Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 PM

''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him (40039 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Ruggedman Reacts As Kemi Olunloyo Accuses Him Of Snitching On Naira Marley / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
If I talk my.mind them go say na jealousy. But I pity chioma sha because davido dey marry her all because he used her to buy igbo people and conquered wizkid. The marriage will never ever end well. Nor be curse. Davido is a manipulator

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by sweetonugbu: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ok
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by apotek: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Which one be Imma.. oga you be Naija man.. Write English like a Naija man, no dey form Americana angry
Imma ko Emmanu ni..

2 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by kuntash: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

VERIFY not verified

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

maybe na typo or as he/she sabi am reach ... hahahahahha
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Awesomefred32(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
the beginning??
KEMI right now grin grin
i said it
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Bloooody(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Afonjas are like goats.
From one woman to the next

2 Likes

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by MEGAWATCH: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
She wants some collaboo...... Oya make you give collaboo hehehe, I go sing for you, you go sing for me na collaboo..... In Don Jazzy crack voice.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by DBossNG(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Ategberoson(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Xisnin:

I have always suspected that Kemi fans are largely illiterates but you have now have now confirmed.

are you a DJ?
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
for Davido to react , there is an element of truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Slymonster(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
No style if really he slept with that girl. Haba even me that's not a celebrity got taste sef. Anyway till 9 month we shall find out
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
They just want to trend.. Leave them.. .

They are aggrieved Yoruba sister who are not happy because you go after your Igbo heartrob..

Don't mind them... It is obvious from thier tone that their mumu knows no bound!!!

Audio!!!
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nairafame1: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
O ri yin ti buru eyin mejeeji

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you weren’t a lay about, they won’t feel so cool about accusing you.

Whether you did it or not is matter for another day.

Stop sleeping around and be responsible

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by MeeLan: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
chelsea1116:
OBO 4 just ignore the mumu.
Now she got wot she wants..attention.
Though the jail go make sense cos dis na serious accusation.
jail ke, him wet call her hoe nko? The issue first and foremost is, did he sleep with her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by fiercehillz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
chelsea1116:
OBO 4 just ignore the mumu.
Now she got wot she wants..attention.
Though the jail go make sense cos dis na serious accusation.

He did the best thing o...Nigerians go change am now now

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Tembebe: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
condemn:
If I talk my.mind them go say na jealousy. But I pity chioma sha because davido dey marry her all because he used her to buy igbo people and conquered wizkid. The marriage will never ever end well. Nor be curse. Davido is a manipulator
Haa,world people!!!!
Whatever his reason for being with her, is known to him and him alone.we should respect that,after all,it's his life.
And if their marriage doesn't end well (God forbid),then it will be his mistake and he will learn from it.
Pls,let's just wish them well or better still,read and pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by STENON(f): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is like a comedy show...

Grabs popcorns and ice cream grin
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by kunmiiii: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
condemn:
Then don't talk, keep your speculations in the privacy of your thoughts and stop wishing people a fate you can't pray for your siblings.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by hidhrhis(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

VERIFY not verified
you no wan get brain in fact you are senseless
just bcoz u saw someone used past tense instead of present tense u decided to skip what u wanted to type and form wole soyinka

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by MeeLan: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
First things first. Did OBO bleep her? Secondly is she preggy?
Thirdly who is responsible?
Medical Lab will tell.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by oluking: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
This Children do not know the kind of trouble they want to get into...I PITY THEM undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
who dem nyansh, who dey make noise?
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
cococandy:

undecided Chief justice of nairaland
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by czar2k16(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:
I don reason am say most nairaland members are young, dumb and broke
Na so one write found instead of fond
So a dude can't make a mistake again?!!! Ur the "young, dumb and broke" one here as far as I'm concerned. angry
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by realestniggah: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Riversides2003:
Davido did you yansh her? If yes did you use CD? If no then she could be right.

Even though.. It was probably a one night stand.. Girl like this practically throw themselves at celebrities for attention and monetary gains.. She definitely got pregnant on purpose so she can come out to throw accusations like this.. She probably took photos of davido during her time with him..for evidence.

If it not davido will she come out to yarn dust like this..nah runs girl.. Getting pregnant for a guy with 3 baba mama isn't exactly a wise thing to do.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Na young, dumb and broke person dey reason like you.
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by klassd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
I watched the video and I can't stop laughing. Those girls are clowns, including the interviewer.

1 Like

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:

It's an internet forum not an essay exam. Sometimes those errors are typographical.

While that doesn't mean you shouldn't give a heads-up when you see those errors, I don't think it should involve insult.

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by DimIsaac10(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
could be true
Re: ''Audio Pregnancy, You Will Be Jailed'': Davido Reacts As Susan Accuses Him by realestniggah: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
cococandy:

So you mean these girls don't know what morning after pill is.. Or can you swear these girls did not get pregnant on purpose.. Awon weyrey..davido probably used a condom and she took that condom and pour the sperm inside herself.. Desperate hoes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Seals N1.2Billion Sony Music Deal In Grand Style [PICS] / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Sound Sultan Buys Phantom Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.