Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Companies That Employ Junior/Trainee Programmers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Companies That Employ Junior/Trainee Programmers (640 Views)

3 Great Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That No One Is Talking About / Top 5 Nigerian Web Hosting Companies That Offer Promos / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies That Employ Junior/Trainee Programmers by maak400: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Just wondering if there are companies in Nigeria that give job opportunities to people passionate about programming but lack the required high level skills.

I mean companies that employ trainee or junior programmers and train them up to become competent on the job.

I also noticed that there are just few companies that allow people with little to no programming knowledge to do internships with them. They usually want people that already have programming experience.

If anyone here has links to organizations that regularly have these kind of job openings, kindly provide such info. It will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ps: I’m a self taught web designer with very good skills in Wordpress and average skill in HTML5, CSS and JavaScript. I am still learning but would love to get junior programmer job opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

#1,000 Subscription For Non-webmail Email Address / Best Windows VPS Hosting Service | Ewebguru / Please How Can I Verify My Google Adword Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.