Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Goldmine In Kedi Health Care - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goldmine In Kedi Health Care (5783 Views)

Goldmine Liberty Concept Denies That Its Fund Cooperative Program Is Illegal / Small Scale Export / Import Business Is A Goldmine In Nigeria,start Small ,rich / Kedi Dealership Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goldmine In Kedi Health Care by calebzee: 4:27pm On May 21, 2007
KEDI THE BUISNESS IN TOWN,

Hello dear reader,
I will like to welcome you in the KEDI family where most people desire to establish thier own career.Many do not know how to begin.Unfortunately ,those who fail to plan for the future are destined to miss the treasures of life.
You will make the right decision If you sign up as a member because they will ensure that through KEDI business oppourtunity you'll realise your dreams,it's not a sin if you have a second and big source of income.
A great number of people have achieved their goals through the marvelous marketing plan of Kedi .I believe you'll be equally successful if you're willing to be part of the KEDI family.
Your success is determined by the amount of effort you put into it,
I will advice you to find out where you are now and start planning to chart your destination for an enduring successs. As long as you resolve to succeed in this business ,you should be able to begin your journey,
To get to me here is my mobile phone number 0803596024,
I congratulate you if you are about to take the first step {calling me or mailing}
You can check out the website @ www.kedi-healthcare.com

CALEB ONYENSO, hope to hear from you soon[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Goldmine In Kedi Health Care by megacash(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yes, Kedi is a proven business you can do in Nigeria. I know because I earn substantial income from the business despite that I do it part-time. The key to succeed in the business is to sign up under someone that is passionate about your success and has the skill to mentor you to success.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? / CBN To Begin Investigating Any Bank Transactions From 250k?? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.