Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

#bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Bags Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Bags Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon (366 Views)

Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Bags Endorsement Deal With Moët & Chandon by Naijaslog: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, is now the newest ambassador for Moët & Chandon.

The reality star on Tuesday signed an endorsement deal with the French fine winery.

Moët & Chandon, a prominent champagne house, is one of the world's largest champagne producers and co-owner of the luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.

Mercy, announcing the deal on her Instagram page gave credit to Cubana Chief Priest, the Influencer for Moët & Hennessy.

“My Newest Family, God Has Done Me Well Beyond My Humble Imaginations, I am So International� @cubana_chiefpriest Baddest plug," she wrote.

Check out the full story here: https://www.naijaslog.com/2019/10/bbnaija-2019-winner-mercy-eke-bags.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Problem Of Nigeria Not SARS, Others - Naira Marley / Cartoon Photo / US Based Filmmaker Slams Those Criticizing Oscar For Disqualifying Lionheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.