(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Congratulations!

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by candelahria(f): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
She could have saved her dress (1st pic) for the wedding reception.I wish them the best as they embark on this journey of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by esente: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Edyice: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Trutherme: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Both my daughter and future son-in-law know there will be hell to pay if I see them as in picture #3. Period. undecided
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
djoe21:

I don't think it really works like that though.
I hope mine works that way in future sha

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Goodbloke:
I hope your polish boyfriend can come and wife you ASAP before you turn evening newspaper
I hope you also have sense b4 you clock 40

1 Like

Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by panmunium(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bleached and edited photos
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm, giving him that ass when they are not yet married.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by luvyaself95(m): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
All these lady no wan hear words to stop bleaching.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by funkemary(f): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow! Beautiful couples
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by rexandyke(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
for how long did they date? cheesy cheesy
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I can't wait for mine!!!

Are you beautiful Or nah just plastic surgery? Plastic surgery can't reflect on your kids ...
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by Juliearth(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Why do I feel like this pre wedding pictures thingy is a bad idea

I see no sense in it.
Re: Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today by akolat(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Awesome collections

We Help Business Owners With Deliveries Of Their Physical Products To Clients Within IBADAN.

Connect With Us Via Calls/Whatsapp via 08034311632

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.