Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him (40063 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Praizenewsgist(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
''Audio Pregnancy''See Davido Reaction After being Accused of Impregnating A Lady

After a viral report of lady who accused Davido of impreganating her little sister who they met at Eko Hotel surfaced online recently. The popular music star react to the report as he drops a comment laughing and tagging the pregnancy rumour ''audio pregnancy''. He also vows to send the two to jail as soon as possible

Watch the clip of the lady below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B39WNnsnnep/?igshid=1on8r6lrrn2fi

Recall the music star and his girlfriend Chioma welcomes their first child some days ago.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/audio-pregnancysee-davido-reaction-after-being-accused-of-impregnating-a-lady/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Praizenewsgist(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2019

3 Shares

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by yungmoney447(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Waiting for aunty Kemi Olulonyo to verified this news then I will believe.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
yungmoney447:

VERIFY not verified

337 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by festacman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin
No be today some ladies dey use audio pregnancy to obtain money from gullible and naive men. But Davido is a street man, so no juice will come out of her desperate squeeze.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Barnekk(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy Audio

2 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by naijadjmixtapes: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
OBO father of all nation grin

8 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Audio pussy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Freemanbobble: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

VERIFY not verified
I don reason am say most nairaland members are young, dumb and broke

Na so one write found instead of fond

The other day i also see person write birds of the same feather instead of "birds of a feather"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Xisnin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
9 months will be the judge.

5 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Sonnobax15(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
undecided But lets be factual on this one..can davido stand in front of ogun shrine and swear he didn't smack the lady?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by folks4luv(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
I don't even know who to believe but wahs my own?

2 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Brandstudio01: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm with you Brother
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Mays24(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
It seems this is publicity for his new single o undecided

Check my signature to sell and buy PayPal and btc
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
I hope the accuser has strong evidence of this
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by amazingamaka: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hehehe. This one funny me die.

Audio Belle.

Come and buy active Nigerian instagram pages for your business. Call or whatsapp 07065543OO2. They like and Comment on posts

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by chelsea1116(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
OBO 4 just ignore the mumu.
Now she got wot she wants..attention.
Though the jail go make sense cos dis na serious accusation.

6 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by piagetskinner(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
The audio loud gan
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Riversides2003(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido did you yansh her? If yes did you use CD? If no then she could be right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lool audio belle

You need Social media Promotions to reach more people today to know about your business. Check my siggy for my WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Vision2ae: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
the Belle na just audio...na audio ...ema pariwo... awon clout chasers Oro.... dey Sha want to cause problem for obo

3 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Xisnin(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
yungmoney447:
I have always suspected that Kemi fans are largely illiterates but you have now have now confirmed it.

10 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahaha,ooooo porrrr!!!!!

WHY ALWAYS YOU,DAVIDO? ARE YOU THE FIRST AND ONLY OBO WITH FAME...ebuka,Don jazzy,dbanj etc nobody dey accuse them,na only you dem dey jealous and blackmail undecided

Why HOElosho go get belle for you,are you a learner?

Treasurer, community dicck association of Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Fuckthamods: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please lock them up!
Cococandy dem types.. Frustrated bitches

2 Likes

Staged
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Kobicove(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na laugh I dey laugh o grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by potent5(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
They've come again, Enemies of good things. If aslap ya head na...

2 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by SaintHilary(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Now i get it..Davido was supposed to drop a song today..

This story is as fake as bobrisky receiving a new iphone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This. / Bobrisky Shows Off Christmas Gift Items He Will Share To Family & Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.