Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hello People: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello People: (856 Views)

Hello People: ! / Hello People / Hello People, I'm New On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello People: by ninocia18(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
Good day. Please am new on Nairaland and i don't really know much about this stuff. But i kinda like the forum. I was wondering, is one free to post stuffs here or are there restrictions cuz i see the admins and i am thinking that if i did, i would be banded or something. Please hope someone is willing to help me out. Thanks y'all,
Re: Hello People: by kay177(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
[[s]quote author=ninocia18 link=topic=548758.msg7116136#msg7116136 date=1289403136]
Good day. Please am new on Nairaland and i don't really know much about this stuff. But i kinda like the forum. I was wondering, is one free to post stuffs here or are there restrictions cuz i see the admins and i am thinking that if i did, i would be banded or something. Please hope someone is willing to help me out. Thanks y'all,
[quote][/quote][/s]

Is it ghost that helped you to post the last seven posts you have already posted on this forum
Re: Hello People: by ninocia18(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2010
kay177. i didnt mean to annoy you in anyway. if you read that post clearly, you will see that i was asking if i had the right to make post or if there are restrictions. there was no need for that harsh reply. i am only been careful not to break the rules in anyway. Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day sir, smiley
Re: Hello People: by Evagreenfields: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hi,welcome 2 nairaland.u cld do wat eva here bt dont violate d rules otherwise u'ld b banned(ur i.d actually).enjoy here while it lasts.
Re: Hello People: by ninocia18(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ evergreenfields. thanks a lot for the info. i really appreciate it. Looking forward to knowing you better. have a great day, smiley
Re: Hello People: by Evagreenfields: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2010
My pleasure.hav a great day too.
Re: Hello People: by Evagreenfields: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2010
My pleasure.hav a great day too.
Re: Hello People: by tpia5: 2:12am On Dec 15, 2013
kay177: [[s]quote author=ninocia18 link=topic=548758.msg7116136#msg7116136 date=1289403136]
[/s]

Is it ghost that helped you to post the last seven posts you have already posted on this forum

is he sane?

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Killed, Others Injured In Kwara On Sallah Day / Nigeria, Nigerians, Constructive Criticsm & Respecting Other People / Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.