Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (79168 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nuclear99(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
telkevog:
E better as Fowl see dead Dog, if say na Dog see dead fowl, they for say na the Dog kill am.
Ladies in nairaland I know say una enjoy that video.
this proverb deep oo

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
let her use the strength she used in beating the idiot to also pack her things to her father's house.

If he had used the strength for domestic violence to hustle harder, he would have been wealthier, less frustrated, less inclined to transfer aggression.... Consequently, we won't be having this discussion.

Nonsense and wife beaters.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Alvin212(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Rather get my diiicck chopped off

Than get beating by a bleeding punnnna
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is mere film.. OK who video them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by AstronGXX65699: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by TheGameYard(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Check out my profile for affordable quality graphics design.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Alvin212(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Lol. 99days for the thief, 1day for the owner. The guy has pushed that woman to the wall too often. Aunty is getting even.

On a serious note, i cant tolerate domestic violence.

Do you like ''Diiicck'' violence

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
My very kind of woman!!
She should be given an award!!
Next time he will respect his mouth and hands!

Need to give this woman a good sneaker and gym clothes for easy flexibility in giving it to him real good next time he messes up.
I hate wifey beating.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by johnmattew: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
that woman must be an Edo woman...ishan tonnr precise

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin

Nice one.

Some regressive baboons need such beatings to reset their brains.

By the time he gets angry next time, he will control himself by force when he remembers the injuries he got from the last beating.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Watch full Video HERE

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Korllami007: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Her head de dia. But she for paralyze him for 30 minutes by targeting his blokus with one blow. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by kelvxyn: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Den sumtin is wrong with u. Rada pack ur belongings and leave his house jeje or involve police. Which one is poison or higher assassin. Rubbish attitude n end time ladies, Spits. May u Neva see a good man for such grave intention.
BMaretraitors:
This is another reason i cannot end up with men from this part of the world. I would not beat the man but i would poison him or hire assassins to finish work for me. The luckiest women marry non black, non african men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by ORIJIN201(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
This is another reason i cannot end up with men from this part of the world. I would not beat the man but i would poison him or hire assassins to finish work for me. The luckiest women marry non black, non african men.
who brainwash u? Zeeworld or Holywood? Tell me. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, she was really fed up of his nonsense.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by peculiar111(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
men learn to pick your cloth and take fresh air outside anytime woman annoys u............violence is not good

.....Do u stay within ikorodu or Lagos?....then call on peculiarconfectionaries# for your small chops...any kind of soup and food..cake..snacks and decoration....your satisfaction our core priority.. 08134427686

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Inside life.

1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:

Do you like ''Diiicck'' violence
99days of kitten violence, 1day to get even just a little bit.
undecided im human and so is she. I wouldnt hesitate.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by MusaChukwudi: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Angelfrost:

If he had used the strength for domestic violence to hustle harder, he would have been wealthier, less frustrated, less inclined to transfer aggression.... Consequently, we won't be having this discussion.

Nonsense and wife beaters.

Getta a here!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
alimaa:
All I see here is poverty. You can't see this among the elites. They have a way of settling their scores.

Wrong

The elite just like the masses are also into domestic violent intact worse because they believe their money will save them from justice that's why celebrity marriages crashes in no time

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by picoba(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Igbo kuwenu
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by kikake: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Well, she is now on top of him. But she will always be under him on bed. So who is stronger between the two?

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Alvin212(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=RedCreme21 post=83407912] 99days of kitten violence, 1day to get even just a little bit.
undecided im human and so is she. I wouldnt hesitate.[/quote

I prefer to shave my woman first
Before working on her down below

Can you give me the sexy privilege to shave your hairy punnnna
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by foster212: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
@Op your English nah die. You for kukuma use pidgin English. Who be your English teacher for school?
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Blinkers: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If men and women had same physical strength, most marriages would have been a battle field. The reason some women tolerate shiitt from men is the difference in physical strength.

Only violence can match violence. It's the only language bullies understand and back off from, immediately.

There is not much of a difference in physical strength when women are compared with men. The only things limiting women are their minds (social and psychological conditioning from birth) and the phenotypic expression of the hormone, Testosterone.

In fact, research proved that women have lower body strength than men, but the upper body strength from the shoulders to the lower groin give men a upper hand as it is the most visible.

You are almost as strong as a man. The obstacle is in your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should go fight a man and get your face pummeled! Lol. The greatest advantage men have had over women is that they have been conditioned into expressing themselves physically with some level of aggression being tolerated with terms like "they are just boys". Women are conditioned from their childhood as girls to be the opposite: Docile and Gentle. In a way, it's good for the balance of characters in the specie. If ladies were allowed such freedom of physical expression and violence as girls being raised with their fellow boys, these men would be no match for the women.

Check out wild cats like lionesses. They lead and inspire the hunt and lionesses with high level of violence raise successful cubs than their docile counterparts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by baby124: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na wa oooo!!! What a couple beating themselves like they are in KG. I don’t even understand how adults can decide to beat another adult grin . It’s just so crazy when you think about it. undecided
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by MusaChukwudi: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:

You are sick in the head! Why not simply end the relationship and leave? I pity your brothers , upon that your evil smelly pit ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by TGMISKY(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm against domestic violence but this looks more like a movie to me
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
try something different. Think up something clever.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Alvin212(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=RedCreme21 post=83408094] [/quot

Can you save me from,,,,,,,,,,,,, ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.