Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" (43945 Views)

"Would Rather Finish Up My House Than Buy Xpensive Car,dnt Pressure Me- Beatrice / Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by naijadrivablog: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Since you are not Christ, do not preempt Him. Just shush!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Rebuke: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Astark:
Daddy freeze is a big fool

A very big fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
He likes him too much.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze sounds stupid these days christ will stay with a gay yahoo boy indeed
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by dederocs(m): 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hushpupi won't like this...Freeze what do you mean grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by princemillla(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmmm freeze u try
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by lukui: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
oya start blaming BUHARI
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by RemiTinubu(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Very true...

Go Daddy Freeze! cool

Daddy Freeze for President! cool
shut up

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by sylve11: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupid as usual. undecided cool
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Karleb(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Freeze is only stupid when he is attacking your favorite MOG. Keep it up Nigerians! grin grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
ednut1:
Freeze sounds stupid these days christ will stay with a gay yahoo boy indeed

Christ wined and dined with people far worse...

If you had studied your Bible, you won't have made that statement.

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Jman06(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
I don't blame Oyedepo and his likes. I blame his foolish followers who submit themselves to be defrauded by him!

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by seanjy4konji: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
u don know the source of hushpuppi wealth but u are asking some one to tell u his bvn to run a check on him if he makes good money .now let me ask u how many check have you done on hushpuppi
the guy named him so question and freeze gave him a perfect answer.. If he is not a clean man.. You don't need to knooe source of wealth... Go anddbask saraki his source of wealth or Dino melaye
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by IjebuWarrior: 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shut up

Las las na me go make you run mad... grin grin grin

Dem don ban one of una accts, abi? grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by mofedamijo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jman06:
I don't blame Oyedepo and his likes. I blame his foolish followers who submit themselves to be defrauded by him!

lol, why blame them, you had 300 naira max in your account for over 6 years, you were introduced to his church, you gave your life to their christ, and things started getting better, till you eventually become a CEO of a big company on Lagos Island, and since then decided to pay your tithe and offering, because you now believe in their bible and in their God, don't blame anybody, most C.E.OS of huge corporations in Nigeria are his members, both in and out of Nigeria, and they finance the church, you think its the torn 10naira that people pay as offering that brings the money, people gift these men cool cash, if you have ever visited their Sunday service, just go to the car parks and see wheels that can change destinies.............

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by AkpatiOzu20: 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Las las na me go make you run mad... grin grin grin

Dem don ban one of una accts, abi? grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Kvngwitty(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
u don know the source of hushpuppi wealth but u are asking some one to tell u his bvn to run a check on him if he makes good money .now let me ask u how many check have you done on hushpuppi

See all of us no clean that's what he's saying. .... . ... Did you read the news about the new helicopter oyedepo bought ? ??
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Adakintroy2: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Many of you are already full with the false wisdom this preachers fill you with so it's difficult to accept alternative doctrines.

Christ do not judge the sinners. But those who claim high end rithousenes. No one is without sin as it stand. Hence he said "if you say you are blind you will be without sin. But since you say you can see your sin remain.( reference to the pharisee).

The hypocrite of the men of God to pretense holyNess and pretentious rightouseNess while robbing the people of their hard earn income in the name of tithe is what he is against. Hush may be a theive or a scammed for all we know. But Christ would dine with him. Just like he dine with the tax collectors.

It's was the hypocritical pharisee he distaste. The man on the cross only needed to admitted to sin and he was with Christ in paradise. This once will pretend they know moses. While they are just bunch of theives.

How I which fela was alive. He would have made a whole album of them. No be the is one freeze DE do.

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by saajus: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
nonsense. You interviewed Hushpuppi and showed all his luxurious lifestyle but you failed to discuss his source (s) of income. That's not good for our youths and children. I thought out Journalists have learned a lesson from Invictus/Forbes saga
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by IjebuWarrior: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
AkpatiOzu20:
[s][/s]

Haaa haaaa... when I get ur time, I go let you know.

Na me go make you go jump inside lagoon, las, las grin grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Revolva(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Even in mompha house
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Dickson44: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
This simply means Hush is dirty and so long as he's religious belief is in line with urs u have no problem with his source of income.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by MistadeRegal(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
What do they even take CHRIST for?
A celebrity or what?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
mofedamijo:

lol, why blame them, you had 300 naira max in your account for over 6 years, you were introduced to his church, you gave your life to their christ, and things started getting better, till you eventually become a CEO of a big company on Lagos Island, and since then decided to pay your tithe and offering, because you now believe in their bible and in their God, don't blame anybody, most C.E.OS of huge corporations in Nigeria are his members, both in and out of Nigeria, and they finance the church, you think its the torn 10naira that people pay as offering that brings the money, people gift these men cool cash, if you have ever visited their Sunday service, just go to the car parks and see wheels that can change destinies.............
Story for the gods!

I know many living faith members who are in abject poverty today, yet they have to pay tithe from the little money they make. Covenant university was built from the proceeds of tithes paid by poor church members yet those members can't afford to send their wards to the university!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Aj1944(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please I want to ask ooooo. What does hushpuppi do for a living?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by Youngzedd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Karleb:
Freeze is only stupid when he is attacking your favorite MOG. Keep it up Nigerians! grin grin grin

Inside Life
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by AkpatiOzu20: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Haaa haaaa... when I get ur time, I go let you know.

Na me go make you go jump inside lagoon, las, las grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by tiziano(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
The gentleman has a point
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Christ Will Stay In Hushpuppi ‘s House Than In Oyedepo’s" by IjebuWarrior: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
AkpatiOzu20:
[s][/s]

E pain am die!

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Tiwa Savage Amused By Her Son's Kick Boxing Skill - Pictures / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos)