Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? (2672 Views)

Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso English (ps4 Camera) Free Download For Android / Download full Pes 2020 ISO PPSPP Game with Pes 2021 kits and Transfer / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Princedapace(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Kindly let me know which is better and why?
Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Aonkuuse(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2019
Don't have any I wanted to get both of them but don't know where to get it, if you have any link to download please share with me
Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
PES is miles ahead of FIFA

2 Likes

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by naijasensei: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Don't have any I wanted to get both of them but don't know where to get it, if you have any link to download please share with me

Head on to the Google Play store, then search for eFootball PES2020 Mobile. Make sure you don't download PES2019 Mobile, because you will be forced to upgrade to PES2020 Mobile before you can play. An alternative location to download the game from is revdl(dot)com. Also you might need to wait till October 24, 2019 to ensure you download the final release version of the game.

2 Likes

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by naijasensei: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Princedapace:
Kindly let me know which is better and why?

hatbricker:
PES is miles ahead of FIFA

I prefer PES mobile to FIFA mobile.

Pros of PES Mobile over FIFA Mobile.
1. PES doesn't consume as much data as FIFA does.
2. PES gameplay feels more authentic compared to FIFA. FIFA feels more "arcadey", with so many mini games and activities rather than actual football matches.
3. Playing against other players on PES is a way more lag free, enjoyable experience.
4. The audio in PES is fantastic; from the commentaries, to the supporters' chants, to the stadium announcer, it all feels cool.
5. The control system, and gameplay in PES has more depth than the one in FIFA.

Cons of PES Mobile over FIFA Mobile.
1. The initial installation size of PES Mobile is huge, it is almost 2GB in size. Whereas FIFA mobile's initial installation size is less than 100MB.
2. FIFA has all the licences, you will definitely see oddly named clubs with funny jerseys in PES because of licensing issues.
3. Buying and selling players is much easier in FIFA.

3 Likes

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is FIFA for Android out ?
Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Princedapace(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
naijasensei:

I prefer PES mobile to FIFA mobile.

Pros of PES Mobile over FIFA Mobile.
1. PES doesn't consume as much data as FIFA does.
2. PES gameplay feels more authentic compared to FIFA. FIFA feels more "arcadey", with so many mini games and activities rather than actual football matches.
3. Playing against other players on PES is a way more lag free, enjoyable experience.
4. The audio in PES is fantastic; from the commentaries, to the supporters' chants, to the stadium announcer, it all feels cool.
5. The control system, and gameplay in PES has more depth than the one in FIFA.

Cons of PES Mobile over FIFA Mobile.
1. The initial installation size of PES Mobile is huge, it is almost 2GB in size. Whereas FIFA mobile's initial installation size is less than 100MB.
2. FIFA has all the licences, you will definitely see oddly named clubs with funny jerseys in PES because of licensing issues.
3. Buying and selling players is much easier in FIFA.

Thank u very much for this. I will go with PES then.

3 Likes

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Offline version?

1 Like

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Ehisod(m): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Dream League is more fun than either options you are looking at.
Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by ominilongest(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2019
PES HANDS DOWN

Siiiiuuuuuuuuuu

Re: PES 2020 Vs FIFA 19 Which Is Better For Android? by Tomvi: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2019
playing pes2020 on my Sd845 6gb ram on high graphics mode feels like something else

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Poco M3: Who Is Using This Cheap Chairman / I Saw This New Earbud With 5000mah Power Bank At Cheap Price - Is This Real? / Download Whatsapp+ An Interesting And Better Version Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.