Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison (88180 Views)

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by content208: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
festacman:
This guy is already a dead meat hanging a tree. His threats are sterile.

Chai. Some Nigerians are so dull that they can't see beyond their noses.

Where do you think you are? US, where no one is above the law?

You will see that this guy will go scot-free.

Maybe you want to ask yourself why Evans has not been convicted yet despite all the evidence available against him.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by iswallker(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Stupid comments - they don't hang mad people they send them to an asylum...

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
60k watch and chain dey worry am?

Priorities.....

When we all knew that he bought those items from the money he stole from his victims
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by ehardetola(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Who dash monkey banana, serial killer threatening to break someone phone...
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by ohem007(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Them no born you well...
You still get mouth talk
when those yeye police no well before...

How can you threaten someone in front of everybody o
In short inside court room

Them even get money buy cloth for the idiot sef..
Socks and new palm slippers..

David idiot he no ever better for you o

This life o
Your next life o
Next 100 life to come o
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Femeto: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
They should kill this guy straight all these na waste of time and resources. 10 count charge of murder.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by sapientia(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Who always give him Bible to carry?
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Nigeria na funny country, if you wan do anything evil, pls do it well, if you steal a phone, police will shoot you life, or mob will put tyre around your neck sharperly and burn you, but steal national resources and store it in foreign countries, your people will celebrate you and give you chieftaincy titles and his ethnic people will claim, my thief is not better than your thief, if you must kill pls do so in number and in style like west, and d police will feed you and even wash ur shirts, no single okpo on his face, and don't be surprised one day he walks away, if you slap police man na ur dead body they go pick, but join boko haram and bomb and kill soldiers in numbers,when caught they will send you for rehab and give you state pardon, and even give you the option of joining the army! God help you if you thief small kerosene for jetty make Navy catch you, your eye go smell pepper, but my brother, form a militia and bomb major oil installations, na aso rock go send for you and settle you with oil block and contracts! So with this point of mine, hope I have convinced you, that if you must do crime, pls do it well in our dear quantry nahirea

Mompha too, they are already planning his release but boys wey thief 100 dollars dey rot for kirikiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by tck2000(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Trutherme:
Back in the years, there was serious deterrent and people used to sleep with their doors open.

There was something called 'firing Squad'. They will bring them to their villages and execute them in front of their people.

I pray they will not tell us one day that this one 'escaped'.
How wish firing squad could be re-introduced.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Nigeria na funny country, if you wan do anything evil, pls do it well, if you steal a phone, police will shoot you life, or mob will put tyre around your neck sharperly and burn you, but steal national resources and store it in foreign countries, your people will celebrate you and give you chieftaincy titles and his ethnic people will claim, my thief is not better than your thief, if you must kill pls do so in number and in style like west, and d police will feed you and even wash ur shirts, no single okpo on his face, and don't be surprised one day he walks away, if you slap police man na ur dead body they go pick, but join boko haram and bomb and kill soldiers in numbers,when caught they will send you for rehab and give you state pardon, and even give you the option of joining the army! God help you if you thief small kerosene for jetty make Navy catch you, your eye go smell pepper, but my brother, form a militia and bomb major oil installations, na aso rock go send for you and settle you with oil block and contracts! So with this point of mine, hope I have convinced you, that if you must do crime, pls do it well in our dear quantry nahirea

God bless you nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Purifychy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
He's receiving VIP treatment in prison.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
dude is not normal..he is mentally ill.
how can they just allow this idiot to be talking trash after all the atrocities he committed..oh i just wept for this country.
what is really happening.i think this slowpoke deserves to be burnt and roasted alive like a goat. angry angry
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Shaev7(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Such a psychopath no handcuffs on him....This real bad, and he is termed a 'Serial Killer' and yet left like that, definitely he will destroy the camera if he doesn't take someone with him to the crossroads....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by thundafire: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dannieln1:
Ted Bundy of nigeria
I swear u dey watch Investigation discovery I trust USA by now better volts dn pass through ur body
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Chummynoni(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
he threatened d journalist. no need of trial pleasee. kill this unrepented killer cos if u sentence him nd he gets freedom, he wil kill more. that is even minor.why did his counsel say that he is innocent?is he a fool abi wich kind country b this sef?he didnt even plead for leniency. he used his halitosis plagued mouth to say balderdash. mtschew
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by bewla(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:
E be like say this guy they enjoy for prison sef, his t-shirt is still very white oo! shocked
Any thing u want to involve with do it big
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by mercyviv(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
tayebest:
E be like say this guy they enjoy for prison sef, his t-shirt is still very white oo! shocked
The other day they told us they spent millionaires feeding some VIP detainees in Nigeria. I think this guy is seriously looking forward to his time in prison, like someone looking forward to an homecoming! He's a pure desperado, not repentant in any way!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Kdon2: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
seanjy4konji:
What rryght does he have to be snapping him

Nonsense.

Serial killer brother na im you be?
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by comrChris(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Can you imagine

Why is he not on handcuffs?
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by TIDDOLL(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dannieln1:
Ted Bundy of nigeria

Lol...Ted is way smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dannieln1:
Ted Bundy of nigeria

More like Ed Kemper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Mydazz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
We've successfully imported everything here at last,...... Suicide was unheard of in this part of the world some 15-20 years back, now it's a natural phenomenon. Now we might have to add serial killing to it.
It is well with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
if that guy no face firing squad or hang to death, I go enter 3rd mainland bridge, strip myself nakedd and lay a striking CURSE on all the Nigerian Court segments.

make una try me angry
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by francisisking: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
see lemme tell you the guy there is not the serial killer....
he is an actor posing for the camera.... just to cover their incompetence... yeye police.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by 8stargeneral: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
so he still hv d effrontery to threaten person, give him chain to wear go where nah... imagine .
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Excuzeme: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2019
charcoal:
They should sentence him naa ahh..

The Nigerian Judiciary is very corrupt, that is why we dont get to execute these PROVEN Criminals on time.
Look at Evans the Kidnapper, over on eyear now, the Judiciary is still playing games.

If it was China, this guy would have been executed within three days and save all of us the rubbish that is going on.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by stonecoldcafe: 1:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Dannieln1:
Ted Bundy of nigeria

well spoken
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Dannieln1:
Ted Bundy of nigeria

As in
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Chicastle: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2019
tayebest:

No him just dey enter small small..... Let's wait till one week.

By the way where is swore?

Just asking though
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Nukilia:
This guy is a psychopath undecided
Chai!

He is a confirmed psychopathic bastard.
Re: Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison by Enyimbamercedes: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Dead man walking! He won’t need the necklace, watch and money where he is going!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.