Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES (3248 Views)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (pictures) / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
onavae:

And for your info, hand operated taps are not used for proper hand washing for the obvious reason that after washing your hands, you contaminate it by using same hand to turn off the tap. If you read, you might learn something.

I see years of living in the slums have denied you of the opportunity to know there there exists so many types of different taps including ones with push knobs/button. Look who is talking about reading lol.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
onavae:

Instead of throwing insults up and down, why not show us pics of places where the project was done with taps? The other guy showed us pictures of the sensitization being done with gallons across Nigeria, Africa and even Europe. So show us where taps were used to sensitize kids on proper hand washing techniques.

Same project in the Philippines. May we stop glorifying nonsense.

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
onavae:

And for your info, hand operated taps are not used for proper hand washing for the obvious reason that after washing your hands, you contaminate it by using same hand to turn off the tap. If you read, you might learn something.

The aim is to encourage hand washing not tipy taps. This is same event in the Philippines but you guys like glorifying poverty and hardship.

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ignorant minds
Stop glorifying nonsense.

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

That they don't use tap statement sums it up, your mind and head is like a concrete block, just that a block, you can never know or learn anything new.
Same project has been done many places with taps but you're here trying to sound intelligent.
Meanwhile am in cyberjaya with a nice job and a family, which ghetto are you resident of?

Ant fool can claim to be anywhere and you among fools, you rank highest... Nice job that brings you online just to insult people? Your children must be proud of you, thats if you lucky enough to find a mad woman that would be foolish to open her legs for you..

Only a fool will think a first lady of a state would go and commission drinkable water with gallons if it is not of UN standard. I know on a normal day idiots like you that boast of what you are not can approach majority of the people you insult, but I don't blame you, that the little advantage of free MB.

Now get off my mention and go play with your Mates.. Fuvking asshollle
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

I see years of living in the slums have denied you of the opportunity to know there there exists so many types of different taps including ones with push knobs/button. Look who is talking about reading lol.

If you dig deep you will find out that this idiot quoting and insulting people hasn't left ajegunle all his life.. Well, that's the beauty of social media and the interment...
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
onavae:

Don't mind the fool.. That's how people that suffer from inferiority complex behave.. They can't construct one line of statement without throwing insults... The kid is seeking attention, I suggest you don't give it to him anymore
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Stop glorifying nonsense.

So because they did this in Philippines, does it make this that was done in Europe wrong?

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

So because they did this in Philippines, does it make this that was done in Europe wrong?
Is the one in Philippines wrong? Will it hurt to copy the one in Philippines than the one in God knows which country you posted? Will it be wrong to use the opportunity to provide the school with tap water?
May God save Nigeria from bigots and hypocrites.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

If you dig deep you will find out that this idiot quoting and insulting people hasn't left ajegunle all his life.. Well, that's the beauty of social media and the interment...
Ha ha... that is the story of your life. Come to Cyberia smart apartments and give me a mention. Poverty kill you there.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

Ant fool can claim to be anywhere and you among fools, you rank highest... Nice job that brings you online just to insult people? Your children must be proud of you, thats if you lucky enough to find a mad woman that would be foolish to open her legs for you..

Only a fool will think a first lady of a state would go and commission drinkable water with gallons if it is not of UN standard. I know on a normal day idiots like you that boast of what you are not can approach majority of the people you insult, but I don't blame you, that the little advantage of free MB.

Now get off my mention and go play with your Mates.. Fuvking asshollle

Same thing in Philippines but because poverty has destroyed your brain you glorify it at any given instance.

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Ha ha... that is the story of your life. Come to Cyberia smart apartments and give me a mention. Poverty kill you there.

Even if you are in cyberia apartment then it has done nothing to improve your life because you are still a fool that lack communication skills.. You are worse off than someone in the ghetto. And to think everybody that doesn't buy your opinion is poor goes to show how stupid you are.. Now to enlighten you, this is the definition of a tippy tap, and from the definition, if you have any iota of sense, you will know why it is wrong to even use tap

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Same thing in Philippines but because poverty has destroyed your brain you glorify it at any given instance.

This is also Philippines so what does this say about your level of reasoning?

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Is the one in Philippines wrong? Will it hurt to copy the one in Philippines than the one in God knows which country you posted? Will it be wrong to use the opportunity to provide the school with tap water?

That the one in Philippines wasn't copied doesn't mean the ones in Nigeria, Africa or somewhere in Europe should be criticized Mr Cyberia mugu
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

That the one in Philippines wasn't copied doesn't mean the ones in Nigeria, Africa or somewhere in Europe should be criticized Mr Cyberia mugu
Even your thoughts are of poverty. I pity you.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

This is also Philippines so what does this say about your level of reasoning?

That is not Philippines you swine, are Filippinos now Caucasians? Show proof. You don't even get it do you?
Please i don't want to argue with you, your reasoning is too elementary.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

Even if you are in cyberia apartment then it has done nothing to improve your life because you are still a fool that lack communication skills.. You are worse off than someone in the ghetto. And to think everybody that doesn't buy your opinion is poor goes to show how stupid you are.. Now to enlighten you, this is the definition of a tippy tap, and from the definition, if you have any iota of sense, you will know why it is wrong to even use tap

Is global handwashing day to promote hand washing or tippy taps? How did i even get into an argument with this stone?
p
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Mariory(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

It's true that a tippy tap is hygienic for use where there is no running water. However, they should have used the opportunity to dig a borehole/well in that school to create a source of running water.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

That is not Philippines you swine, are Filippinos now Caucasians? Show proof. You don't even get it do you?
Please i don't want to argue with you, your reasoning is too elementary.

Says a pig that cannot say something meaningful without insults.. Are Caucasians now suffering from poverty to be using that gallon for a tippy tap?

Animal without home training.. I blame your harlot of a mother that couldn't give you proper home training...
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Is global handwashing day to promote hand washing or tippy taps? How did i even get into an argument with this stone?
p

If you read this and you are still asking this lame question then am sorry.. Your stupidity must be hereditary.. I suspect your father was born a stone
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Even your thoughts are of poverty. I pity you.

The funny thing is that the rich and well to do in the society don't go about flaunting it.. It is only poor miscreants that are hiding behind a keyboard that goes about claiming what they are not.. I doubt if you can even boast of 3 square meal in that hole you are.. I know your type son, so fucck off my mention
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by onavae(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Again, it's not a government project, it's a one day sensitization program organized by an NGO, backed and sponsored by UNICEF! I guess you have no idea what all that means though so give a nice day bro.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
onavae:

Again, it's not a government project, it's a one day sensitization program organized by an NGO, backed and sponsored by UNICEF! I guess you have no idea what all that means though so give a nice day bro.
The same thing applies to the one in Philippines so would you rather have tippy taps than conventional ones?
I'm not your bro you muppet.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

The funny thing is that the rich and well to do in the society don't go about flaunting it.. It is only poor miscreants that are hiding behind a keyboard that goes about claiming what they are not.. I doubt if you can even boast of 3 square meal in that hole you are.. I know your type son, so fucck off my mention
We can come out from behind the keyboard and reveal ourselves if you want, you church rat.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

If you read this and you are still asking this lame question then am sorry.. Your stupidity must be hereditary.. I suspect your father was born a stone

You lack manners because you grew up in a wh.ore house with the dyke that gave birth to you.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

Says a pig that cannot say something meaningful without insults.. Are Caucasians now suffering from poverty to be using that gallon for a tippy tap?

Animal without home training.. I blame your harlot of a mother that couldn't give you proper home training...

Product of in-breeding. Your mother whom is also your elder sister is the wh.ore, fathered by the drunk you call a father. You're a taboo who should not live.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

We can come out from behind the keyboard and reveal ourselves if you want, you church rat.

Na so.. Product of rape claiming rich man.. Rich man kee you there

Animal
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Anago0147: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=somalianprince post=83384309][/quote]. Ediot. How about your useless governor obiano that is yet to commission a thing since his second tenure?

Obiano is a useless governor that finds forte in sleeping with people's wife

Obiano should be stoned to death for causing a lot of pain and anguish to anambrans

Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by TUANKU(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Frankiss44:

Na so.. Product of rape claiming rich man.. Rich man kee you there

Animal
Two things run deep in your family, poverty and madness. Which is disturbing you now am yet to figure out.
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by Frankiss44(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

Two things run deep in your family, poverty and madness. Which is disturbing you now am yet to figure out.

Hope you are not confusing my family with your cursed family? Idiot
Re: Enugu State Governor's Wife Commissioned Tippy Tap Project In Enugu- PICTURES by onavae(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
TUANKU:

The same thing applies to the one in Philippines so would you rather have tippy taps than conventional ones?
I'm not your bro you muppet.

The pictures you claim are from Philippines clearly has taps and are not "contactless". So clearly, you are digging up wrong photos to back up your twisted claims. For your information, the UNICEF recommends the training be done with the tippy taps. The school may already have taps, but the tippy taps are what is required for this. Besides, tippy taps can only be used where there is access to tap water so you see the foly of your argument. Anyway, have a good night BROTHER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Mocks Fayemi Over Ekiti Airport Project / Chadian Army Buys 20 Armoured Vehicles From Proforce Nigeria / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.