Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect (641 Views)

I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / We Needed Money To Celebrate Christmas – Bank Robbers / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by Base1line: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
An attempt by a Brazilian-based Nigerian to allegedly smuggle five Kilogrammes of pure Cocaine into the country has been foiled by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Command, following his arrest. The suspect identified as Ibeh Chukwuma, as gathered, arrived the International Airport via Ethiopian Airline, with a maximum ECOLAC bag, in which the drug was found. However, during interrogation, 36-year-old Chukwuma, a resident of Sao Palo, Brazil, who worked in a construction company since 2011, disclosed that a Nigerian, also based in Brazil, gave him the drug to deliver to an unknown person at the airport in Abuja, with a promise to pay him N500,000.

He further stated that he was forced to bring the drug because he needed the money for his forth coming traditional marriage. The Primary school leaver, said “ Emmanuel Paul gave me the drug. He deals in foodstuff and also operates a restaurant in Brazil. He is my friend. “I asked him for financial assistance for my marriage and he said he would not give me the money except I carried the Cocaine. He actually told me that it was a drug but I have no choice because I was in need of money”. The agency’s Principal Staff Officer, Public Affairs, Jonah Achema, who confirmed the arrest, disclosed it came on the heels of a similar arrest of one Udeagwu Emmanuel Ugwuchukwu, at the Abuja Airport with 3.1 kilograms of Cocaine from the same Sao Polo, Brazil aboard Ethiopian Airline. The substance according to him, was concealed in a home theatre musical equipment

The Commander, NDLEA Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja Hamisu Lawan, who noted that five Kilograms of pure Cocaine was a huge seizure, said it was worth N100 million if adulterated. According to Lawan, “Over time we have seen a decrease in the volume of interceptions but we are surprised that this quantity is coming again. Our interaction with some suspicious passengers indicate urgent need to have closer link with Ethiopian counter-narcotic officials because intelligence indicates that the place is being used for warehousing of drugs or relay purposes for drug trafficking”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/i-smuggled-cocaine-into-nigeria-because-i-needed-money-for-my-wedding-%e2%80%95-suspect/
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by Sunofgod(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Xmas don reach......rice don cost!
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
who else...?! 5kg of poison, straight to Nigeria, and in exchange he was thinking of picking up wedding money....while the only thing he will pick up is a new boyfriend in prison for a few decades and a busted NYANSH!
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by kinzation(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Blood of Buhari
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by catwalq(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Y u come embolden the name na? grin grin
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by omenka(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fast losing appetite for these type of threads. Make I clear road for our resident tirelessly tribal Warriors to display their mumunes.

What is political about the news that it had to be brought here?

Lazy yoots.

Peace and out.
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by Osaze007: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
No longer surprised na them
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by Charleys: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ibeh chukwuma grin grin

Na them!!
Re: I Smuggled Cocaine Into Nigeria Because I Needed Money For My Wedding ― Suspect by lilytender: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's their generational inherited trade.

(1) (Reply)

S*x-for-ride: Some Nigerian Girls Now Pay Taxify Drivers With S*x - Lady Reveals / INVESTIGATION: Jumia And Co — The Fraudulent Discounts Of E-commerce Companies / Policeman Seen Head Butting A Student Trying To Explain Himself During A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.