Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (3070 Views)

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals / Idowu Philips: Over My Dead Body Will I Get Married Again / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by universaltv: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Controversial fashionista Toyin Lawani shares some raunchy photos with Pretty mike of Lagos that has got people talking.

They both covers Media Hub Magazine for the month of October.

At the comment section on Toyin Lawani Post, a fan reveals why Toyin Lawani will not want to get marry again and she agrees with the follower on IG. Who else agrees with Toyin Lawani Claim

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toyin-lawani-reveals-why-she-doesnt-want-to-be-married-againshares-raunchy-photos/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by universaltv: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by universaltv: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by Houseofglam7(f): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
I dunno what to say honestly.

Chai!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sitting comfortably on a plastic chair at a corner in my favorite mama put's shop, I spent like 10 minutes wondering which is more plastic between the chair and Toyin Lawani.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
...and this is why women purchase bodies.
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by Laurene: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
As a top fan, I have nothing to say
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by johnkey: 4:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Which drama?
Re: Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic by femi4: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Toyin Wahala ni and stupid Mike

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaira Caught Fingering Herself In Big Brother House / Celebrities Adopting Children: Publicity Or Pure Motives? / Latest Photo Of 2face Idibia’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.