Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cbn And Banks Nabbed In Their Lies Against Mtn In Ussd Saga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cbn And Banks Nabbed In Their Lies Against Mtn In Ussd Saga (699 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / 7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / How To Sell Mtn Sme Data Without Manually Sending Sms Or Dialing The Ussd Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cbn And Banks Nabbed In Their Lies Against Mtn In Ussd Saga by Tiramisu: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
MTN wasn’t lying after all, after getting blowback for sending out the infamous SMS on USSD charges to customers for banking transactions. There’s a leaked memo circulating around the web, the memo suggests the following things:
The USSD charges are not fallacious charges made by MTN.
The same bank bodies that denied instructing MTN to charge customers,are the same bodies that suggested to all telcos to do it.

[https://www.thecable.ng/.XbAPYHca3ac]

1 Share

Re: Cbn And Banks Nabbed In Their Lies Against Mtn In Ussd Saga by sweetonugbu: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ndi ara
Re: Cbn And Banks Nabbed In Their Lies Against Mtn In Ussd Saga by OlisaOsega87: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Finally, MTN have been vindicated in all of these. The CBN Governor and banks were just looking for a scape goat. The CBN and banks have a lot of questions to answer from Nigerians because things like this shouldn’t be happening.

sweetonugbu:
Ndi ara

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Link My Facebook Page To My Site? / How Much Do Website Design Services Cost? / Free Article Submission Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.