Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man (79953 Views)

Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai / Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by ORIENTATION101: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

And you really believe this is interpol in action,when efcc witch hunting to scrap for grains is written allover this...

You dont know your country then...
those efcc guys re just doing it for the gram just like the officers that arrest Evans the kidnapper.

See Efcc don't have any case with mompha.cause they re not even investigating him. Efcc was put on alert by interpol to arrest him after he escaped dubai arrest and was indicted for $5million fraud
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
mark zuckerberg, bill gates are not legit. You are under the highest form of brainwashing. Mompha is just a stupid hustler who doesnt know the code to live by
let's assume you have a point, can you educate us more on your claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by AngelicBeing: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolźzzz... Where are those ediots who flooded my mention for calling him a criminal and laughing at his predicament... How d mighty have fallen.. Whether he gets out tomoro or not, he's now tainted and carries d tag of a fraudster which most ppl already assume he was before now.. Interpol no b Nigerian Police or EFCC
Gbam, how l wish they flog him 50 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, cut off all his yahoo fingers and sentence him to 999 years in jail, useless bastard angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by RenHub: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2019
greggng:

Who told you huspuppi is not next....have you heard the word watch list?

Nothing will make him step foot in Naija again
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
how do you know somebody who is legit? They provide functional verifiable goods or services...if that is the case, then what service or goods does mompha provides that sustains his lifestyle? Can you answer that question sir.. we know Facebook, we know Microsoft. Infact why am I using WE, the whole wide world knows..Mompha pls tell us your own. And dude stop supporting evil.....thanks
mark that supplies peoples personal information to a presidential candidate in the last US election is a saint abi?
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by RenHub: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

Religious scammer grin grin

He doesn't miss Mecca trips grin
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by greggng: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2019
RenHub:

Nothing will make him step foot in Naija again

Morphs was tracked from Dubai to naija so same can happen to hushpuppi ...if I were him I will relocate to north Korea or Russia....no hiding place for criminals

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Blakjewelry(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2019
eTECTIV:
Lolźzzz... Where are those ediots who flooded my mention for calling him a criminal and laughing at his predicament... How d mighty have fallen.. Whether he gets out tomoro or not, he's now tainted and carries d tag of a fraudster which most ppl already assume he was before now.. Interpol no b Nigerian Police or EFCC
dont mind those of them calling you out, i had a faceoff with some fools yesterday, Nigerians always supporting bad and will be the first to jump when ot comes to politicians forgetting those so called politicians are a true reflection of what we have become as a people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by RenHub: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2019
greggng:

Morphs was tracked from Dubai to naija so same can happen to hushpuppi ...if I were him I will relocate to north Korea or Russia....no hiding place for criminals

Efcc not joking again o.
This is war grin
Where's that 5 star music boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by babajero(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2019
We don't have security outfit in Nigeria, we only have armed forces.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc should focus on those stealing from the government.

If good result is achieved in that area, those venturing into Yahoo will reduce drastically
please help me and tell him.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by dermmy(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
mark zuckerberg, bill gates are not legit. You are under the highest form of brainwashing. Mompha is just a stupid hustler who doesnt know the code to live by

Ayam doesn't don't understanding this one.
Well the bourgeoise capitalists do shady deals too. But they are still legit under the law of a class society. The laws made by the capitalists themselves. They control and influence government decision with their wealth. Even rich Pastors are not legit jor

3 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by demitola(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc should focus on those stealing from the government.

If good result is achieved in that area, those venturing into Yahoo will reduce drastically

And some 50 idiots liked this trash, 7 other idiots shared it? Redemption where hath thou?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by blaque7: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2019
what is he doing with all these very expensive wrist watches? Che nobody dey hungry for him extended family?
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by charlesELIKIBA: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
those efcc guys re just doing it for the gram just like the officers that arrest Evans the kidnapper.

See Efcc don't have any case with mompha.cause they re not even investigating him. Efcc was put on alert by interpol to arrest him after he escaped dubai arrest and was indicted for $5million fraud

You are a funny fellow...same dubai he "escaped from according 2u" is the same dubai he was going back to when he was apprehended.

I told you, you dont know your country and i was right. This fellow is not a fool to display such wealth without necessary backings.

This is efcc saying 'settle us' kalas

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Tookool(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is a collaboration of EFCC and Interpol.

The only way he would walk free is if he is innocent of the charges of internet fraud and money laundering.
Ok
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by dayveed1(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
tyson98:

If u hear what the guy that videoed him was saying u will know he's coming out soon
the guy talking the pictures was telling his colleagues to not appear at the background of the pictures and the colleagues couldn't walk faster enough then he proceeded taking the pictures and telling them (colleagues) gbogbo wa Ajo lepo noni.. Meaning "It's ok we are all together in this.. Wasn't referring to Mompha.. Dude is in a deep mess.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by kunleweb: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Reffone:
Ask yourself I never said he was, was only pointing out a fact

Leave Mompha out of your issues. Rather leave third parties. Quote your life issues in separate sentences
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by ORIENTATION101: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:

You are a funny fellow...same dubai he "escaped from according 2u" is the same dubai he was going back to when he was apprehended.

I told you, you dont know your country and i was right. This fellow is not a fool to display such wealth without necessary backings.

This is efcc saying 'settle us' kalas
who told u he was going back to dubai when he was arrested ??
Dude just landed in Abuja before he was arrested.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by 989900: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
Childish and unprofessional EFCC.

What do I know, there's chronic unprofessionalism in all spheres of African man's endeavours, even the d!ckhead Mompha exhibits zero professionalism.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by BlackDonald: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019

EFCC Opertaives na Hungry Yoruba People ..
DSS Operatives na Hungry Hausa People ....

Wealthy Yoruba or Hausa man cannot do such useless Jobs .....
Seun am i communicating !!!
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Bluezy13(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Because he is just imagining thing because nobody looks down on him , he is the only one looking down on himself

They say that he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches most.

Experience made him to say what he said.
Perhaps

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Zentence: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Look at the way they are mocking the idiot.

Work legit dey go say legit no dey pay, mark zuckerberg, bill gates wey dey hustle legit, all the yahoo yahoo boys combined net worth is not half of their own.
bro no body make in money legit oh......u wey ur papa dy gv pocket money ,u never see poverty.....no judge anybody and me no dy barister anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by seanjy4konji: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2019
All of u masturbating on this thread.. Wish you put same energy on maina and all soon maduaeke page like that...

Envious bitter souls.. self-service on.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by larryking540: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Just like the way Naira Marley has been freed abi, Interpol is involved in this there is no way out for mompha.

those guys don't know Wat Interpol is,, I will actually like someone to write an article on Interpol and how day operate,,
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by pacespot(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2019
If that man talking in the background is indeed an efcc official, what is the difference between him and the fraudster? Nigerians are just too hypocritical, you will see someone worshipping money and being the one to arrest a fraudster. So if the money worshipper had his way, wouldn't he also commit the fraud? This country is just too sentimental sad

At least they should hire people with sane mentality into a popular antigraft agency like efcc.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by larryking540: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2019
greggng:

Bro when u are flag Bro forget it... it's better u don't even leave ur current location,, or make any transaction involving ur passport,, Na the city op code they give out ur immediate location,, to Interpol,, English way we day speak Interpol don't hear it,,,

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by andrew444(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2019
eTECTIV:

Don’t be deceived unless you will believe anything

Interpol is not involved in this but only efcc
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by litetias(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
You're right. Those people he's praising are actually the worse set of people on the surface of the earth but he's brainwashed as you said and so he can't see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Beat123(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
What’s the meaning of this? Efcc has no idea how Interpol traced this guy. Instead of investigating this guy, they are here doing rubbish
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by andrew444(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Just like the way Naira Marley has been freed abi, Interpol is involved in this there is no way out for mompha.

The last time I checked Naira Marley have been going to different shows abroad even if he still has a case in the court ,dude is enjoying him self and it’s 90 percent sure that he won’t smell prison ,save your self the stress

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by andrew444(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2019
dominique:

You don't l know what Interpol means; International Police, they get mouth pass FBI. If they arrest a suspect, nobody can influence his release unless he's proven innocent. Mompha knows the kind of hot water he's in so he dares not brag that he'll walk free. He'll most likely be extradited back to UAE where he fled from and face the real music.

Only a fool will believe Interpol is involved in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.