Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,204 members, 7,742,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 10:48 PM

Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere (37382 Views)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Tobi Bakre Pictured With Rita Dominic, Lolu, Bovi And Ebuka (Photos) / Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by DaddyMorenike: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
The last guy from the left in the first picture looks funny.
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by praiseneo(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Nonsense

This guy no get swag at all....always dressing like village papa.
Even my Dog dress well pass this Frodd

No hating tho
bro hating ain't the word
Use sorrow and bitterness instead. You're battling both swearugawd
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Neddstark: 4:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Suddenly the unknown actress believes she is a force in the industry because her daughter married a naira billionaire
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by deadBBQ: 4:33am On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
post=83379230:
Cute
[/s]
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Neddstark: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2019
Femston:
Thanks to her in-law@Ned Nwoko. She can now produce her own movies

Abi oo. Who knew her in nollywood before sef

1 Like

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Nathan2016: 4:55am On Oct 23, 2019
landmark86:
Ex BBN nd functions ehnnnnnnnnn
Na only Miracle get my respect pass
The nigga won the money and stay off social media for career advancement.

That is why he is called Miracle and Not Frodd.

Personally am not a social media person but I enter FB , IG everyday. I read n view people post and picture. Now imagine everyone is like me,,,,

No one will be on FB or IG posting

Two major rule in life.

1. Be happy., life is short
2. Be yourself as far as you dont commit crime being you. Everyone else is taken

One of the biggest lesson nigerian are yest to learn is Diversity. Every human being you see on planet earth is different.

1 Like

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Bighead9: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2019
aro1:
igbo boys and bright colors.. like frodd.. like kcee

Na bleeching them dey do. grin grin grin

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Regina brother be like hungry jihadist
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by Vikynas: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2019
What is the meaning of Frodd?
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by popefuse(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
Nonsense

This guy no get swag at all....always dressing like village papa.
Even my Dog dress well pass this Frodd

No hating tho
no hating, but your dog dress pass am abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
popefuse:
no hating, but your dog dress pass am abi
true talk bro
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by smitaro(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
aro1:
igbo boys and bright colors.. like frodd.. like kcee

lol.. u no well..
Re: Frodd Pictured With Rita Daniels At 'The Enemy I Know' Premiere by suffering: 4:14pm On May 18, 2022
Frodd my boy. I enjoyed watching him, though he was an asshole that year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / Let Me Collect In Private, I Will Never Post My Man On Social Media- Uriel Oputa / Jo Pearl: “I Ended My Relationship With Burna Boy Because Of My Mental Health”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.