Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man (79954 Views)

Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai / Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by SoNature(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
mark zuckerberg, bill gates are not legit. You are under the highest form of brainwashing. Mompha is just a stupid hustler who doesnt know the code to live by

Please tell me more
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by sapele914(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Just like the way Naira Marley has been freed abi, Interpol is involved in this there is no way out for mompha.
Innocent until proven guilty, it is a bailable offense, EFCC will probably settle with him, and as usual go and loose the case in a High Court, Then you Peasant haters will go back to your holes and cry him a river.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Kaymaxine(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2019
What people don't know is that politicians and fraudsters use the likes of mompha for money laundering!!!
He is just the errand boy...the masters are pulling the strings somewhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Okuda(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

So you mean your family doesn't appreciate your 9 to 5 hustle ?

the guy na fool. i wonder why they are comparing themselves with so called frudsters they so much castigate

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Solsix(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Look at the way they are mocking the idiot.

Work legit dey go say legit no dey pay, mark zuckerberg, bill gates wey dey hustle legit, all the yahoo yahoo boys combined net worth is not half of their own.
Legit sure pass
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by FarahAideed: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Okuda:

the guy na fool. i wonder why they are comparing themselves with so called frudsters they so much castigate

Exactly my point
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Dipsong: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2019
tyson98:

If u hear what the guy that videoed him was saying u will know he's coming out soon

Dont mind him , him no hear yoruba, d guy wey hold d camera dey happy say him see mompha grin
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by COUSIN1279(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2019
Samila, by God grace you be a free man very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by knowhowk: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2019
Justice remains the only way forward .Let's Uncompromised Justice rules.
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Lamasta(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2019
RenHub:

Lols! No I'm not. Before now I thought he was legit. He'd a seemingly successful and legit business front, So I genuinely admired him. That was after the fact though but now its not really my style to kick a man already down

Ok Bro I thought you supporting him grin
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Ferdinandu(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc should focus on those stealing from the government.

If good result is achieved in that area, those venturing into Yahoo will reduce drastically
it is a complete lie.The major cause of fraud is greed. Nigeria is harsh but the reality is that most still survive without going into crime. How can you be dreaming of driving a benz at the age your mates are either in school or learning one craft or 3 to 4 years off that. Stop justifying crime, most of us were jobless years after graduation but yet we find a legit way to survive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by DexterousOne(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2019
udemzyudex:

Every rich man in one way or the other don do illegal business before.

Illegal pass illegal,some call it being smart. You no fit use holy holy mindset become rich for this country.

I see

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by DexterousOne(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2019
Ferdinandu:
it is a complete lie.The major cause of fraud is greed. Nigeria is harsh but the reality is that most still survive without going into crime. How can you be dreaming of driving a benz at the age your mates are either in school or learning one craft or 3 to 4 years off that. Stop justifying crime, most of us were jobless years after graduation but yet we find a legit way to survive

True

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by DexterousOne(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Zentence:
bro no body make in money legit oh......u wey ur papa dy gv pocket money ,u never see poverty.....no judge anybody and me no dy barister anybody

What are you saying
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by northvietnam(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:

Work legit dey go say legit no dey pay, mark zuckerberg, bill gates wey dey hustle legit, all the yahoo yahoo boys combined net worth is not half of their own.

All na pressing bro, mark dey press and still dey theif people private info and bill still dey press too...

All na pressing

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by LZAA: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Just like the way Naira Marley has been freed abi, Interpol is involved in this there is no way out for mompha.
If they knew they no for yarn dust
Mompha is going nowhere soon
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by AfroKnight: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Efcc should focus on those stealing from the government.

If good result is achieved in that area, those venturing into Yahoo will reduce drastically

Tiff na tiff. Whether government level or street level.

Interpol no be EFCC. They don’t have issue with our politicians. They focus on international criminals and Mompha is their latest customer. Face them not EFCC.

The way people openly hail yahoo boys now,... it is well.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Yoighaman(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2019
tyson98:

If u hear what the guy that videoed him was saying u will know he's coming out soon

Exactly my thoughts, that guy's comment betrayed the purported stance of the EFCC and he should either be investigated or fired.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Reffone: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
We have seen u sir our issues affair officer yeye undecided
kunleweb:

Leave Mompha out of your issues. Rather leave third parties. Quote your life issues in separate sentences
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by DaddyRochie1642: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Am still trying to understand how a man that flaunts his money on social media intimidates you people that Claim to be Legit Hustlers.....abeg someone should clear me and make me understand this Fvckery.

Oga...you as a legit hustler should never ever be intimidated by someone that Flaunts his wealth wether on social media or around you.

Understand this...as long as you are able to Pay your bills comfortable,...Put Food on Your Table...and provide for yourself and your Family....even if you are in the average Class.

Never ever feel intimidated/inferior just because someone is somewhere flaunting wealth.

This our African mentality really needs to be eradicated....

Mtcheeeew.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by hustlelegit(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
mark zuckerberg, bill gates are not legit. You are under the highest form of brainwashing. Mompha is just a stupid hustler who doesnt know the code to live by

Lol I laugh in Ghana, and you think these billionaires money are Clean, common catch sense. Business is all about risk and decision, so you think mark or gates or other billionaires money are 100% legit even Donald Trump wealth are legit same as dangote and the rest, they are just living by their rules abegi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Freshbaba95(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Tapout:

where's the hate in what I wrote??

Whether he is guity or not, I'm merely stating the fact that this clip only portrays so much unprofessionalism in the efcc. Did u see the Turkish police making videos of otumba cash "walking like a rich man" when he was arrested??

He doesn't feed me, so his source of wealth isn't my business. I have no reason whatsoever to hate on him please.

Well, I wasn't talking about mopha, but naira Marley, you made it look like he is guilty of the crime, but efcc made him walk away..
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kaymaxine:
What people don't know is that politicians and fraudsters use the likes of mompha for money laundering!!!
He is just the errand boy...the masters are pulling the strings somewhere!!!

This is just the truth. I agree 100%
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by osilamah77(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:

if i hear.. Y not mention Nigeria billionaire without fraud..
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Myself2(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jayslicky:

O boy wee you keep kwayet there
Why are you insulting Bill Gates ans Zuckerberg, if dem combine all those yahoo yahoo boys money, e never near Tony Elumelu not to talk of Dangote and co.
Abeg o, no make people dey over rate yahoo criminals o

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by crestedaguiyi: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ferdinandu:

I maintain my stand.

1 Like

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
I so love this.

Those of us on 8-5 will be respected and appreciated a little.

E no easy to avoid crime in today's world seeing this guys make legitimate hustlers look like weakling.

Having the mind to avoid this way of making ends meet takes good conscience .

oil dey ur head baba

2 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by LZAA: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
sapele914:
Innocent until proven guilty, it is a bailable offense, EFCC will probably settle with him, and as usual go and loose the case in a High Court, Then you Peasant haters will go back to your holes and cry him a river.
I hope u know he was arrested by interpol not efcc
They just handed him over pending trial
Same way ibori after being acquitted was picked up by......interpol
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by 752hub: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
The day EFCC catch Hushpuppi... yahoo biz go receive serious blow. But this is a good message to all the aspiring yahoo boyz n girlz
Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
opebiboy:
yea, one way or the other they run "legit scamming". All na still scam

3 Likes

Re: The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Saraki's properties are getting seized ode

Keep quiet animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.