Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What I Found Out About Pure Cocoa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Found Out About Pure Cocoa (379 Views)

See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) / We Are Open For Business - Stay Healthy With Pure Cocoa / 9 Health Benefits Of Oluji Pure Cocoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Found Out About Pure Cocoa by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
PURE COCOA

CAN HELP YOU GET RID OF

Heart disease
Fight fatique
Prevent diabeits
Prevent hypertension
Arrest persistence cough
Reduce the risk of blood clot
Boost your brain power
Boost libido
Prevent breast cancer
Etc

A cup of pure cocoa powder a day can do the above and this isn't just one those scheme to get you to patronize me, Our Cocoa products has span over 30years and it works better than your tea.

PURE COCOA IS RICH IN Natural ANTIOXIDANT
No Sugar
No synthetic food (Like Flavor)
100%Cocao and its for everybody at all age

Can also be use in your production of cake, bread, cream etc.

How To Use
Company Specification:
For a mug of boiled water, add three(3) heaps of Oluji pure cocoa powder and (optionally) add 1-3 spoon of honey (but best serve without) and stare.

We Sell only in Tons and in Cartons

Products are available for now only for those residing in Lagos, Benin, Port-harcourt and Delta.
My apologies to our customers calling from other distant state, we're working on improving on our logistics to serve you better.

We also sell in Tons to international buyers.

CALL to Place your order 09076916569 or send us an email on handsconnector@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Your Business But No Capital? / Beautify Your Home, Children Room And School , By Butterfly Glow And Star Glow. / Best Local SEO Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.