Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. (1086 Views)

New Salary Scale/table Issued On ₦30,000 Minimum Wage / Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by jadeliyi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
After reading this trend https://www.nairaland.com/5481156/minimum-wage-new-agreed-prencentages on nairaland, i wish to air my opinion about some issue, The agreed wages% was between labour and the government, private companies were not represented during negotiation(different company has different % increase).
The grade levels have to deal with qualifications when an individual was employed i.e. F.S.L.C grade level 1, SSCE grade level 2 NCE,OND grade level 4/5/6 HND 7(dictonomy),8 BSC grade level 8. (to the best of my knowledge) and every of the certificates has it limits.
in the order of promotion which would bring about the increment in salary GL 1 -6 would be due for promotion every 2year, GL 7-14 every 3years and GL 15-17 every 5 years this when the % is effective and the 30k must be caculated from level 1.
civil servants earn basics salary and leave allowance which is 10% of their annual salary and year step increase as the income noting more (PITA2011).
Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by jadeliyi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
///
Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by oluwoleife: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Balderdash
Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by GoldenJulius(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Baba abeg slow down,
Dis calculation get as e be! cheesy
Please kindly show how you arrived at those adjusted figures using the illustration below.
Imagine a level 7 worker receiving 65k before the increment

1 Like

Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol...trash!
Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by jadeliyi(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2019
GoldenJulius:
Baba abeg slow down,
Dis calculation get as e be! cheesy
Please kindly show how you arrived at those adjusted figures using the illustration below.
Imagine a level 7 worker receiving 65k before the increment
the figure should start from level 1 30k which is the basic, level 2 would be 30% add to the 30k as it moves up like that up to level 6. and mind you this is net earning, tax such as pay as you earn (PAYE) which increase at different GL, Pension fund of 7.5%, and mortagage funds (i can't specify the %) would be deducted.

1 Like

Re: Re: Minimum Wage: New Agreed Percentages. by jadeliyi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
faceURfront:
Lol...trash!
elucidate

(1) (Reply)

Will The New Minimum Wage Affect Npower Volunteers? / MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2020 - Jobly / Uba Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.